It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 650
<< 647  648  649    651  652  653 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by roZeGardEn
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Yea, like... I've just posted before you...or something....

Ooooh major news folks!!!

Comet Elenin Coming?!

Well if it all happens just like they say.... it'll be interesting

I've seen that site before. What it doesn't state is that EQs over 6 is fairly common, averaging over 140 a year since 2000. With that many dates to play with, it is easy to link EQ activity with just about anything.

If you would like to see the USGS data on quakes by magnitude, by year, please visit this website
Earthquake Facts and Statistics
Scroll down for the Number of Earthquakes Worldwide for 2000 - 2011 table.

Also another point. May 5, 2000 was supposed to be the end of the world. Why? Well read on....

On May 5, 2000 the planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn will be more or less positioned in a line with the Sun. Additionally, the Moon will be almost lined up between the Earth and Sun. Although this has led to many dire predictions of global catastrophes such as melting ice caps, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc. there is absolutely no scientific basis for these claims. The distance to the planets is too great for their gravity, magnetic fields, radiation, etc. to have any discernible effect on Earth. In fact, we won't even be able to see this alignment, as all the planets will be on the opposite side of the Sun from the Earth. The Planetary Alignment of 5 May 2000

And guess what.... we are all still here!

OiO
edit on 23-9-2011 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Its going to be okay people. Calm down. Breath. Look away from the screen and look out your window. What do you see? There is a whole world out there waiting. Go explore. Go find yourself in it. Go love. Go live.

Relax. Laugh more. Love.

It will be okay.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by sheba2011

I mentioned the hopi blue star days ago maybe its a plan by the elite

The ancient elite?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I meant more the modern elite take a prediction use the technology to make it a reality

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Also and maybe this was already discussed but when I read this --

Keep always in mind

I cannot help but read it keep ALL WAYS in mind. Schroedinger's cat: if you keep all ways (the cat may be dead; the cat may be alive; the cat may not be in the box; two cats may be in the box; an elephant may be in the box) in mind (or rather, you do not ask a question at all) before the box is open what happens when the box is open?
edit on 23-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

When the box is open, we observe. That changes the outcome and makes it what it is. Think of the cat like a 1 and a 0. Entanglement means that, until observed, the particle is both a 1 and a 0. Once observed, it becomes a 1 or a 0.

This might help in your understanding.
edit on 23-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I meant more the modern elite take a prediction use the technology to make it a reality

It's more than a prediction; it happened before. This is what the ancient symbolism and all the ancient stories are saying.

Today, most people are in a prison of their own making. It's a very comfy prison, and the prisoner is scared of his freedom. If the prison keeper wanted to free the prisoners, how might the keeper do that? Might the keeper make the prison so intolerable, the prisoner would conquer his fear?

If you can see where I'm going with this Molimo, you'll see that TPTB/modern elite are your friends, not your foes. You can either boil slowly away in the pot not realizing you are boiling, or you can jump out of the pot. But the keys to unlock your own prison have always been in your very own hands.
edit on 23-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Mo, I am not sure why you keep diving into that inferiority complex of yours, but from a reasonable point of view..?
That is not healthy, sweetheart.

There is no monster under your bedding and the curtain that moves at your window while the wind howls… it's only the wind. Hush.

Come here. Cuddle time & teddy bears.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

When the box is open, we observe. That changes the outcome and makes it what it is. The cat is 1 and 0 at the same time until we observe it. At that point it becomes a 1 or a 0.

This might help in your understanding.
edit on 23-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

Not quite right: the outcome is actually determined before the question is even asked -- at some point when it is being formulated and before it is spoken. Consciousness exchanges between the cat (or rock, or comet elinin, or whatever) and the observer.

The book Quantum Enigma explains this much better than I can. If you have time to devour that one before October 28.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

No, but it really did happen!!! We're just not aware of it right now.
Or maybe…
Just maybe…

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Molimo -- this is your fear:

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.”
-- Marianne Williamson

Your psyche remembers Icarus and that's wise, but please real eyes you will likely use your power for good. You've learned who you don't want to be: TPTB. Right?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by OneisOne

No, but it really did happen!!! We're just not aware of it right now.
Or maybe…
Just maybe…

Lunatics are the only ones to be trusted.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The elite put people in a prison they never asked for or wanted but they are the elite so we have to do what they say. There is a reason people who knew them revolted against them only to get killed. Who put us in this prison? They did. Who made sure we dont know what the key is? They did. Who was involved in the world wars as steps for their plan? They were. Who wants to put everyone in FEMA camps? They do. They're like today's Nazis and even Hitler was just a puppet no offence but i sometimes think you let this we are one get to your head its true we are technically a family but that doesn't mean they aren't hostile sociopaths and evil exists what else are you going to do with it?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The elite put people in a prison they never asked for or wanted but they are the elite so we have to do what they say. There is a reason people who knew them revolted against them only to get killed. Who put us in this prison? They did. Who made sure we dont know what the key is? They did. Who was involved in the world wars as steps for their plan? They were. Who wants to put everyone in FEMA camps? They do. They're like today's Nazis and even Hitler was just a puppet no offence but i sometimes think you let this we are one get to your head its true we are technically a family but that doesn't mean they aren't hostile sociopaths and evil exists what else are you going to do with it?

Reductio Ad Hitlerum

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Not that i dont want to be them i just dont trust them

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Still Reductio ad Hitlerum. You may wanna check on that.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

You mean accusing anything hitler is associated with as nazi? I think i only did that once and that was TPTB is that what your trying to say?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Reductio Ad Hitlerum

Well, I guess we can pack up the thread and all go home now, eh?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Most wont leave i wouldn't have wasted my breath

top topics

<< 647  648  649    651  652  653 >>

join