It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 647
<< 644  645  646    648  649  650 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Sounds like the stages this thread has been going through but its probably something else

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Good catch. I had not noticed.

PS Molimo, indeed, very much cold war time, BS raging rampant. This was their little nod-wink to all that.
edit on 22/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
No no, nothing to fear.

Tomorrow is imminent, as is the next day. To fear the future is to fear life, let it come at you as it will.

Good or bad, its all perspective. And so life continues.

You didn't write that

Déjà vu?
edit on 22-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Do you think you saw this moment before in a dream maybe?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

In an email actually lol but Déjà vu nonetheless

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Pretty unusual im leaving for now dont forget to u2u if something happens

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I used to get Deja Vu a lot when I was a younger adult. Small things though, no deep meaning or significance. I would walk into a room and see something, or say something, or out on the street, small things though. Up until the moment it happened I had no idea but the look, the word or some other small thing just shot through my body like a dose of adrenalin. That's the closest thing I can describe it as. A shock. "I've seen/been this before!" It all had little meaning apart from the feeling, if that makes sense. I don't get it any more though, or at least not for a while. Age creeping up on me?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
it is foolish to pretend to be more when you are surely less. accept your role. it is not without reward. optimism is denial. pessimism is natural. to simply observe the intentions behind the question is freedom.

edit on 22-9-2011 by yourbrain323 because: error

edit on 22-9-2011 by yourbrain323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I ve been thinking about this line

The safe has yet been opened, time is now, the journey over near.

Maybe we are reading it wrong. For example if I were to journey over to england from the states, and I was just off shore a few miles, you could say that like the journey over near, like I am near from my journey over. Close to arrival... Make sense? Question is though, who or what is journeying over? and how near are they or is it or whatever.
Just a thought!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourbrain323
it is foolish to pretend to be more when you are surely less. accept your role. it is not without reward. optimism is denial. pessimism is natural. to simply observe the intentions behind the question is freedom.

Freedom is love. Love is freedom!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I ve been thinking about this line

The safe has yet been opened, time is now, the journey over near.

Maybe we are reading it wrong. For example if I were to journey over to england from the states, and I was just off shore a few miles, you could say that like the journey over near, like I am near from my journey over. Close to arrival... Make sense? Question is though, who or what is journeying over? and how near are they or is it or whatever.
Just a thought!

Perhaps it is the journey over and out of duality.

To create a level of reality that is not formed slanted by our thoughts of doubt and belief.

Perhaps to go "over" we have to have belief without doubt.

Is it just me or has the music stopped on the main page? Someone noticed it said Shadow Disclosure after before being Shadow Distraction. At the bottom of the page you get to clicking going over out of the darkness, it says "DO NOT PANIC"

WHAT WOULD WE BE PANICKED ABOUT? Is this about people in fear over facebook and jobs?
It then says: Keep always in mind, there are no coincidences

Is this reminding people not to fear as synchronicity works always so no need to give place to fear...do not doubt.Believe synchronicity not whoever controls facebook is in charge of your jobs.

Just wondering. We fear our shadows and doubt being open among some people on the planet. It has created the problems not living your truth trusting in synchronicity and providence instead placing other entities more powerful than belief and expectation and synchronicity when they only have this position because you expect it instead of synchronicity of belief itself.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Read up on Tachyons.

They have been proposed for a long time.

The "speed limit" of light is like a mirror essentially.

This helps too.

This doesn't hurt either.

This doesn't hurt to read either. It is all related. Consciousness creates. We change the entanglement upon observing. It is more than simple physics.

It has long been thought particles and their antiparticles pop in and out of existence. At the event horizon, some of those antiparticles are sucked in and it causes decay of the singularity. It also causes new particles to form here.

Next, go think how observation effects particles/light and your mind will explode. Then go and look into how time actually changes based on gravity and velocity etc. That will blow your mind as well. Time is not linear!

Then think energy IS mass, and mass causes gravity, and gravity effects time, and light is energy, and magnetism is a part of light, and gravity effects mass, and gravity effects light, and the observer effects light, and energy is mass, and mass effects TIME, and time is changed based on the observer! They are one and the same. Just on different frequencies. It will blow your mind.

The implications, once realized, blew Einsteins mind as well. He never recovered from it.
edit on 22-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

You're welcome. And it's not from some obscure
blog but Nature.com.

It would indeed (at least) question Einsteins
relativity theory, yay!

Right. This was posted earlier (you were offline). I remarked that Einstein questioned his very own theory. Spooky action at a distance bugged him -- an ENIGMA. Yeah.

Are you now less skeptical, Snewpers?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

This is great! Looks like the Ozora or Boom Festivals!
Very cool!

Ozora as in Oz as in ... Ozma?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by snewpers

So does that mean everything else he said is wrong as well?

No. Einstein was plagued by Spooky action at a distance. Molimo, love you (I truly truly do -- I see you clearly and that is what love is). But you need to love life like Einstein did. And see not everything is black or white, this or that... things are shades of grey. Or colors of the rainbow, if you prefer.

Einstein would be quite happy with this new development.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I took it more to mean, "speak/email/etc only when its time". I'm always open and honest, sometimes brutally so. My clothing is not optional though, its compulsory.
I look a lot better with my clothes on. Well, I think I do anyway.
PS And thanks for clarifying that people actually did call the number and record the Morse code.
edit on 22/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

I never called and I don't know morse code but "please realize" I always figured was please REAL EYES. No?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

edit on 22-9-2011 by yourbrain323 because: error

edit on 22-9-2011 by yourbrain323 because: (no reason given)

Um, what about those of us who were born optimists? I try to be pessimistic, but it's just...... way so not natural. Perky. That's what I am.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
Read up on Tachyons.

They have been proposed for a long time.

The "speed limit" of light is like a mirror essentially.

This helps too.

This doesn't hurt either.

This doesn't hurt to read either. It is all related. Consciousness creates. We change the entanglement upon observing. It is more than simple physics.

It has long been thought particles and their antiparticles pop in and out of existence. At the event horizon, some of those antiparticles are sucked in and it causes decay of the singularity. It also causes new particles to form here.

Next, go think how observation effects particles/light and your mind will explode. Then go and look into how time actually changes based on gravity and velocity etc. That will blow your mind as well. Time is not linear!

Then think energy IS mass, and mass causes gravity, and gravity effects time, and light is energy, and magnetism is a part of light, and gravity effects time, and the observer effects energy, and energy is mass, and mass effects TIME, and time is changed based on the observer! They are one and the same. Just on different frequencies. It will blow your mind.

The implications, once realized, blew Einsteins mind as well. He never recovered from it.
edit on 22-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

I say IT IS POSSIBLE.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

wrong. love binds. whether the bind is good or bad is irrelevant. a bind is a bind.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by 0pened

wrong. love binds. whether the bind is good or bad is irrelevant. a bind is a bind.

Yeah, love binds. Especially things that are all broken into pieces and need fixin'...

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 644  645  646    648  649  650 >>

join