It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 645
<< 642  643  644    646  647  648 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

When you and cingularity say "decoded", does that also mean you both actually called the number and recorded what you heard?

One of the earlier clues or whatever was "Speak to Open, when its time" or words to those effect. I'm just wondering if its now time is all.
edit on 22/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added 2nd sentence

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

U2U coming...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yes, it was in morse code, cingularity decoded it by hand, I used a combination of programs

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I mentioned the safe might open by itself maybe thats what patience is about but i could be wrong

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Yes, got your email!!! Glad you liked the video. Be sure to watch "My Oregon Country Fair" I added that was supposed to be first. It's a clothing optional swimming and being place Oregon and be whoever you want to be when ever you feel that way. It's a big human family all ages having fun.

Of course if I go some where and get talked into being OPEN, the entire world is going to show up. I went on a road trip with a priest in Oregon and wound up way in an isolated hot springs location and I hadn't brought any thing to wear not knowing we were going to think this up. He was showing me Oregon on my visit. He takes off his whole priest suit except his cross laying back like some Adonis in full retire in the hot springs. Being one with the Earth, the springs, the sun. He has his whole priest gown garb laying aside. I had just met him a few hours before.

I had asked him this was wonderful he was in tune but wasn't this going to conflict his brand of religion if people all showed up. He said" why not this IS Oregon and I' ve always wanted to lay in the springs and be kissed all over by the sun. It's more natural with you. I can be who I really am." So he talks me into joining him who likely got him evolutionary thinking earlier any way. It was like outside of time, the beingness...Then up come like 20 people who had to have hiked 2 miles in to get to this with all ages children who were down to their underwear or cutoffs. The adults were dressed. Then they saw his priest robe and realized he wasn't dressed either of us. He got up from laying snow angel fashion standing fully naked stretching up to the sun and said I'm human as each of you and remember how we came into creation pleased creator, isn't creation GRAND. I mean this was a fine specimen of a human , it was a shame he had gotten talked into being a priest or restricting himself.They got over the boogey man joining them even more free than they at the beginning. We all just enjoyed creation uninhibited after we got over "Mr Rules & Propriety" and the audience and him all skipping his rules with him in natural abandon loving the wate, nature and the sun.

The Oregon Country Fair is all OPEN so it is understood we are free.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by 200457

Is open's email still damaged by hacks or is it safe to email open now.

I tested his address manually (telnet) and it seems to be working and accepting mail. I don't know what to ask so disconnected again.
edit on 22/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

PS If someone wants me to mail him something, I don't mind as long as it is useful. I ain't scared of spam, my ISP catches most but I don't think he is a spammer somehow.
edit on 22/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

It seems fine

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by 200457

I mentioned the safe might open by itself maybe thats what patience is about but i could be wrong

Do you think it is telling us it is safe to be open? To be our genuine human nature. Likely we all have to be open and then it will open.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Probably knowing open it is probably something abstract like this

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The tiny text on mainpage reads:
The safe has yet been opened, time is now, the journey over near.

Its a weird way of writing english but cryptic like all the rest I guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by 200457

When you and cingularity say "decoded", does that also mean you both actually called the number and recorded what you heard?

One of the earlier clues or whatever was "Speak to Open, when its time" or words to those effect. I'm just wondering if its now time is all.
edit on 22/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added 2nd sentence

Does this mean it is now time to "come out of the closet" of our selves being better than our human nature and be our selves?

Or it could be how I interpreted it to begin speaking being open to being human which largely has been against the rules here. I've decided the time is now and I am just going to be open period.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
I decoded the morse code from the voicemail greeting as "WAIT FOR SAFE ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" .

I thought someone said it was PLEASE REALIZE. Did you do this decoding recently? I mean, has the morse code now changed?

I did it over a week ago. I just checked again, it says the same thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by cingularity

What program you using? I was using MRP40 but the trial on that has long expired so I've been using CW Get and that's crap. Ham Radio deluxe is alright but annoying to use

I looked at the waveform in audacity and hand translated it.

Is audacity a good program? Do you like it?

I don't like it personally, I usually use ProTools. But I don't have that on my laptop.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It said please realize when the number was first made available. It might have been please realize its not what you think. Either way I don't think the message on the phone is as important as what's behind it.
edit on 22-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

It said please realize when the number was first made available. It might have been please realize its not what you think. Either way I don't think the message on the phone is as important as what's behind it.
edit on 22-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

What do you mean by that?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I took it more to mean, "speak/email/etc only when its time". I'm always open and honest, sometimes brutally so. My clothing is not optional though, its compulsory.
I look a lot better with my clothes on. Well, I think I do anyway.
PS And thanks for clarifying that people actually did call the number and record the Morse code.
edit on 22/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The tiny text on mainpage reads:
The safe has yet been opened, time is now, the journey over near.

Its a weird way of writing english but cryptic like all the rest I guess.

Yes, but to say the safe has YET been opened came right after I posted about doing everything we truly felt inside and being open on our deepest experiences others do or want to do and cover up. If you say it has not yet been opened then it is still closed, right?

I find it a hoot "Open" is so cryptic or hidden which we notice is hindering us all. Perhaps it is the message. Come join us in being Open. Feel free to be open. You could even be George Bush. It's OK.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Maybe we already realize if it was changed or some of us do at least

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I decoded the morse code from the voicemail greeting as "WAIT FOR SAFE ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" .

I thought someone said it was PLEASE REALIZE. Did you do this decoding recently? I mean, has the morse code now changed?

this was listed as the true decoded Morse on the wiki sight today. I thought "Open" might be working on wiki is why it got closed with a password.

Other clues have been we have to realize who,when,why, how we are...and be open about being who we are. No other animals get so bent out of shape over being animals.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with being open, but some things are also not best shared on an internet forum for the whole world to see and ridicule. That is not a reference to what you posted but just good tactics generally. Some people post all their drug-taking escapades on Facebook for example, little realising that there are now professional companies who do these things called "employment checks", meaning they search all the social media for such things.
I've seen people in the act of taking illegal substances on their Facebook page. Kinda dumb to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 642  643  644    646  647  648 >>

join