It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 634
<< 631  632  633    635  636  637 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
reply to post by Molimo

and I was hacked or so I believe somewhere around page 150 of this thread, a user u2u'ed me with the username of my laptop. I thusly reset every computer I own.

ed: I would like to point out i still think this is a psyop, just repeating myself at this point however.
edit on 22/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

Seriously?! That is NOT cool!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Were you inspired by others by any chance?

I am not sure what you're trying to say.
The only "inspiration" —if one could ever put it that "way"— is from people, including you. People. Patterns. Want. Quest. And the whole cohort of what-the-hell. Can you grasp it? This is simple.
As I told you several times, Molimo, you have that tendency to see things where they are not. You have that tendency to a certain paranoia. It might be nice in your world, it does not mean it is reality.
You really need to chill and ENJOY more.
You really need to LISTEN and expand from it.
I think you've been misunderstanding a lot for a long time but at some point you should stop hammering yourself.
As I said, the only "slaughter" (your word) resides in your self. No TPTB, no Illuminati, no nothing but your own reflect.
You did not read.
At ALL.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Open can also mean enlighten maybe in this case it doesn't mean its the opposite of what open is it means understanding or enlightenment

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

What did the u2u say?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Open can also mean enlighten maybe in this case it doesn't mean its the opposite of what open is it means understanding or enlightenment

Molimo, you do not make sense at all, sometimes.
Please do take a second or two, thinking, before posting. Your enlightenment has fried your security check.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I did read and some of it was right you also made a separate post about the dark ages and that is true in some ways as well also what am i to you in this thread? what do i represent?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Doesn't anybody find it odd that the wiki became password protected right after ATS started a puzzle game that requires passwords. And that the wiki change has people looking in to the codes and math again.

Wasn't it posted on the oct28 site that the math and material are not important, that the manuals are? Now easy access to the manuals has been disabled. Why would that be? To get people chasing the codes again and keep interest.

As the oct28 site states: there are no coincidences.

Your Sept. 19th post is a classic!

OiO

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Does anyone know if open's email is still hacked or if open is ignoring anyone im thinking of asking him/her/them something

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I did read and some of it was right you also made a separate post about the dark ages and that is true in some ways as well also what am i to you in this thread? what do i represent?

Quite frankly?
Absolutely nothing, Molimo.
You're part of the flawed game, that's all.
And that is no condescendence nor ad hominem. I call cats… cats.
My bad.
Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Either that or ATS is trying to stall/stop/sabotage us
edit on 22-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If ATS wanted to do any of those things they would just close down the thread (this is their house). Instead they moved it to the BTS forum to give everyone more latitude.

OiO

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Perhaps I'm disappointed because I thought I was going to learn something I didn't already know?

I am one with 'god and all"
I am the creator of this reality I am living in the 3rd.
I exist in other dimension simultaneously
I understand the cycles and know what they mean and what will happen
I've been prepared since Last Oct OBE........I could go on and on with my realise-ations but that would be redundant.

Nothing new under the sun for me. I'm taking it as perhaps this was meant for those who don't know. Those who need proof in a scientific manner.

At this point, I don't see learning anything new

Maybe you just did not read what I have written to you thoroughly.
But hey, it's all good.
there is NO god to begin with.
That's how bad the game is flawed (if you read what I took the time to write).

If you would just listen to your "Room" after reading I think it would make a whole new sense… Just saying.

I don't believe in god in traditional terms. God is not a person. I use it in terms of everything that is. All of creation, all of everything. I use it as an all emcompassing term. I'm atheist, I don't believe in religion or a traditional "god"

We are all one. A fragment of the singularity....expanding through cycles

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

now that seems interesting, how about that...or how did they dude that ?
a giveaway (ipad) , to absorb the knowlege from 0nesite to another ?
please explain...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If they just closed it down it could cause an outrage on the community so they draw attention away to do it in a more subtle way

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
the subject title of the u2u was literally the username to my laptop, im not willing to repost it all, its still private regardless, and I never really proved that it was a hack or a coincidense but considering the subject of this thread i'd rather not hazard a guess

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Give away an ipad I thought ATS was against that guess not

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
the subject title of the u2u was literally the username to my laptop, im not willing to repost it all, its still private regardless, and I never really proved that it was a hack or a coincidense but considering the subject of this thread i'd rather not hazard a guess

WHO was the user who sent it to you? This is important to me. U2U me if you do not want to say publicly

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

If they just closed it down it could cause an outrage on the community so they draw attention away to do it in a more subtle way

There would be no outrage, Molimo.
People would simply move on as they did when the Dark Knight thread was closed ages ago.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
oh that I can reveal, I already said about that back on p150~ it was alas babylon or ivanova on these forums.

I can safely say no further attempt has been made to the security of my system and it may have been coincidense, I can't stress that enough, it was just plain odd and enough to get me in contact with the previous owner of the laptop just to be sure no data was lost. if any other situation occurs I will contact skeptic directly.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

They probably just think its a waste of time then

new topics

top topics

<< 631  632  633    635  636  637 >>

join