It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 631
<< 628  629  630    632  633  634 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Funny that you show this video now with the 'white' wagon...lol...reminds me of the dream again with the swan. It was also a wagon I saw in the dream...very funny. That's really getting back to the old times...lol.

It reminds me of a recent trip to Lake Bled in Slovania, we took a ride on a carriage up to the castle there, it was incredibly beautiful to be in the midst of nature, serene and tranquil. It feels like quite another world from that perspective. It is a great feeling to be one with nature.
4.bp.blogspot.com...

This time I travel to sea Atlantis...
edit on 22-9-2011 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It seems as if when the millisecond counter hit Pi, the clock started counting down. Meaning a clock is a circle, and the circumference just gets shorter now. The closing of the Wiki and the disappearance of the code comments means to me that open thinks that it's too late for anyone who hadn't begun the journey beforehand.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Yes I agree...for the wiki is where we usually direct people who are only just starting the journey...now they have to work out code before they even get the chance to participate...so now we just have to direct them there and get them to solve the code...lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
(Beautiful Natural views and *sighs* no stress!).

Stress is always part of yourself, found in your inner self, there is alot of stress out there in the wilderness...
kind another sort of, unlikely you experience in cities, but the countryside is not that easy going...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vatel

I mean the stress you get from being forced to go to work and how are we going to pay all of the bills this month and that kind of stress. Nature brings us no stress whatsoever, we can not get enough of Nature *sighs even deeper than the last time*

Namasté

Much less stress the way we wnat to live in CAnada than the amount we are experiencing here and now.
We are both people who want to grow and hunt most of our food, but here it is impossible!

Namasté
edit on 22/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Blessed be all,
As promised I am back to post my findings on Molimo's dream/ vision.
I do not have good news for you: I started to meditate on the vision you described to get a personal view on it.
I was thrown out of my trance abruptly after no more than 5 minutes. And as those who are more experienced in meditation, coming out abruptly is not good for you ( I have been grounding and protecting my self since midnight my time ). Molimo, I will continue to give you advice and assistance from a distance, but I will not be directly interpreting your visions any more. I am sorry, but I have to think of myself at this moment in time as it has been a long while since I have been attacked in this way ( Someone is trying to "hack" my energy to do me and mine harm and I cannot let them win ). I will still help you Molimo, I will help you interpret and delve deeper in to your vision, but not directly. I am truly sorry about having to say this as I do not like to stop helping someone.

Namasté

bump

Namasté

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
On the conversation of strange animal actions lately....
I have heard the overwhelming crickets and cicadas here. It has been extremely loud lately, though a beautiful symphony of voices when they sing together (especially when the tree frogs join in!). As well as an extremely large number of black bear sightings this year. In this area we can expect to see the occasional bear (my mom has a family that frequents her house every year) but they are usually quite docile and elusive (unless you leave your garbage easily accessible lol). I have heard of at least 2 attacks in the area this year, as well as almost daily sightings from people who have lived here for years and had until now never seen one (The "official" story is that we are running them out of their natural habitat but all building here has ceased since the economic down turn and this summer has been an extremely fertile one so there is no lack of natural food sources). Canadian Geese migrate through here every fall on their way south and we usually begin to see them near the end of August. I have heard one small flock, and have yet to physically see any at all. Throughout September and October we usually see them daily as we are one of their stopping points along the way. Bald Eagles are extremely rare in this area, right next to my step-daughter's mother's house there is a nest for one, they see her almost daily. I've never even met anyone who has actually seen one here, only heard that they are.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This

and

This.

and this! Are coming to mind.
edit on 22-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This comes to mind.

Also this does also.

And this.

Enjoy.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ok I am attempting the code and I have some ideas but I do not know if they will help...I am by far no where near working it out as yet...I'm encouraging help if anyone has any ideas?

[**//\||--_^

**4 || --_6 (6 maybe because of keyboard icon ^?)
**4 11 216 (could be in reference to the number under? That would be too easy..
...keep it simple smart...k.i.s.s . usually works however maybe not here! )

():11:00:00:00.216 //||(//\_[\])

4(4_[\] Someone earlier said this was 16, not sure how they worked that out?

Open did say 4 was his number earlier, from what I recall.

someone worked this out to be key from computer code translation

1234321 mIrOr
(fpiny) (& shift left)
your story]

Kruup worked out already fpiny to be doubt if you go to the left on keyboard.

Also the number has changed since earlier from ():11:00:00:00.006 to ():11:00:00:00.216 I would first presume this has something to do with time somehow? It is getting by a slight fraction more.

I do not know if this is relevant? Maybe:
en.wikipedia.org...

mIrOr - IO

In the infinite Fibonacci word, the ratio (number of letters)/(number of zeroes) is φ, the golden ratio, as is the ratio of zeroes to ones.
The infinite Fibonacci word is "balanced": Take two factors of the same length anywhere in the Fibonacci word. The difference between the number of "0" in any of them and the number of "0" in the other one never exceeds 1.
The last two letters of a Fibonacci word are alternately "01" and "10". (I remember the reference to 01 and 10 earlier. Might still be useful? 1234321....1234 = 10)

Ok this is my bad attempt...I do not know if any of it will help in any way?

edit on 22-9-2011 by mmirror because: Adding some items.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

This comes to mind.
Also this does also.

And this.

Enjoy.

Namasté

edit on 22-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

They didn't work?
I will try again

Video 1:www.youtube.com...

Video 2: www.youtube.com...

Video 3: www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

Namasté

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Thanks, but I already fixed it!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ooh and this:www.youtube.com...

Namasté

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
All these 16's remind me of Ed Leedskalnin's "Sweet 16".

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
Ok I am attempting the code and I have some ideas but I do not know if they will help...I am by far no where near working it out as yet...I'm encouraging help if anyone has any ideas?

[**//\\||--_^
**4 || --_6 (6 maybe because of keyboard icon ^?)
**4 11 216 (could be in reference to the number under? That would be too easy..
...keep it easy smart...k.i.s.s . usually works however maybe not here! )

():11:00:00:00.216 //||(//\\_[\\])
4(4_[\\] Someone earlier said this was 16, not sure how they worked that out?

someone worked this out to be key from computer code translation

1234321 mIrOr
(fpiny) (& shift left)
your story]

Also the number has changed since earlier from ():11:00:00:00.006 to ():11:00:00:00.216 I would first presume this has something to do with time somehow? It is getting by a slight fraction more.

I do not know if this is relevant? Maybe:
en.wikipedia.org...

mIrOr - IO

In the infinite Fibonacci word, the ratio (number of letters)/(number of zeroes) is φ, the golden ratio, as is the ratio of zeroes to ones.
The infinite Fibonacci word is "balanced": Take two factors of the same length anywhere in the Fibonacci word. The difference between the number of "0" in any of them and the number of "0" in the other one never exceeds 1.
The last two letters of a Fibonacci word are alternately "01" and "10". (I remember the reference to 01 and 10 earlier. Might still be useful? 1234321....1234 = 10)

Ok this is my bad attempt...I do not know if any of it will help in any way?

I like where the first is headed here. Maybe it goes to 4:11:00:00:00.216
I've been reading that as a timer of sorts. On that train it would say 4 months, 11 days, and .216 seconds, though I have no clue as to why/what it could be referring to.

Slight out side of the box thinking...
fpiny shifted left some found to be doubt
maybe....
Leave doubt out of your story
??

//||(//\\_[\\])
Some of us found 16 here by
//(2) + ll(2) x
//\\
2x2_ (_=square root)=2
x [\\](2) =4
4 x 4 = 16
Though this could be completely wrong....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Blessed be all,
I wish to warn every one that there are people who are using negative energy attacks on me and maybe also on others, I would like to reccomend the more experienced people to start placing barriers around them.
I have already done this and I am no longer feeling the effects.
Just warning people, not fearmongering. Do with this information what you like.

Namasté
edit on 22/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: correcting typo

For those that are at this point scoffing it off as "overactive imagination" see this link:
www.wiccantogether.com... 0680%3AGroup%3A1973631
edit on 22/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

There was a picture posted earlier...that was the cosmic clock...
pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.com...

-4 +4 - 4 + 4....funny I realize...this comes to 0...lol
4x4=16

Maybe this picture has something to do with it?
edit on 22-9-2011 by mmirror because: altered

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes well it has to do with magnetism...just like the cosmic clock.

I will think over it for a bit.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I would like to reccomend the more experienced people to start placing barriers around them.

to the others i recommend : block U-tu-Be.
could have linked a vid, but i ddn't...

top topics

<< 628  629  630    632  633  634 >>

join