It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
4321... brings up a Google search for MiRrOr

????

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

When you type 4092 into the safe it sends you to a video. The site had a number to call earlier and I traced it to Orange Texas, and the video on the site is from Orange Texas. I assume there is a correlation between the site and the video.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes they are watching for sure - in fact they are behind. C'mon 2810 creators keep with the programme :-)

As johnwilkesbooth notes the numbers we tried earlier are now leading somewhere.
The picture Grower posted in now available
The video of the clouds - dull, they are just clouds.

I am still suspicious of web bot somehow - what we do or guess happens.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Go to safe page and just press nunber 9... there is a keypad.

Or ya'll already know about that ?

?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The source for - "its there" - shows nothing new
whats there ? Oo ? oO ? safety is at 1234 ??

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

4321 takes you to

www.google.com... =og&sa=N&tab=wi#q=MiRrOr&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbm=isch&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=1&biw=1280&bih=699
edit on 26-8-2011 by LordHavoc because: (no reason given)

As usual someone beat me to the post....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The image that comes up when you type 1028 in to the keypad is called 'Hunab Ku' and is the name of a supposed Maya deity, described as "the supreme god"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Description of the video:

8:39 pm I began taking pictures and videos of these weird looking puffy clouds and grid like lines in the sky. The radar footage at the end of the video began around 9:10 current time but the radar looped to earlier time which is when we were seeing this in the sky. Soon after we began watching the clouds our neighbors all started coming out and people walking from else where with their cameras taking pictures of the clouds! This NEVER happens and much to our delight the sky began turning ORANGE. Everything was ORANGE everywhere it was an amazing site, my camera hardly picked but it did some the local news crews had some great footage of which I could not find to share. I collected awesome pics taken of the sky this night from all over the area. These pictures are posted on FB under "Gilbert Julie", my wall is open and the photo album is called "Glowing Orange Texas Sunset June 21, 2011". You can see haarping on the radar and the storm grows into a huge storm that dumped 4 and 5 inches of rain south of here. The storm continued well onto the next day to the south and east of us.

I believe the whole point of this is HAARP.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
did some-one solve the 8=patience ?? the safe doesnt work at all now oO ....... next game ? Oo ? keypad ?

link   
projectpixels.com...

brings up another video called the "awakening as one"

Video is well made and discusses our evolution to the next phase of being.

link   
reply to post by LordHavoc

See, now, I hadn't seen the previous post about this. I have a mirror in my living room on the floor, leaning against the wall...am all kinds of freaked out now...this is the reason I have the mirror down here and not in my bedroom...I hate 'em

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LordHavoc

I've seen this in another thread....was reading it today...gaaaaaad racking my brains to think which one but it was this very vid posted by a former member if memory serves me right (which it may not)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So is Oct28 saying Orange, Texas is "safe" ?

Safe from what ?

btw... I live in Texas.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lolly89

The video is from the Hobi Nation. and its veeeeery long

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Whoever is posting all those youtube videos
obviously does not want me to be "safe".

I hate videos.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lolly89

The two female Russian scientists maybe? their website discusses the same topic

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Do all the videos talk about specific places ?

Do they have anything in common ?

?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
yup just found the thread I was reading earlier today where I originally saw this vid and I think I'll leave the rest of this game thankyouverymuch

rest of this forum though, looking forward very much to exploring
edit on 26-8-2011 by lolly89 because: its always spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this seem a little ........SAW...but...now its gone global ? i dont think it means texas will be "safe" , i think the safe game is finnished now hence the first message EVERYONE got from the "keypad", i remember the blog that was posted on here hours ago, some chick`s page, but the words were creepy and at the end it says something like - Plan B , i dont even have a Plan B. The mirrors ? WHAAAAAT THE FCUUUK

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

When you google Project Haarp, a few links down it mentions something about Project Bluebeam. Googling that, you'll notice this page:

rationalwiki.org...

It mentions alot of things about Russia, I know people believe this site has something to do with Russia.

I believe that Wiki page says something about Russia being the NWO.

The whole idea of Bluebeam is they are faking the Rapture, plausibly on Oct. 28. Using Haarp technologies and holograms to display Orange and Firey Red skies and to project "Gods" in the skies. And with the fake "coming of Jesus" it would make people believe the NWO.

The site says something about Russia having the only computer capable of projecting 3D images (I don't believe that myself), and the video from Safe Number "4092" shows a video of wierd clouds. Possibly them testing to see if they could manipulate clouds the way they would like.

Just some thoughts.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join