It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 619
<< 616  617  618    620  621  622 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

You can stop the videos we get your point

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

I'm having a hard time believing SBJ is a bible quote, I thought religion was being kept out of this?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
What is yours?

Live.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

I'm having a hard time believing SBJ is a bible quote, I thought religion was being kept out of this?

And this isn't a puzzle or game either, right?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Live, love.

To live is to love. To love is to live.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Lol are we just supposed to take the mirror of everything he says

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

The bible wasn't meant to start a religion it was basically a guide (especially revelation) but it was rewritten so much you can't really rely on most of it

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

How wasn't it meant to start a religion, with all that jesus is lord stuff?

I mean, I never read it, never really cared to. So what do i know lol

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

Fantastic find Cingularity!

The 3,6,9 I understand only from the Solfeggio but not from maths!!

In the Walter Russell info you gave I found this:

which has 01234321 and is called the Cosmic Clock. Can you explain this to me as I don't understand what it is about.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Then maybe watch this version.

No coincidences, remember?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If 0pened doesn't come forward with more this is going the way of the dodo bird soon.

A new ATS mystery...............The enigma site has everyone captivated. This will soon be forgotten if we don't get somewhere soon........just sayin'

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
12:00 is blinking erratically. Is it blinking in code?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Hes just trying to stall us because he hates open

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
...nice inputs lately, especially cingularity.

-can't help thinking that everything we are/see/feel/etc is the result of a double helix.

Now you may think it is inside of you, but you are in reality inside of it, or the results of it...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson
Just my thoughts on what Pi is in terms of the ancient calculation versus the "modern" one....22/7 is a golden mean which translates into 3.142587142587142587 to infinity. Being a musician and studying the Solfeggio tones, a lot of things have come into the light. Yes, I know 528.com was posted a little while back and what I saw was confirmation of things I'd looked at many months ago. One thing I also like to bring into consideration was the changing of concert pitch from 432 htz to 440 htz in 1955. It went from the heart frequency to the mined frequency in the base pitch. I've done a lot of work re-pitching my songs I've written and recorded and, while it is inaudible at direct listening, the feeling is quite different. This has been nagging at me for a while in that there is something more to see/hear here in that 1. All things for a reason, 2. It's a thought that is constantly in the NOW with me, 3. In the beginning there was the word etc...There is a slight and permanent tone sounding in my head, has been for a while and I'm trying to figure out the pitch and note of it...it feels very relevant. I use Audacity for re-pitching my stuff and tone generators for tuning my instruments directly to 432 htz now. I suppose I'm just looking for others thoughts on this stuff and to see if this triggers some epiphanies for others to share here...Perspective is everything and where all original ideas come from for me....any thoughts?, much love kate

Hi Kate

I've been working with the solfeggio for healing for a few years now and though I know how to use them and when, it's a very intuitive process and it's a knowing that absolutely doesn't understand the math behind it just the direction. The effects are very powerful and for someone very out of balance they can start to feel quite sick at first when being toned.

However I do a lot of energy work on the person before exposing them to the sequence of solfeggio tones and what happens is pretty amazing. They often see colours, geometric shapes and memory flashes from parts of their lives that need resolution. The transformation is pretty rapid and people get to a place of real inner peace within a few weeks.

So I see it as a very deep resetting of the heart that gets the person to a still point and from there they are able to rebalance themselves.

I can't really contribute to the maths behind it all but my epiphany is that these sounds are deeply transforming and I feel they are like a master key that can directly access the heart and the connection to the all. They work on me as I am working on a person also and show what is to be used where and in what sequence, as well as rebalancing me too. It's really amazing stuff!! If you ever write any songs using the solfeggio frequencies I'd love to hear them

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
If 0pened doesn't come forward with more this is going the way of the dodo bird soon.

A new ATS mystery...............The enigma site has everyone captivated. This will soon be forgotten if we don't get somewhere soon........just sayin'

It's almost like ATS simply realized how much traffic that this site caused, realized that a good mystery will bring in more traffic, so they have a mysterious contest and give away an iPad to the winner. That is a cheap publicity stunt.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by khnumkhufu

I see the double helix all the time, it has to be significant.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by favouriteslave

It's almost like ATS simply realized how much traffic that this site caused, realized that a good mystery will bring in more traffic, so they have a mysterious contest and give away an iPad to the winner. That is a cheap publicity stunt.

But where has this "contest" gotten you, vs. the obviously fake one will take you?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Its possible jesus was a normal human or even a alien/human hybrid which could be possible because he said he is the son of god and god is probably not a being of light just a more advanced lifeform it is also possible whoever wrote the bible somehow predicted what would happen today and wrote it as a warning

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This has got me thinking on a higher level, and led to a sense of appreciation for myself. It has helped me figure out what I need to improve on. So in a sense, this is improving me.

I don't need an iPad. I'd much rather devote my time to something real. This isn't a contest.

top topics

<< 616  617  618    620  621  622 >>

join