It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 616
<< 613  614  615    617  618  619 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Boxcar!!!

Much love to you.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Maybe you should try manual 2/3 a little more. Also, I don't know if this helped at all but I was listening to 528 hz in the background before I went to sleep. Barely audible, just noise. I'm telling you the truth that what I experienced in that dream helped me figure out something that has long been bugging at me. Maybe you might not get it at first, but I didn't either.

Update to site: Step Eight.night- Shadow (Defend)
edit on 21-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Maybe you should try manual 2/3 a little more. Also, I don't know if this helped at all but I was listening to 528 hz in the background before I went to sleep. Barely audible, just noise. I'm telling you the truth that what I experienced in that dream helped me figure out something that has long been bugging at me. Maybe you might not get it at first, but I didn't either.

Update to site: Step Eight.night- Shadow (Defend)

I have been experimenting with different frequencies and just closing my eyes and thinking about nothing, and just observing. The most notable thing that I experience is like a pyramid with lines through it, and sometimes color change, but honestly I can't tell if I am actually seeing it or it is just imagination.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

I feel it was limiting me to be trying to picture exactly what Open suggest we picture. I see lines and structure, and a focal point. Also, idk if you saw, but both times I have done this in the previous two nights I have gotten very calming cooling sensations through my head that I can spread around. When I reopen my eyes, it seems as if I am seeing things. small orbs flying in synchronized directions, designs, ect.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I feel it was limiting me to be trying to picture exactly what Open suggest we picture. I see lines and structure, and a focal point. Also, idk if you saw, but both times I have done this in the previous two nights I have gotten very calming cooling sensations through my head that I can spread around. When I reopen my eyes, it seems as if I am seeing things. small orbs flying in synchronized directions, designs, ect.

How big are the orbs? that is what I am trying to describe, sometimes its 3 dimensional structure but mostly 2d and sort of 3d like railroad tracks or a pyramid. Did you get my u2u?

Also, when I get deep into it I feel electric sensations throughout my whole body and also I feel like my body is getting cooler.
edit on 21-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

How big are the orbs? that is what I am trying to describe, sometimes its 3 dimensional structure but mostly 2d and sort of 3d like railroad tracks or a pyramid. Did you get my u2u?

Also, when I get deep into it I feel electric sensations throughout my whole body and also I feel like my body is getting cooler.

This is getting interesting...

The orbs are of varying size... sometimes it is just a quick fly-by, but when I really focus with my eyes closed I can see 3 dimensional structure, things like molecular compounds, ect. Things that I can't describe that are all interacting with each other like gears. You definitely know when you are having an experience, there isn't much to question at the time. Sometimes I get a loud buzzing noise, like my internal frequency is louder, or I am paying attention to it. I have only recently been achieving the cooling sensation though.

I had also tried it right before I went to bed one night, and that was the night I got a lucid dream/saw my shadow

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

That electric sensation is the Kundalini. Someone's making good progress

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

This is getting interesting...

The orbs are of varying size... sometimes it is just a quick fly-by, but when I really focus with my eyes closed I can see 3 dimensional structure, things like molecular compounds, ect. Things that I can't describe that are all interacting with each other like gears. You definitely know when you are having an experience, there isn't much to question at the time. Sometimes I get a loud buzzing noise, like my internal frequency is louder, or I am paying attention to it.

I had also tried it right before I went to bed one night, and that was the night I got a lucid dream/saw my shadow

I've experienced the fly by one or two times, but if I try to focus on it it disappears. I think I still need to get deeper. I've got a loud buzzing noise once before, but it was for a very short time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The buzzing noise was also in my lucid dream. It was so loud it woke me up, but it was in my head. Once I drifted back off I became lucid. Idk it feels like every time I try it, I get just a little bit further. Practice and patience is crucial, it seems.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The buzzing noise was also in my lucid dream. It was so loud it woke me up, but it was in my head. Once I drifted back off I became lucid. Idk it feels like every time I try it, I get just a little bit further. Practice and patience is crucial, it seems.

My days recently have been so jammed packed with people and college, so I haven't really found the time to just meditate. How much time do you usually try a day?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Here's a video on healing beyond duality.

One World:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

When the time feels appropriate. Usually at night. As far as time, probably not that much. About 20 minutes a day

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

What do you usually listen to?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

Sal>Div ?

www.youtube.com...

This.

You are the perfect person, Apollo. Watch this Video on your honored guest. See if by 5 and 5.5 minutes you are so heart expanded. The plant speaks to me through the vibrations of his voice and heart space. Tell me if it affects you more than the other video you posted. This is a very loving and wise plant. They should have that mist blown all over the U.N. and where laws are made and court cases and military action. It makes you realize just how connected we are and how trivial issues with one another are. Just curious.

There is a book you would like on Plant, Spirit , Medicine on communicating , asking the plants to honor our intentions of added healing for new aspects and to open for further journeys.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

Sal>Div ?

www.youtube.com...

This.

You are the perfect person, Apollo. Watch this Video on your honored guest. See if by 5 and 5.5 minutes you are so heart expanded. The plant speaks to me through the vibrations of his voice and heart space. Tell me if it affects you more than the other video you posted. This is a very loving and wise plant. They should have that mist blown all over the U.N. and where laws are made and court cases and military action. It makes you realize just how connected we are and how trivial issues with one another are. Just curious.

There is a book you would like on Plant, Spirit , Medicine on communicating , asking the plants to honor our intentions of added healing for new aspects and to open for further journeys.

That was a great video. Yeah it was just like the other song I have, but it feels more connected with the natural sounds. What is the book called?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is getting very interesting!

Goodmorning everyone.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
This is getting very interesting!

Goodmorning everyone.

Good morning. It's 00:49 here.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Very early in the morning then.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Very early in the morning then.

Indeed it is. The night has always fascinated me.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by Grower
Just for giggles:

www.0100101110101101.org...

That's evil. Good to see you still drop in now and then.

*cloak enabled*

Hey there, Druid!

Hahaha! Evil?

Yeah, I drop in when I have some minutes to spare from living 'real' life.

You should uncloak more often!

top topics

<< 613  614  615    617  618  619 >>

join