It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 614
<< 611  612  613    615  616  617 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

You should still be able to do the manuals except 1&4

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Try to be the love.

These are some fun words I found today.

No coincidences.
edit on 20-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

So 0pened, what is your take on the meaning of the site, without the youtube videos?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

It doesn't matter what I think. It matters what everyone thinks.

I am here . you are there [....]

Love.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

There is "try". Trying leads to doing, or failure. You cannot do without trying, subconsciously or otherwise. If you didn't try, someone/thing else did.

'doing' leads to success or failure. 'trying' is setting yourself up for failure. sure, you may succeed after trying but that is only because you were actually doing it. do you see the difference?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Perception, perception. It does matter what you think of the site, you are still a person, are you not?

However, I knew you would be vague about it, because you know that if you tried to explain it, you would be wrong. And you don't like being wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I see. How can you say you've improved to your fullest without exploring every possibility? It's fine though, I see where you are coming from. Best of luck to you.

i apologize for goofing off, as this deserves a serious answer.

consciousness is infinite.which in turn makes all possibilities infinite. therefore exploring is irrelevant unless its used as a mechanism of the process that achieves this realization.

it usually starts with the classic who,why,what,where,when,how. and is then simplified from there. whatever definition you give each of these can be used to measure your perspective. they are even interchangeable.

an easy start is to replace "when" with "where". this should eventually lead to the revelation sheba mentioned earlier about time. then once youve figured out that time doesnt have to exist (in its typical form), try doing some other combinations and see what perspective you end up with.

always measuring. that is the key to growth.

but not with a ruler or yardstick, haha.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

There are many situations where try is all you can do. If you do and fail, you still tried, so by that logic you must try to succeed.

Many people seem to watch too much Star Wars, maybe they think that Yoda is a real mentor or something.

If you don't try in school, you fail. If you don't try to understand a concept, you will never understand it. If you don't try to improve, you won't improve.

Trying and doing are unrelated. No matter how many green men with lightsabers say so.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by 0pened

Perception, perception. It does matter what you think of the site, you are still a person, are you not?

However, I knew you would be vague about it, because you know that if you tried to explain it, you would be wrong. And you don't like being wrong.

Think of it like school. Some children "get it" much faster than others.

Telling the children left behind does not make them learn faster. It takes EXPERIENCE.

You'll get there. No worries. Just love.

I do try, but you cannot explain the color blue to a blind person. They have to see it. I do not mean that negativly in any way.

I am simply trying to explain in the best way I can.

Love.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
but not with a ruler or yardstick, haha.

Unless you are a builder, mason or architect, no?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Yes, some children do "get it" faster than others. You are absolutely right about that.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

There is "try". Trying leads to doing, or failure. You cannot do without trying, subconsciously or otherwise. If you didn't try, someone/thing else did.

once youve figured out you can go straight to doing, trying becomes failure.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Exploring is irrelevant? Maybe you are forgetting how you got all that knowledge you seemingly take for granted?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Maybe for you, this is all perspective. I'm not here to play word games. I try and succeed all the time, because I tried.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Many people seem to watch too much Star Wars, maybe they think that Yoda is a real mentor or something.

Truly honest question: is that like having past life memories?

I'm all about pop culture, classical literature, art films, popcorn films, campy books, etc... etc.. to me these are my "past life" memories. Because those are few for me. Either my past lives are so horrible I can't face them, or I have none.

Just saying... do not knock the Yoda... maybe he was based on past life memory/collective consciousness memory. I cannot deny the wisdom, either way.

That said, totally appreciate your overriding theme of "be your own Yoda." And I agree with that. Except I wouldn't BE my own personal Yoda, without the Yodas... everything already written or sung, and every input on this thread and .. all of it... the whole darn marble.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a little more blue for you. that almost brought a tear to my eye

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

once youve figured out you can go straight to doing, trying becomes failure.

And along came someone with a proper T square to turn all this intenSioning into IntenTion!!

Woo hoo!

(unfortunately I must go to bed now.)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

0pened explained it perfectly.

forget everything i said.

link   
reply to post by sheba2011

That is your opinion, regarding pop-culture. I am sure it affects each of us in our own way. For me, Hollywood is Hollywood, and nothing more. Not to say an exceptional movie doesn't come around and make me think every once in a purple moon, but I can't stand most of it.

link   
reply to post by 200457

I guess it's all semantics. I never set out to try something. it is only in reflection of failure(perceived) that I think about trying. very good points for contemplation though. thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 611  612  613    615  616  617 >>

join