It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 611
104
<< 608  609  610    612  613  614 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver
 

Ozric Tentacles! awesome. just what I needed right Now




posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by 0pened
 


So you still depend on other peoples' thoughts and music to formulate thought. Great.


Hmm. Interesting you see it that way. As for me, I know I am the marble, so everyone's thoughts, music, every post, every debate, every story ever written, every movie ... ALL of it came from "me."

Yes, I really am just that awesome. But wouldn't be... without all the rest of you parts of me.




Hey! i'm the marble too! i See many marbles in my fish-eye lens...



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
The most brilliant minds in the universe will also be the most misunderstood.

Love.
edit on 20-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)


I have felt this way my whole life, in my experiences and with my family history.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'd like to post a quick experience, I lost something and I was sure that it was around my house, as it is extremely important to me. I found it next to a poster that was buried in my garage that says "Good things come to those with positive thinking"



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Have you guys been looking at the associated text for the images on each page? Maybe there are more clues in there... Havent seen anything mentioned about it, but for instance on the 12:00 image it says patience while others reflect



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991
 


Yes, a lot can be discerned from the alternate text. The most important stuff though is in plain sight
edit on 20-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok. I had tried a ' staring game' with my 8 year old daughter a week or so ago. I told her we were seeing whose right eye was stronger. After the few false starts due to her giggling, she got serious about 'winning' the game. After a minute or so she just started smiling with a smile that could only have come directly from her heart. we both knew what it meant. We both stopped the 'game' and gave each other a hug. I never saw any morphing or anything like that. We never said a word about it and just went on as if it was 'no big deal'.
So today, during a quiet period, I decided to try it in a mirror. I have had an aversion to mirrors due to an experience in my teens. But, i am as fearless as i can be so I gazed at my right eye for about 2 minutes. I saw my face and features begin to fade but my Sight would just keep snapping back. I tried this 3 times. each time the snapping back would happen sooner. It seems like I'm hitting a wall, so to speak, and i have learned to trust my intuition so I won't be doing that again. tonight, when all of the 'noisy' minds have quieted, I will practice #2.

One more thing. A very good friend of mine, who is into all the 'new age' stuff and meditates, visualizes and basically is having the time of his life, stopped over for a few drinks and talk. We do that every week or so. I'm telling him about the site and describing the manuals to him so I pull up the page up for manual 1. On manual 2, when he saw the picture of the 'tracks' or 'road' or 'not a pyramid' thing, he said he has seen that before while meditating. he said he never knew what it was, just that he saw it. when i described my interpretation of the picture he just looked at me like I had won the lottery.
edit on 20-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

edit on 20-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: missing info



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma
 


Being misunderstood isn't so bad.

Life would be kind of boring if we all knew what each other actually meant.

We wouldn't be coming up with great new ideas all the time...there is less creativity when we understand.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I'd like to post a quick experience, I lost something and I was sure that it was around my house, as it is extremely important to me. I found it next to a poster that was buried in my garage that says "Good things come to those with positive thinking"
That is a confirmation from the universe that you are...dare i say it?...opening. I call them syncs.

here's one of mine: I just went to another page that I'm reading and I see this:

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." ~Albert Pike
edit on 20-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: sync



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by ApolloEnigma
 


Being misunderstood isn't so bad.

Life would be kind of boring if we all knew what each other actually meant.

We wouldn't be coming up with great new ideas all the time...there is less creativity when we understand.


Now you understand why some of us became crack addicts. But that is such a negative way to paint it, isn't it? Aren't we all ... endless? If we weren't we'd be.... eventually.......... boring?

Boring is kiss of death. I like kisses... but kisses of life.
edit on 20-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   



"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." ~Albert Pike
edit on 20-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: sync


Advanced concept, not for faint-hearted:

What we do for others IS for ourselves because me=you and you=me.

Wrap head and heart around that one for awhile.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Not to anyone in particular.

Definition of Love?

For me it is -- "Seeing someone as clearly as possible. Seeing someone for who they ARE, not necessarily how I need or want them to be."

Not necessarily warm and fuzzy Valentine's hearts here, but that to me is the definition of Love.

When I say "ARE".. that means snapshot in time. Yes, time. Everyone is ever changing and evolving. It's important not to get stuck on a particular Polaroid image.

I may be possibly too fried to be coherent at the moment. I am ever moving so if you want to love me, don't take a snapshot right this minute and sum me up at this moment. I am tired so my eyes may be all bleary and my hair (!) is definitely doing this scary bee-hive/Medusa freaky thing.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011
 

don't need to. it has embraced me



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011
 


Not at all. You just chose to see the negativity.

If we all understood one another, it would be a boring existence.

There is no love without emotion or differences.

When we all finally love one another we know the intentions are love and not fear/hate. That is not boring, and sometimes we all lose sight of that goal.
edit on 20-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
Ok. I had tried a ' staring game' with my 8 year old daughter a week or so ago. I told her we were seeing whose right eye was stronger. After the few false starts due to her giggling, she got serious about 'winning' the game. After a minute or so she just started smiling with a smile that could only have come directly from her heart. we both knew what it meant. We both stopped the 'game' and gave each other a hug. I never saw any morphing or anything like that. We never said a word about it and just went on as if it was 'no big deal'.
So today, during a quiet period, I decided to try it in a mirror. I have had an aversion to mirrors due to an experience in my teens. But, i am as fearless as i can be so I gazed at my right eye for about 2 minutes. I saw my face and features begin to fade but my Sight would just keep snapping back. I tried this 3 times. each time the snapping back would happen sooner. It seems like I'm hitting a wall, so to speak, and i have learned to trust my intuition so I won't be doing that again. tonight, when all of the 'noisy' minds have quieted, I will practice #2.

One more thing. A very good friend of mine, who is into all the 'new age' stuff and meditates, visualizes and basically is having the time of his life, stopped over for a few drinks and talk. We do that every week or so. I'm telling him about the site and describing the manuals to him so I pull up the page up for manual 1. when he saw the picture of the 'tracks' or 'road' or 'not a pyramid' thing he said he has seen that before while meditating. he said he never knew what it was, just that he saw it. when i described my interpretation of the picture he just looked at me like I had won the lottery.
edit on 20-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info


I'm going to reply to your post but please, this is not a judgment on you. You're just a launching point for my own personal soapbox. You've warmed my heart, reading what you wrote. So please read what I write next with a warm heart, and don't take it personally, because I do not know you at all.

How many times do we as parents look at our kids but not really see them? Instead we see our own faults ... "her hair is not combed because I slept in too late/ caved in when she fought me back as I tried to take a brush to that hair... what did her teachers and peers all think, seeing that rats' nest... did they think 'her mom must be horrible and not care?'" We make it all about us-- and we miss seeing our child. Our gorgeous beautiful perfect child, ratty haired and all! The child that is us but very much is NOT us either.. a facet of us, beautiful facet... but of her own mind and if she prefers ratty hair, well there you go. She's still beautiful.

Now I am totally babbling but your story here has touched me deeply. I have two daughters and neither ever morphs either. They are their own beautiful perfect people. Apart from me. I see them for who they really are-- yes, there are undeniable aspects of me; some aspects are difficult to see, most are pretty darn cool and fill me not with pride -- more of a glowing warmth.

It's not just our children, as you are discovering. It's everyone. Even our "enemies" are slivers of the beautiful whole.

I am now totally babbling. It's all beautiful. It really is. Even the ugliness and the evil... is beautiful. Study the Lotus. It cannot grow without mud.

Now I'm getting all sappy.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by sheba2011
 


Not at all. You just chose to see the negativity.

If we all understood one another, it would be a boring existence.

There is no love without emotion or differences.

When we all finally love one another we know the intentions are love and not fear/hate. That is not boring.
edit on 20-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)


Those who seek excitement, invite excitement into their lives.

Totally guilty of that. Pass me the crack pipe

(metaphorical crack pipe -- NOT a real one!! I do not do drugs... please no banning, ATS mods).

But yes, that is how I wish to know you (and everyone on this thread). I cannot know you if I don't see you clearly. Unfortunately, this whole setup is geared for not really knowing anyone at all. It's setup to breed paranoia (at worst) and prudent caution (at best). Which is my big beef with Open. (Though can't fault his intensions... just questioning his intenTion).



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
but don't we know everyone here? we are all just different aspects of ourselves. you know how it works...you have to let your guard down, if even for a moment, to take that risk...
darn, where's that reality check button?...i know I left it sitting right here...
edit on 20-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: redundancy



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD
 


Reality?

Start near 0:57, or if you are impatient, skip to 1:31.

Realizing it is not for the faint of heart.

What will you do in the mean time?

LOVE
edit on 20-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
but don't we know everyone here? we are all just different aspects of ourselves. you know how it works...you have to let your guard down, if even for a moment, to take that risk...
darn, where's that reality check button?...i know I left it sitting right here...
edit on 20-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: redundancy


Right, that's nice to say, but I've been around humans and forums for way way too long to know that is not how it works. I could be as real as I can be, I could bleed all over your sleeve with my reality and what I see, and at best I'd have lots of anonymous internet "trolls" to deal with (I can handle those.. bring 'em on, BTDT). At worst, I'd have crazy people tracking me down in real life threatening to burn down my house, kill or maim people in my real life (such as my beautiful daughters I just mentioned). Or even kill ME.. or .. try to make me kill my own self (much more clever than the brute force type of sheet).

I totally see why Jesus hung up on his cross. I'd choose that over suicide any day. Totally ego move, but compelling, no?

*not saying I'm Jesus. Oh no. This is not about religion. Christ, yeah, sure. SBJ(!!), said Christ.

The only answer to "do you really love me" is "Do you friggin' love yourself??" Which equals.................. DO YOU SEE YOUR OWN SELF CLEARLY?

Sorry for the screaming, but I was taking a Polaroid.

I want a bear hug. Where is Molimo?



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened
 


be careful what you real eyes...

but you are correct in that reality is not for the faint of heart
in the mean time i Will continue on my path...in my own Way


edit on 20-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more...




top topics



 
104
<< 608  609  610    612  613  614 >>

log in

join