It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 604
<< 601  602  603    605  606  607 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
reply to post by Molimo

He means if you could still your mind like a quiet lake, then you can see the reflections more clearly.

Yeah, maybe I am being too poetic or respectful. I'll dress with the tough shield. Meh…
No more poetry!
Pure sweaty and smelly manly ballsy thing.
Grabs crotch.
Snorts loudly like a cowboy.
Yeehaw!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

So thats your sexuality

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I would like to share an experience that happened to me yesterday. One of my friends was misunderstood about something, and some people that I know are just evil, and misguide people. I was hit in the face, and I did not retaliate, and in the past I have done pretty bad things. I instead talked to that person, told them what actually happened (I was trying to help someone, and they were under the impression I was trying to hurt them.) In the end, I told them I was ok with what they did, and I understood why they did it. I was going to file a police report but decided not too because they called and apologized to me, and I could tell they actually were extremely sorry, I could hear it in their voice. I talked to the person later, and they sounded really sad. I reassured them it was ok, and physical pain goes away. I could tell that that person felt stupid and bad, and in the end, thanked me.

It just shows the power of love, and an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I think that person is changed from my actions, it 0pened their eyes perhaps.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Ok then how would you describe me?

If I must: honest, inquisitive, pessimistic, one-sided, fearful

sorry if that offends you but you asked for my opinion/perspective and I'm being straightforward with you.
what you get from me:
allegories, yes. riddles, no.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Or he was afraid you'd press charges. Where's the 'love'
in that story? You are reasonable indeed, kudo's for that,
but love?

And why do you all use the 90's writing? 1337 ain't that
leet anymore, unless you are still stuck on irc.undernet.org
in #hack or #ddos.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

He told me to press charges, and that it happened. He was ready to accept punishment for his actions.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Im not offended i rely on others opinions because i can't analyse myself very well

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I would like to share an experience that happened to me yesterday. One of my friends was misunderstood about something, and some people that I know are just evil, and misguide people. I was hit in the face, and I did not retaliate, and in the past I have done pretty bad things. I instead talked to that person, told them what actually happened (I was trying to help someone, and they were under the impression I was trying to hurt them.) In the end, I told them I was ok with what they did, and I understood why they did it. I was going to file a police report but decided not too because they called and apologized to me, and I could tell they actually were extremely sorry, I could hear it in their voice. I talked to the person later, and they sounded really sad. I reassured them it was ok, and physical pain goes away. I could tell that that person felt stupid and bad, and in the end, thanked me.

It just shows the power of love, and an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I think that person is changed from my actions, it 0pened their eyes perhaps.

It does, it does and they are. I really respect the choice you made in that moment. I have been there too. What you have done for that person can never be repaid in full on this earth. But we all know that is not why you did it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Also some are very good at hiding whats inside of them he might of meant it but he still probably felt some anger

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Still, where's the love in that? The story is good,
don't get me wrong, but why is that a story about
love?

I ask you this because it makes me wonder how
people try to tie certain events to love, hate or
any other emotion.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Also some are very good at hiding whats inside of them he might of meant it but he still probably felt some anger

Uhmmm, it's better to hide what's inside you than to not
know something is there.

I just said that because I don't know how to answer you
right now. I'm not sure who the 'he' is in your sentence.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Still, where's the love in that? The story is good,
don't get me wrong, but why is that a story about
love?

I ask you this because it makes me wonder how
people try to tie certain events to love, hate or
any other emotion.

For me I say that because I could have easily fought back and won, (I have years of experience in fighting and multiple martial arts) or pressed charges. I say it is love because I did nothing to cause pain and only showed the good side of humanity, forgiving someone for a bad mistake they made, and I am sure they are changed from it, for the good. I have known this guy for a while, and I know he wasn't just lying to get away from charges. He sounded really depressed even after it was all done, so now he sees that not everyone is evil. He saw the good in humanity.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This thread is going nowhere fast.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

What do you mean?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

maybe you could take some advice and relax(chill). find a nice tree to sit under near some water and try to stop your thoughts. if you can do that, you will be observing instead of analyzing. from there you can build upon the experience and find the answers you seek.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Did I read your story correctly? I was under the impression
that the whole event was based on a misunderstanding?
About him thinking you'd hurt him? And that he, because of
that false assumption, slapped you one over the head first?

Maybe he feels bad because he hit you without a reason?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Did I read your story correctly? I was under the impression
that the whole event was based on a misunderstanding?
About him thinking you'd hurt him? And that he, because of
that false assumption, slapped you one over the head first?

Maybe he feels bad because he hit you without a reason?

Perhaps I didn't come across clear enough. Someone told him something completely untrue (I have an arch nemesis that hates me), and he came to get me, and he assaulted me without warning. He hit me for a reason, but after talking to many people that were at the event, he found out that reason was a lie told to just hurt me, and that I did nothing wrong, and I was trying to help someone, not hurt them.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

because of the distractions were not focusing on the site

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I'm trying to share my experiences in how I am changing as a person, and learning. If that isn't related to the site then I am sorry and I completely missed the whole meaning of the site.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

People that focus, miss a lot.

I have that written on a tile. It's a white tile
and the text is in grey (gray) and in a very
small size. Just an FYI

new topics

top topics

<< 601  602  603    605  606  607 >>

join