It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 603
<< 600  601  602    604  605  606 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by sheba2011

You actually believe them there are 3 sides to this open's side the neutral side and the "love" side and even though open probably doesn't see it like this im choosing the one that came first and gave us this

Not ignoring your post; having a hard time interpreting it. A rephrasing for me might help.

If you want to know what I believe, I believe there are no coincidences, and everything happens for a reason. I have more than enough proof in my own life, I have come to trust it.

Have you heard about how a butterfly might flap its wings on one side of the planet, and create a hurricane on the other side? That's how things work. When one is in the flow of things, one cannot have any idea how one's own wing flapping is creating hurricanes or what not. But, I trust in an ultimate higher power -- I call "universe or Source" (it's not about religion). So I flap my tiny little wings when that higher power calls me to do so. I don't question, I don't ask why, I just ... flap.

Now don't get all worried about hurricanes. Hurricanes bring rain, and they clear the dead branches. There's a lot of good with hurricanes. It was very lovely here, the day after the hurricane. I trust that this ultimate higher power sees the big picture and how it all fits -- right down to the very last detail, such as someone losing a house, or dying in that hurricane. There's a reason. It's never meant to be punishment -- this higher power is not a punishing sort of force.

Hope that clarifies.

Flap flap

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by snewpers

Well you missed my good wine glass and Molino and 200457 being pi$$ed but apart from that, not much. Nice words from Overcurrented and Grower… A quiet pre-autumnal day, really.
Waiting for the leaves to fly, I guess?

And yeah, good music too. (although taste, you know… that's a case for arguing [one more] I guess).

Booyah!

ps. As for coincidences, there's no such thing. Even "Madonna" (?!) said it aloud. It should be enough of a warranty, right?:

"In the demonstration of this evidence
Some have called it religion
This is not a coincidence
Would you like to try?"

[Future Lovers, ©2007]

edit on 20-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: added ps

Did you know Madonna studied with the Sufis? There's a cool video, but I forget which one. Madonna rocks.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Where is your Nobel prize, Molimo?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Tool and Floyd, nice combo! The music just gets
better and better in here!

k0Rn - Right Now
lyrics are available here for those that want to
do a little karaoke: Singalong Lyrics.

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well the girl is interesting for sure. However, more than sufism (which is tricky even to Moor) kabbalah was her drug of choice years ago. It's cool if that's how she rolls. Even though she's not half the Jew she thinks she is.
But hey… It's another never-ending game…
Where…
What you think you are is a dream,
What you try to be is a mistake,
What you try to hide your self.

I agree though, in her own way, she's good.

ps. what you may refer to is her 'somewhat' collaboration to that Deepak Choprah adventure on CD where she read a Rumi poem (beautiful, exquisite, unmatched poetry at that). But that was a Chopra thing. In other words, a bonkers thing. Still nice to listen to when it rains… or not.

edit on 20-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: added ps

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I like those videos too.
What is good and bad? Light and dark? hot and cold? sun and moon? time and tide? here and there? black and white? him and her? me and you?
it's all the same, my friend. Seeing that just depends on if you are the marble or not. if you are, the world is like a fish-eye lens. if you are not, you are only seeing your reflection...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Indeed!
People are good at being mirrors.
Mirrors tend to hate mirrors…
Like one's reflect doesn't like the lake…?
Flawed Narcissus on the bench.
You know…
edit on 20-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This is this en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Define "this".

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Nature knows no right and wrong only balance and imbalance and im not doing anything good im just pointing out the flaws

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Nature knows no right and wrong only balance and imbalance and im not doing anything good im just pointing out the flaws

Exactly! Remember?
"You cannot go against Nature…
because when you do…
Go against nature…
It's part of Nature too."

That was in one of those bad music/bad lyrics videos I put up here to your attention. But you do not listen...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

The butterfly effect in a nutshell "You kill someone a relative grieves or commits suicide" because you killed that person and everything has consequences

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The butterfly effect in a nutshell "You kill someone a relative grieves or commits suicide" because you killed that person and everything has consequences

I do truly think you are in dire need of a clean surfaced lake.
Really.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I had it all wrong then. Thanks for the explanation!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What does that mean?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What does that mean?

Hmm… I'm afraid it looks like you do not read anything but just react on guts bumping on some words that strike your cords. I am not going to go back to several messages to explain things to you. If you choose not to read, it's your call. You're exhausting. And that is not good even for losing weight here.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's much more than that, but you are almost right about one thing. every action or thought has consequences. So, are you the marble? Or are you just seeing yourself in every thought?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

He means if you could still your mind like a quiet lake, then you can see the reflections more clearly.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ok then how would you describe me?

top topics

<< 600  601  602    604  605  606 >>

join