It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 601
<< 598  599  600    602  603  604 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Grower

Just not contributing much to the mystery you didn't clearly state your intention here silent or your opinion just try and take part and stop being irrelevant when this is being talked about

I honestly have no idea what you just said/meant.

As for mystery (if I get what you're referring to), there simply isn't one. I haven't been to the site in something like a week. I've come to the conclusion of 'my' truth with it.
I don't particularly like the red colored kool-aid, I prefer the water straight from my spring-fed well, instead.

lol that one kicked ass. Indeed.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

I do know what you mean and actually, NO I am not waiting for it, at ALL. Even light-years remotely.

It is just the way you posted it which is confusing — and considering the ambient paranoia…

I did not feel threatened, mind you. Just wanted things to be clear for some.

edit on 20-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I just don't get it, if any of you actually took the time and really figured out what the site is all about and what it really means, you wouldn't be feeling this way towards it. At least, I hope not, for that would be pure ignorance.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

thanks, and likewise..

link   

Out of curiosity what does mine mean?

link   

Originally posted by 200457
I just don't get it, if any of you actually took the time and really figured out what the site is all about and what it really means, you wouldn't be feeling this way towards it. At least, I hope not, for that would be pure ignorance.

Ah, but perhaps it's non-ignorance that makes us feel this way, no?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not, it depends on your interpretation of the site. You all seem to think its BS, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I believe that is for you to discover. there are no coincidences, remember?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Personal perception is everything. Then again, maybe not...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Maybe not indeed.

A lot of this does have to do with perception, but perceptions that we all have.

So not so much personal, as much as perception. Thinking outside the box, which no one on this site seems to do.

All the trolls, they are the ones searching for content, missing the point entirely. He wasn't joking when he said that.

edit on 20-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Personal perception led to the christian crusades and that didn't work out well did it?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

I do know what you mean and actually, NO I am not waiting for it, at ALL. Even light-years remotely.

It is just the way you posted it which is confusing — and considering the ambient paranoia…

I did not feel threatened, mind you. Just wanted things to be clear for some.

edit on 20-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

Right, I know. In the end, we're all batting for the same team.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not, it depends on your interpretation of the site. You all seem to think its BS, nothing more.

I don't think it's BS at all. If I did, I wouldn't still be here following this thread.

That said, I don't think Open really knows what he/she/it is doing.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If that was true we wouldn't see open getting hacked all the time someone wants to stop the message

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's for you to interpret, but since you asked my take I will share how I interpret it:

If you don't take SilentWalker's and Opened's advice and open up your heart -- embrace love not fear -- you are going to be in for a rough ride on October 28. You will get exactly what you fear.

But I have faith in you. You would not be still following this thread if this was beyond your capabilities.

Repeat after me: there are no monsters under the bed. Just turn the light on, and you'll see.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You can't stop what you don't understand. It's whatever. Let the trolls have their say. That's all they can do anyway.

(It was always mine anyway, There's some things you can't take away...)

edit on 20-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Grower

Personal perception led to the christian crusades and that didn't work out well did it?

Didn't they?
"The Crusades brought about results of which the popes had never dreamed, and which were perhaps the most, important of all. They re-established traffic between the East and West"

There's that 'perception' thing again.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If that was true we wouldn't see open getting hacked all the time someone wants to stop the message

Right, but it just boggles my mind why Open would choose to use Internet Explorer, of all browsers. That one is the most efficient for delivering malware. Something does not compute for me, which is also why I've never emailed him directly.

That's not to feed into your paranoia, Molimo. I don't want to do that. In the end, who can you trust? Your heart. It's way smarter than your brain.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You actually believe them there are 3 sides to this open's side the neutral side and the "love" side and even though open probably doesn't see it like this im choosing the one that came first and gave us this

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Think about it malware doesnt just flood in every few short periods of time like that and it was discovered most of it was intentional a lot of people hate open or its just a few and they are very dedicated

new topics

top topics

<< 598  599  600    602  603  604 >>

join