It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 600
<< 597  598  599    601  602  603 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Keep in mind, because I have not chosen to show you my tangible evidence, does not mean that it doesn't exist.

Have a nice day.
edit on 20-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

"Love the world" opened

Well I would just refer you to this then:

ps. as stated before.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Isn't it called a strawman ?

And good day to you too.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Modus operandi

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There is a right perception and a wrong perception you fit in the wrong

I am deeply sorry indeed. I had no idea you were so extremely advanced.
Please, do enlighten us.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Modus operandi

Easy. You seem to be very basic. Quite uncanny.
Is it deceit knocking?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How do you figure his perception is wrong?
As for people derailing the thread - this is in chit-chat, there is no rail to be followed in here.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

How do you figure his perception is wrong?
As for people derailing the thread - this is in chit-chat, there is no rail to be followed in here.

Unless… you sniff the rail.
Oh yeah.

I was just kidding.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ppppffftt!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Since we're chit-chatting, I discern by way of stichomancy. Just did a few interesting readings for those who are chit-chatting...

silentwalker

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Just Folks by Edgar A. Guest:

Never minding consequences. And we helped the man to curry The fat ponies' sides so furry. And we saw a squirrel taking Walnuts to the nest he's making, Storing them for winter, when he Can't get out to hunt for any. And we watched the turkeys, growing Big and fat and never knowing That the reason they were living Is to die for our Thanksgiving.

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz by L. Frank Baum:

is a trial to us all."

"Let the Public Accuser continue," called Ozma from her throne, "and I pray you do not interrupt him."

"The criminal who now sits before the court licking her paws," resumed the Woggle-Bug, "has long desired to unlawfully eat the fat piglet, which was no bigger than a mouse. And finally she made a wicked plan to satisfy her depraved appetite for pork. I can see her, in my mind's eye--"

"What's that?" asked the Scarecrow.

"I say I can see her in my mind's eye--"

"The mind has no eye," declared the Scarecrow. "It's blind."

molimo

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Agesilaus by Xenophon:

laboured, sent round his own bodyguard of stalwart troopers with orders to their predecessors (an order they would act upon themselves) to charge the enemy at full gallop and not give him a chance to rally. The Thessalians, in face of this unexpected charge, either could not so much as rally, or in the attempt to do so were caught with their horses' flanks exposed to the enemy's attack. Polycharmus, the Pharsalian, a commandant of cavalry, did indeed succeed in wheeling, but was cut down with those about him sword in hand. This was the signal for a flight so extraordinary that dead and dying lined the road, and the living were captured wholesale, nor was a halt made until the pursuers reached Mount Narthacius. Here, midway between Pras

Kind of freaky, no?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
"...and in the Darkness bind them."
let the wind bring your enemy your nightmare

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Ha! That was pretty accurate! Damn hedonists, that's how we roll.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Just not contributing much to the mystery you didn't clearly state your intention here silent or your opinion just try and take part and stop being irrelevant when this is being talked about

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Sorry Sunshine, but your first quote you certainly can NOT attribute to me. ONLY in your dreams..!
I have never written that anywhere near or far.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Well I think you might want to check what I have posted then, and read it without the troll barrier in your head. It might actually help make some sense in yours (head, I mean).

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

that was some nice chit-chat. I enjoyed reading it. care to do mine?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Could you post or send a link i don't really feel like going back some pages

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Grower

Just not contributing much to the mystery you didn't clearly state your intention here silent or your opinion just try and take part and stop being irrelevant when this is being talked about

I honestly have no idea what you just said/meant.

As for mystery (if I get what you're referring to), there simply isn't one. I haven't been to the site in something like a week. I've come to the conclusion of 'my' truth with it.
I don't particularly like the red colored kool-aid, I prefer the water straight from my spring-fed well, instead.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Well, I actually do like YOUR chit-chat. Even if I may not necessarily agree with it. Your chit-chat is nice so far, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Sorry Sunshine, but your first quote you certainly can NOT attribute to me. ONLY in your dreams..!
I have never written that anywhere near or far.

I think you misunderstand how stichomancy works -- no, you didn't write that. It is a reading. Are you not waiting for the turkeys to fatten up for thanksgiving?

"Stichomancy is one of the oldest forms of divination (at least 3000 years old in fact), in which the querant opens to a random page of randomly selected book in a library, to find an excerpt that applies to the situation at hand."
edit on 20-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: added definition of stichomancy

<< 597  598  599    601  602  603 >>

join