It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 569
<< 566  567  568    570  571  572 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Nice to see TNTarheel pop her head in here again. Her username always made me think of exploding heels (Dynamite Dorothy) but hey, some "terrorist" did try it, just like the exploding underwear guy. Its a conspiracy they paint terrorists as dumb and ineffective and spend so much money on missing them and this is a conspiracy site!

LOL...Driver, you make me laugh..."exploding heels"

The only ones who think me terrorist are these doctors and nurses who want more and more of my blood (but, alas, there is only satchet in my lingerie drawer).
edit on 9/18/2011 by TNTarheel because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Originally posted by sheba2011
The music itself commits no sins...

Are our lips stained?

Dune was such an awesome story..
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." Mentat Mantra

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hello all,
I hate to be a hindrance.. But what was decided about the pictures on the updated oct282011.com?

thank you for the update.
Peace.
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Is open trying to say that Pi only exists as a concept in our heads, because a truly perfect circle does not exist. Therefore Pi does not really exist?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
A truly perfect circle could exist, it would just take forever to draw.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I noticed a few things different among the frames. what I am wondering is how they were modified. I really don't have the expertise to form an opinion about that. I do have an idea though. I'll keep it to myself for now.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
reply to post by ka119

I noticed a few things different among the frames. what I am wondering is how they were modified. I really don't have the expertise to form an opinion about that. I do have an idea though. I'll keep it to myself for now.

I would love to hear your idea, I am kind of at a loss for one.. a few thoughts floating but nothing big. At first I was thinking the only picture that was modified was the third one (the first thing i noticed was that mailbox (?) on the sidewalk move, and only in that picture. After looking more other stuff stands out of the other pictures, the guy on the bike, the girl by the tree, etc.
Thoughts on it all?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
Is open trying to say that Pi only exists as a concept in our heads, because a truly perfect circle does not exist. Therefore Pi does not really exist?
i'm bumping this link for those who may have missed it. it is very relevant in my opinion. the info about Pi is intriguing to put it mildly
the real Pi?
edit on 18-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I really didn't want to put this 'out there' yet but here goes:
IF they were modified with software then I see it as a demonstration of a possibility. If they weren't...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
reply to post by ka119

. If they weren't...

Sorry about that haha, pressure pressure

Thats interesting though, I was thinking the same thing. It just seemed odd, I dont know, Im not sure how to explain that haha I just got a feeling like there was more to them than just being digitally altered.
WHat do I know though, its late and im sleep deprived -.-

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

no pressure

dream time now
sweet dreams to you

edit on 18-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

And as to you.
I believe its time for me as well,
pleasant dreams to all.
peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Was there really a manual 5 in the first place?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
If anything I presented seems negative to the observer, then that is the observers VIEW.

It may not be negative to me in any way.

We are all trying to be heard and understood. We aren't all negative.

There are messages in everything I post that are not understood.

It is not me. It is you. The observer makes the belief what they want.

We continue to assign biased opinions on intentions and other biased opinions.

Don't we all have a different view about the sight? Don't we all want our view to be right? Is that not why we fight?
edit on 17-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

This song you linked isn't the most positive or understandable.It seems it is saying people are fighting just to die and get off this planet. If they do not like the planetary experience they can leave it without fighting.

I have missed many pages, but it seems this group is preparing how to die since a rich group plans to bomb the surface of the planet away and go underground. Before it was combined with this planet Elenin was going to cause the surface to be uninhabitable combined with nuclear war making the surface uninhabitable for which the rich few prepared only enough places for themselves. Perhaps it was space technicality.

At any rate, now that Elenin appears to have broken up so we collectively didn't like that demise, why not dematerialize these elite as well?Why not make uninhabitable their underground resorts? Why should a group of psychopaths get to destroy a beautiful planet? Why are we OK with this and planning how to exist after they kill us as their right thing? What right do they have to destroy the planet to their liking?

Why be the cat in any box? We are only even there if we agree to it or believe in it.We don't have to agree to Elenin or that the 'elite' have any right to choose for us to be a cat they play with.

I decided to see Elenin dematerializing from our course to deal with. Now we have that rumor it did break apart. Should we not make all the underground bases uninhabitable period and known to be so?Is it time to deactivate every thing nuclear period? Shut down all the nuclear power plants where they just won't work any more?Change rules where nothing works on oil either only free energy period.

Shouldn't we be working on things we BELIEVE or desire to occur. Have we decided the few on the planet wanting to nuke it and live out underground this is what we believe is our belief is as it should be?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

That they are choices

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

The difference between reality and fiction is that good doesn't always win imagine we are the good guys and the elite are the bad guys we are armed with intelligence just above average and the internet while their intelligence is leaps and bounds higher they have the best resources and technology decades or even centuries more advanced than the most advanced technology the public know. Like the samurai for example lost to westernization they were more honorable and generally better people than the west but they won because they had the advantage and some serial killers never get caught because they used their brains (i also think they are some of the smartest humans on the planet now) but i kind of doubt the elite's empire will last because usually man made empire always collapse at some point but considering their plan that is not a certainty also i sometimes get the idea that the hopi blue star is something their involved with as well

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

The difference between reality and fiction is that good doesn't always win imagine we are the good guys and the elite are the bad guys we are armed with intelligence just above average and the internet while their intelligence is leaps and bounds higher they have the best resources and technology decades or even centuries more advanced than the most advanced technology the public know. Like the samurai for example lost to westernization they were more honorable and generally better people than the west but they won because they had the advantage and some serial killers never get caught because they used their brains (i also think they are some of the smartest humans on the planet now) but i kind of doubt the elite's empire will last because usually man made empire always collapse at some point but considering their plan that is not a certainty also i sometimes get the idea that the hopi blue star is something their involved with as well

Any group that would chance annihilating the planet surface and make them and their descendants a self made underground prison, are not very brilliant as they think. Other groups who would prepare to die nicely to give this group their plan as if we agree this is sane and cool is as much a part of the entire thing as the one's setting off the nuke's we allow them to do this.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Maybe i might be wrong but it depends on what that underground prison is it might not be an underground bunker it could be an underground city with bio gardens and forests

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

And then they might try to conquer the moon or mars then they wont need earth they might even nuke it again while their going there

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
Hello all,
I hate to be a hindrance.. But what was decided about the pictures on the updated oct282011.com?

thank you for the update.
Peace.
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

What do you make of the torrential rainfall and the faint spooky music in the background ?

edit on 18-9-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

<< 566  567  568    570  571  572 >>

join