It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 565
<< 562  563  564    566  567  568 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

What happens to disharmony water?

it becomes...ugly...poison...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
reply to post by TNTarheel

That was really beautiful, TNT

Thank you, Buddha
Now I blush.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't think it will matter much, but for good ol' times sake...
The picture with the people is from High Park, Toronto.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

s for you, its a spidernet for you, a grid for the techies, a higher connection for the spiritutalists > consciuosness

OT: since your appearance on ats, i saw always the tarantel spider in your name,
you have some special pets at home, 8 legs ?
just a feeling...
edit on 17-9-2011 by vatel because: losti

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

Originally posted by favouriteslave
My oh my oh my

Perhaps Pi really ISN'T Pi

web.mac.com...

thank you so much for that link. It is truly amazing and I'm sure readers and contributers on this thread will (See) the connection...

sadly I think it will be overlooked unless I keep bumping it. I think everyone needs to read it. Some of the math is beyond me but I get it on a larger scale.

wow that website is awesome. I skipped over it last night. I shouldn't have.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Probably the same for us then

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

s for you, its a spidernet for you, a grid for the techies, a higher connection for the spirtutalists > consciuosness

OT: since your appearance on ats, i saw always the tarantel spider in your name,
you have some special pets at home, 8 legs ?
just a feeling...

No, Vatel, no 8-legged pets. I lost my (4-legged) pet of 8yrs in May of this year; I have not had the heart to get another.

I don't know why I chose the spiderweb. I sit down to type and the words flow from my fingers. I am sometimes most surprised at what I have written.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

yes. I believe that is true. our hearts are singing. *what's your tune?

*rhetorical question

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yeah but maybe its the pineal gland that is poisoned if Elenin or any other comet that is close to the earth and has a magnetic force that distrupts our vibrations if we have lower frequencies i think elenin looks like the Hopi blue star

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Well noticed, I was looking at form, not detail. Looking closer it actually replaces the lady in red that was standing in the same place. The Lady In Red could be a matrix reference but then I'm a fan of that film so it probably isn't.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

A thread today said Elenin didn't survive perihelion (when it comes closest to the sun, I had to google the word myself). I am not sure if it is a closed case but many say so.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Can anyone link me to the Youtube video that was on this site yesterday? It was crazy.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluntd

Here you go.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
reply to post by Bluntd

Here you go.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you so much, you have no idea how mad I was to see that was gone.. Really blew my mind. So far I'm loving ATS, it's a challenge just trying to keep my jaw from dropping in every Thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluntd

No problem. I have been lurking ATS for years and I just decided to make an account with the appearance of this thread. Welcome to the community.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

sry for asking, have a read
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316302457&sr=8-2 this book helped us a lot when we lost our oldest dog , we had to euthanize her, due to illness.
And this decision was still the freakiest, most scaring moment ( it took weeks)
in my life, even if i believe in reincarnation.
Hope she is here around now, changed to human freq, she deserves it, and so your friend should do...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The blue star didn't need to land just be seen

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I find that music is a great way to represent our feelings at a particular moment in time.

It can show us much more than simple words on a page.

We can continue to talk in circles, but the music can change moods and help in understanding.

Ask not what are the coincidences. We are making the coincidences mean something to us. It seems spooky, but the more time you spend here, the more we become 0ne.

We fight it because coincidences scare us. They make us feel like we are not in control. Don't lose sight. We are in control of of only our own actions. Lets try to have fun while we are all here, no?
edit on 17-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Yeah but maybe its the pineal gland that is poisoned if Elenin or any other comet that is close to the earth and has a magnetic force that distrupts our vibrations if we have lower frequencies i think elenin looks like the Hopi blue star

Watch this perspective on the Pineal Gland. I don't believe the comet is what this date is about, but I could be wrong

David Wilcock

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

I find that music is a great way to represent our feelings at a particular moment in time.

It can show us much more than simple words on a page.

We can continue to talk in circles, but the music can change moods and help in understanding.

Ask not what are the coincidences. We are making the coincidences mean something to us. It seems spooky, but the more time you spend here, the more we become 0ne.

We fight it because coincidences scare us. They make us feel like we are not in control. Don't lose sight. We are in control of of only our own actions. Lets try to have fun while we are all here, no?
edit on 17-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

i choose to See it it as the universe talking to me. confirming that i am in harmony..
edit on 17-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

top topics

<< 562  563  564    566  567  568 >>

join