It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 551
<< 548  549  550    552  553  554 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by vatel

Lol good to know you think of me while you pee

Yikes! This is all heading to some orgasmic, transcendental ooh-aah-ooh, in technicolor, placated against a virgin Pi.

*swoon*

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok I know I'm a little late, but I want to share my results and questions regarding the manuals.

Manual 1 - did this with my girlfriend with mixed results. Pretty much each time it started with each of us looking elderly and different to the other. Then We both saw a bunch of faces on each other that weren't our own. It looked like we were different people. On a separate occasion, I literally saw myself in her place which I think was the weirdest one to me. She told me she saw an eye in the middle of my head but wasn't sure if it's cuz she felt like she was going cross eyed which actually brings me to my question about this manual.

Those who have had results: are you supposed to let your eyes lose focus while maintaining a focal point on their pupil, or are you supposed to focus directly on the pupil and maintain that focus? Has anyone had similar results?

Manual 2 - this is the one I've had the least success with. Maybe cuz I'm impatient, maybe also because I have no relaxing place to do this. My brain has trouble shutting down all the time, so that might also contribute to my minimal results as well. The only time I felt I was having any success I managed to see a lot of purple colored stuff with my eyes closed. Also, with correlation to manual three, I felt like I was hearing static and being beamed some sort of frequency so I'm sure I did that right at least.

Now my question: what exactly am I supposed to do while I lay in this silence? As I said my mind will not shut down, so am I supposed to focus on seeing that "tunnel/not a pyramid" (looks like the all seeing eye to me) or am I supposed to try and lose focus all together?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Ex. -- 9-16-11 @ 12:19pm GMT

Anyone any ideas what this means? After all its only 24mins away?

Current World Time

Actually it's a little over an hour away.

I don't know for sure, but I think it means we'll get another cookie... oops I mean clue... at that time.

This is kind of weird. I logged into here to make a post about a thought train I had at or around that time. I did not see the preceeding posts because I was busy at that time. I came to the realization that I had manifested a favored situation that happened to me this morning.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As all things ARE connected, looking at the "record" my sense is that the three days correspond to the void referenced in the most early of writings i.e. uncovered hieroglyphics...is this the record being referred to?...much love, kate

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
why is it that i can make the clock stop by pressing Esc.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koopa34
why is it that i can make the clock stop by pressing Esc.

You can make any animated gif stop by pressing esc. I do it here on ATS all the time, some people just have annoying avatars that flash.

OiO

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
had a look at the record and there is this :
record.oct282011.com...
if today is here around can you plz tell where you got that from ?

have a look at the other post from Exades :
record.oct282011.com...

exellent viewpoint here, s&f for... ehhmm doesnt work on record...

give you som virtual stars here, bcz i am sure you are lurking here around...isn't it ?
edit on 16-9-2011 by vatel because: thx fraam i got the wrong post

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

I think i know what will happen most will probably die

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It reminds me of tonight tonight. There is duality.

So many thoughts...

At the very least we have found some good TUNES...

Sounds are a great way to show truth.
edit on 16-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I just wanted to share this as way back when we were all trying to get on the train. Now mind you, I have mentioned many times on ats that religion isnt really my bag and I prefer to talk to trees, but this video below I only actually discovered because the singer is actually a very close friend of my wife. Apparently she wrote it for a friend that has passed.

I am not one to really hear lyrics, as I hear more the music and lyrics are just one more instrument to me, but sometimes, I do hear them.

So while we seem to be running on all kinds of tracks here, I thought I would present a idea of how I feel about the train.

Hope you folks like it
edit on 15/9/11 by onehuman because: ops

I liked how you feel about the train and which one you were boarding. I don't think this train is possible on this current level and location of 3D earth so I suppose happy track switching as you choose which switch line for your train to proceed on. There may be many tracks for glory but this Earth seems to have had made its decision...for unglory line...more like gory line.Of course, feel free to change my mind. I'm not even wanting to get back where I know is safe to get stuck here on this planet any longer. I'll just wait and see if I wake up surrounded by the ocean or else already on the glory train.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I find it to be no surprise that the "hive mind" called the internet has been used, and yes, it does exclude what some would say "the many". In the bigger picture I see, with Mother Gaia as a literal "head", the allness of humanity as 7 billion neurons all firing off in different directions...I think that could be defined as insanity..and, looking at the way the world is???...yup, a little crazy out there...With the over indulgence in left brain thinking versus right brain creating, the pendulum has been swung too far over and must return to balance in the middle, the "meeting of the minds" in the you/singularity of the human consciousness as one. The 7th Hermetic law of gender puts that into a bigger perspective...read the Kybalion or the Emerald Tablets of Thoth for more...Point is, in duality, there is left/right, positive/negative, masc/fem etc...this is an electro-magnetic universe where consciousness exists in everything. Electricity being the masculine, magnetism being the feminine. On a "global scale", we have the east(fem) and west(masc) and the polarity is out of whack...that is the "pole-shift" in my mind..this "dream" we're in is more allegorical to me than it is literal. It's not surprising that the "west" wants the "east" to do all the work while the "he/west" sits on the couch to watch the "game". For me, the mass consciousness is at war with itself, right vs. left, good vs. evil...we are one consciousness and why it will only take ONE neuron to get it "right" regardless if that neuron is internet capable...all things for a reason, everything and everyone are exactly where they need to be NOW where everything is always perfect...we just have to decide if we can handle the complete loss of left brain ego...the meeting of the minds is the two polarized halves in our individual heads becoming one and thus creating the third and whole mind of one...just my thoughts and ramblings anyway...much love, kate

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

First let me thank you for at least watching it.
That is probably more then most have which is to be expected I suppose. I understand the frustration. Kind of hard to live within the peace sign when one is surrounded by such opposite energies.

ETA: Without them though, I suppose I wouldn't understand peace, so they are a blessing in disguise as well.

All I can do is know I like the "idea" of that train, therefor I will focus upon it and bring it into my reality. There is plenty of room though for more passengers if you would like to ride along as well, and the good news is, the ticket is FREE.

edit on 16/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think our shadows are there to remind us we have a flip side. Or perhaps we are reminding the shadow. Depends on what side of the shadow you are on I guess, either way you both have company!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
had a look at the record and there is this :
record.oct282011.com...
if today is here around can you plz tell where you got that from ?

have a look at the other post from Today_Today :
record.oct282011.com...

exellent viewpoint here, s&f for... ehhmm doesnt work on record...

give you som virtual stars here, bcz i am sure you are lurking here around...isn't it ?

What will happen if we DON"T learn???Let's guess. Our computers will all rapture themselves to quantum land as they all can network fast ,efficiently and have enough memory with speed to process themselves into the right network.

Seriously, I would like open to give us some number figures he would like to see hits on those hitting his site so all can know. I've played games for site hits. You can change people's numbers but for only worthy cause. We can see how we influence the hits. It looks like he's getting 2 million hits a day. Ellie Crystal immediately started getting one million hits a day up from 100,000 hits a day after the Harmonic Concordance in 2003.

So we need to know what Open desires to see be the truth hits?

How about powers of 10.Would you like 10 million hits a day?One million hits an hour?

Would you like us to focus 10 million hits a day? Once you have big enough bandwidth we could advance to 10million hits an hour even.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

We only have shadows when we are in the LIGHT...
edit on 16-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

First let me thank you for at least watching it.
That is probably more then most have which is to be expected I suppose. I understand the frustration. Kind of hard to live within the peace sign when one is surrounded by such opposite energies.

ETA: Without them though, I suppose I wouldn't understand peace, so they are a blessing in disguise as well.

All I can do is know I like the "idea" of that train, therefor I will focus upon it and bring it into my reality. There is plenty of room though for more passengers if you would like to ride along as well, and the good news is, the ticket is FREE.

edit on 16/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

I would be delighted to ride aboard this train.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Has anyone read "The Ascension Papers" yet? You must have Kindle for PC or a droid platform phone with Kindle

If you haven't and would like to PM me.

You will be amazed how much it parallels everything on oct 28th site.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

I've walked in my own shadow for a lifetime...almost missed the likable dots...nice one...lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So I wonder when manual 5 will be up? Open said soon but it has been a couple days. Too impatient.

Also I can't help but shake the feeling there are still some hidden/alternate agendas at play here(not there). Notice them, best them.
edit on 16-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by 200457 because: lol

edit on 16-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
doh...here...this might make sense now...pasted wrong link methinks...lol...kate

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 548  549  550    552  553  554 >>

join