It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 549
104
<< 546  547  548    550  551  552 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457
 


LOL Sorry I clicked too fast (so much about cwazy monkeys).

That was meant in reply to Opened post here.

I'll be your slave for an hour, 200457 (but not a minute more), in return. Fair enough?
And deepest apologies.




posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by sheba2011
 


My dream last night was somewhat similar to yours except that the numbers had no relevance. At one point it would be like : 203/403 or another time it'd be 1/239. I saw no correlation or relevance to anything. But I just thought it was wierd that you saw numbers than a slash then numbers too. your's just meant something. haha


No, sorry, I didn't see a slash. I saw a 110 that doubled made 220. Then later on it was like a gentle correction, 120 doubled makes 240. Which then revealed itself to be AC, alternating current.

Okay that's not quite exact either. I didn't "see" these numbers -- I was these numbers. Me and another were generating a figure 8 (sideways, like the infinity circle) of this energy between us. It felt quite pleasant too.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by 200457
 


LOL Sorry I clicked too fast (so much about cwazy monkeys).

That was meant in reply to Opened post here.

I'll be your slave for an hour, 200457 (but not a minute more), in return. Fair enough?
And deepest apologies.


Hahah fair enough



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by Patefacio
reply to post by 0pened
 


Your fake clues won't fool those seekers of the absolute truth.


It's all a durex thing.


Now THAT was funny! I spewed all over my keyboard.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011
 


Well, one should always remember magic rhymes with tragic.
Therefore, durex can be handy in many instances.

Rock on!

ps. uhm… was that too graphic? lol



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Everyone should go take a look at the Philosophy and Metaphysics AND the 2012 forum. Take a close look at all the topics from top to bottom. Does it seem like everyone is waking up? Every time time I look at the "recent topics" I see something related to someone coming to a realization. Just because it's not the same realization as mine, doesn't mean it not the right one!

I think all of us are going to come to a different conclusion in the end but all roads will lead to one place.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
bank-forsikring.no...


All of the blue is links to names of Scandinavian people. WHO are these people?

Very strange indeed



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hmmm????

Choice, is yours


To either LAY or to WAKE...........which will it be?



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


f5



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457
 


If one is interested in working further with the artistic name data, request to receive a database of 4 million Norwegian names. mailto: INTERNET@noemata.net



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


Uhm… yeah. It's obviously Elenin's forthcoming influence and wolves do like to cross-dress indeed.
My whole world just crashed.
I'll go rape a comet?

[sarcasm /off]
[demian /out]



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by 200457
 


If one is interested in working further with the artistic name data, request to receive a database of 4 million Norwegian names. mailto: INTERNET@noemata.net


Please explain. I get the artistic data part, but not the names. Well I have a theory, but it is hard to
edit on 16-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


Uhm… yeah. It's obviously Elenin's forthcoming influence and wolves do like to cross-dress indeed.
My whole world just crashed.
I'll go rape a comet?

[sarcasm /off]
[demian /out]


I'm not following you! I never said the Nibiru was elenin or that it's even a real possibility. I'm not saying all the earthquakes recently ARE related to comet Elenin. I'm just sharing a reality. It may not be your reality or mine but it will be a reality for someone. It's just another weird coincidence in a long string of coincidences.

I'm tossing around ideas............thats all.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This guy is experimenting with AI to create art from words (emails, spam anything he can get from the internet...)
Weird stuff but somethings it makes sense, others absolutely not. This is to much material...
and i personal dislike the linking to some "other" projects. btw his name is Bjørn Magnhildøen.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
This guy is experimenting with AI to create art from words (emails, spam anything he can get from the internet...)
Weird stuff but somethings it makes sense, others absolutely not. This is to much material...
and i personal dislike the linking to some "other" projects. btw his name is Bjørn Magnhildøen.


That's what I thought, but what AI?

And what of his literal art?



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD
 


Perhaps you may want to check my posts here and there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I will take a step. now.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457
 


AI : Artificial Intelligence
have a look at google :
enhanced isaac neural simulation toolkit ...



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


Aww, don't be so stiff. Unleash your sense of humor, please!


And you are very right. As I previously pointed out, it's always somebody else's reality.
edit on 16-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: addressed link properly



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by 200457
 


AI : Artificial Intelligence
have a look at google :
enhanced isaac neural simulation toolkit ...


AI is singularity.

Google SINGULARITY



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 546  547  548    550  551  552 >>

log in

join