It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 548
<< 545  546  547    549  550  551 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know I feel like I am really starting to get it now. However, I cannot dream. We are supposed to be recording our dreams, and I am always so exhausted, so I never dream. Oh well, I am sure many others will or have been recording.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Katiereneethompson

Well, you could read the whole bible in reverse and still find some meaning. You could do it as well with Moby Dick. It's been done already if only to smash the so-called code.

Please do not take any offense in this, but, dusty fairy tales of uneducated (not their fault) shepherds are absolutely irrelevant in this 21st century. The choir had 2000 years to prove their point. They have not. Case closed.
edit on 16-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Oh yes you DO dream. You just do not remember them. But you dream.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

true, but in that case I haven't been dreaming close enough to the point that I wake up.
edit on 16-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson
Ok...as always, i like to go out on limbs, retrace old ideas in new time, so to speak. First, I'm a pantheist, not religious, merely an observer of all things without bias to find the hidden nuggets of truth. Most importantly too me, is listening to my inner voice and intuition in the moment. When I have a thought, there is always a reason why i thought it in this ongoing quest to "Know Thyself"...family motto btw..lol..I was looking at thte main page again and at the botoom it has the Ex.--9_16_11 @12:19 pm GMT....first thought...Exodus with the podium empty room in mind...no one to star, no one shows...they left...an exodus of sorts. So I looked at Exodus in the literal, better check what it says...so...here is Exodus 9 v. 15-16 (btw, I see the buy-bull as a tool, not a belief)
Exodus 9:15-16

New International Version (NIV)

15 For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. 16 But I have raised you up[a] for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.
Footnotes:

1. Exodus 9:16 Or have spared you

and Exodus 9-11: And the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils; for the boil was upon the magicians, and upon all the Egyptians.

Given the Babylonian/Sumerian source of the buy-bull re-write(first 5 books) I like to simply look at what was said..from the story book that it became...Check out Santos bonacci's you tube vids to get a better idea of what I'm talking about...as above, so below. Everything in this 3D realm is a mirror image illusion as I see it so i like to put things into reflection in order to see it as it is, not as it appears to be....just my thoughts in the now, kate

p.s would love some input

"Everything in this 3D realm is a mirror image illusion as I see it"
or may it be 3D is a shadow of 4D

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I dreamed all night about figure 8 energy, and something about 110/120... doubled to 120/240... and Alternating Current. Then somehow I found myself going from here

www.youtube.com...

To here ...

www.youtube.com...

Part 3 is good too -- works in the torus spirals.

edit on 16-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Well, in fact, that's precisely when you do dream. Close to wake up. Again, you just do not remember any of it, but you do dream.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think we dream a lot more than we know. Keep a pen and paper next to the bed. You may be asleep but many times you will write the dreams.

Where did the time go?
edit on 16-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Perhaps you may want to check my posts here and there.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

I think we dream a lot more than we know. Keep a pen a paper next to the bed. You may be asleep but many times you will write the dreams.

Where did the time go?

Why would time go anywhere, to begin with?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by 0pened

I think we dream a lot more than we know. Keep a pen a paper next to the bed. You may be asleep but many times you will write the dreams.

Where did the time go?

Why would time go anywhere, to begin with?

If time is everywhere it could be anywhere

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I saw that you guys were talking about recording dreams so I thought Id throw my log on and see if anyone has had any similar dreams. This will be broken into two sections. I interpreted them for myself (sorry the italics of the interpretations did not carry over)

Dream Log started 20110824 at 2300

Aug 22- Fighting invisible wolves in snowy landscape.
Wolves symbolize survival, solitude, self confidence and pride. Keep composure in a variety of circumstances. loner by choice. may represent hostility, aggression, sneakiness. uncontrollable situation, all consuming force in life. obsession? to kill a wolf indicates betrayal. certain secrets will be revealed to you.To dream that you find something in the snow suggests that you are exploring and accessing your unused potential, abilities, and talents. You have uncovered some hidden talent and ability within yourself.

Aug 23- Birds of prey snatching dogs and killing them, baby penguin dying in my hands, telepathically communicating with it.
Telepathy indicates a personal and highly spiritual message from unconsciousness. Pay attention to what others tell you. penguin problems not as serious as you think they are. May be weighed down by negative situation. find balance (but penguin is dying.. huh.)

Aug 25- Muse-Uprising. Showing two people how to climb up a difficult path. Choosing whether to buy a dragon puppet or a monkey puppet. bought a monkey.
Muse obviously relating to an uprising, warning of a coming rebellion etc. Climbing could be me showing others the path, though it is difficult. Monkey symbolizes deceit, insight, and intuition. Dragon strong and fiery personalty. Choosing the monkey may signify choosing intuition.
Song- To know you, is hard.. coming up (maybe?)

Aug 31 - In the military or some fighting force, fighting on some sort of ship. Went up and watched from about on a deck, went one on one with someone with a trident, then challenged another guy, felt like i knew him, i knew i could win but was still hesitant with the thought of loosing. Dream of marrying Nikki. Dream of some sort of figure coming in a house looking for me, knocks out or takes down a woman figure close to me in search of me. Feelings come back of missing home.

Sept 1 - In some sort of beech ocean cove/ lake or something. It started calm, black water, started getting insane and really stormy, huge waves etc. My dad built the lake, which the black storm was in. I was walking on a bridge and there were black tacks on the ground. Had to be careful where i was stepping. I ran across another bridge that started to sway and give, slowly got pulled into the black water, still super stormy waters, could see numerous people in it with me. one guy in scuba gear. Hmm.. dad made the black lake? perhaps insight to him "creating" me and my abilities. Turns story, could be me going crazy. OR. lake could represent something man made, that starts off as a cool project that others will enjoy but gets out of hand and ends up hurting the masses. Watch where you step, could be the path is going to be a 'rocky' one, careful what paths you take. Went back to moms house today, a poster about leadership was hanging in my room with the same exact story dark waves. caption reads "Leaders aren't measured by their action in times of peace, leadership is measured by action in times of chaos"

Sept 5 - Absolutely randomly just remembered my dream last night. Some group was testing out the hologram in the sky technology. Making "constellation" outlines in the sky. Just testing, I knew that this was the beginning. Don't remember where I was at, only covered a town in expanse, with intent to grow it bigger. Also remembering something about guns in it and fighting. Do not recall exactly what. Note this randomly popped back in your head.

Sept 6 - Flying some plane for "bad guys" i know i have to crash it. Olivia and Lizzie super mad at me because they overheard me saying something about them. In hindsight (wake up and still dream) I "saved a plane from crashing" by landing it. Met and talked with the janitor with a mustache from high school, told me about the bad things going on (right before i flew the plane)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sept 7 - At dads house, looks like he had some party, three guys were talking # to him, hit the first one in the head with a board, they were riding bikes, all got off, first one charged me, i took him down and hit him a couple times, beat the other up and grabbed the third by his throat. Turned into a crime scene? in some mario type game, im the ape in it, all others disappear when i send out a shock? odd

Sept 8- Hiking in the desert, huge cliffs, friends max was there, then in rural area babysitting, i have my m9 pistol, people break in, kill most but there are to many, run out the kids window, curly headed boy with blonde hair, im running and go into some huge hanger, these are the bad guys, im in disguise, i tell them there are people with guns, they start to shut down the facility, then im helping a friend write papers (they are posts on ATS from the link, MSN) about some virus killing people? Girl from school looking at a picture of herself and crying, i am given a choice between two girls, pick one and everyone is uproared, throughout history i have always chosen the other, i am riding my motorcycle through a dark street that is very narrow with houses on either side, its dark and erie, dogs start going crazy

Sept 9- Sept 1st is the beginning of my personal changing? Huge orb of the greater energy, put some hologram of energy around it whole family watched this, it felt personal to me, huge emp as it dissipated and rushed me with energy, im never alone, felt it caressing me as i walked, disappered into a 'black whole' as did the "swirling lights" over norway

Sept 12- Dreams of boating through a canyon, drove over a mother whale in front of her child, thinking that we cut her throat. Driving my dads truck through a boardwalk, shape curves, brakes didn't work. Unstoppable. Flashback to being in gym class 6th grade. Sight of me floating down the river holding to something, turtle maybe? Turtle behind me gets eaten by a shark, somehow i knew it was going to happen and was waiting for it. Faintly remembering walking along the shoreline in the brush. Killing the largest mammal, taking out the "largest" person we know? Government? Driving a huge truck, showing that I am driving an unstoppable force down a tight path full of people? River.. cant decide. Floating alone, so the cause might start with me alone. Watching people around me get taken out, but knowing they will. Turtle represents longevity, wisdom, faithfulness, and loyalty. It dying? huh. However I was floating on one.

thoughts?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

If time is everywhere it could be anywhere

Hmm… Yes. Except, for the matter, it's a question of where it would go. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well that depends on how you view time

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Your fake clues won't fool those seekers of the absolute truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

My dream last night was somewhat similar to yours except that the numbers had no relevance. At one point it would be like : 203/403 or another time it'd be 1/239. I saw no correlation or relevance to anything. But I just thought it was wierd that you saw numbers than a slash then numbers too. your's just meant something. haha

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Absolutely not.
It depends on your very own question, my friend.
You asked: "Where did the time go?"

I never tried flowing like incense smoke here. I was only addressing your very question.

Remember this:

Sometimes, mind is like a cwazy monkey, jumping all over the place. Tame the emotion >>> see the illusion.
Mektoub.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Absolutely not.
It depends on your very own question, my friend.
You asked: "Where did the time go?"

I never tried flowing like incense smoke here. I was only addressing your very question.

Remember this:

Sometimes, mind is like a cwazy monkey, jumping all over the place. Tame the emotion >>> see the illusion.
Mektoub.

I never asked that. Maybe you should take your own advice.
edit on 16-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
reply to post by 0pened

Your fake clues won't fool those seekers of the absolute truth.

Aww Don't be so harsh… I hear you. However, resentment is useless. It's all a durex thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 545  546  547    549  550  551 >>

join