It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 547
<< 544  545  546    548  549  550 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson
Oh...did anyone else see this?....clicking on the ! in Open's post led here??...playing a bit of catch up here...sorry...kate

us.cdn2.123rf.com...

That was a new one for me, where did you come across this "!?" I know you said in Opens post but just curious where?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Other half of the cookie? Please, do have the whole box

Your post is fantastic. Love it.

But I think you’re putting far too much mind in that image and attached lyric.

It’s only a mere, humorous, sarcastic (and ironic) depiction of this whole thing: both the oct28 web site and this thread here.

Look, consider the caterpillar being Open. Consider Alice, reaching to him being the oct28 website visitors and people on this thread.

The golden spiral seems to end up in the third eye of the caterpillar indeed, while Alice stands at its core or ‘source’ if you like.
This is reverse-psychology. If the caterpillar/Open is the shroom, Alice is the one who is stoned… until she, precisely —as you put it yourself— becomes the hallucination.

I actually laughed out loud when I read your “I am the hallucination”. That was awesome

As for the lyric, it only sets the tune/lyric to the image: “Up… Up… Up… Down”. Brilliant!

Is it not the best transcription of that never-ending game?
You know it’s like Christians, for example, frantically expecting Jesus to return throughout so many failed prophecies and rapture trips.
Here he comes… Here he comes… Awww No. Not this time.
And then again later: Here he comes… Here he comes… Awww. Nope.

I mean no offense saying that, mind you. The same can be applied to so many such stories, like people waiting for the big mammoth mothership that will rescue the enlightened ones. Here is the ship… Here is the ship… Aww, nope etc.

It’s the same deceit pattern on loop: Up… Up… Up… Down.

To sum it all up, with humor and joy, I’ll leave you with this: as my grandmother often said: “You can’t make chicken soup out of chicken $ - h - IT. (sorry for spelling but it would turn into # otherwise).

Cookies! Lots of cookies now!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Too bad it already disintegrated.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

Ex. -- 9-16-11 @ 12:19pm GMT

You still have one month to learn who you are.

October 16, 2011 is when comet Elenin will makes its closet approach to Earth.

star
Good catch!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

at the top of page 546...previous page. There is also another post that is below it that I missed directing towrds that as well....blond Irish...all good here...lol, kate

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

Ex. -- 9-16-11 @ 12:19pm GMT

You still have one month to learn who you are.

October 16, 2011 is when comet Elenin will makes its closet approach to Earth.

I grasp your point here.
Nearly (absolutely) obvious.

However, apart from a vague reminiscence of some golden spiral(*) — how would that have any incidence on any thing, do you think?

(*) it's slightly changed course already and such an irrational thing as Tau (instead of Pi, for the matter — if we stick to golden ratio —which seems to be Open's love-child) has to deal with unforeseen data —here: the change of course.
Check NASA, as long as you don't think it's conspiring against you/us, of course. The latter was a grin for smile effect, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Katiereneethompson

Thanks! Funny I caught the 0 but not the !... looks like either the stage has been set or someone is about to speak to a empty room! Welcome to the madness btw

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This is no madness.

Madness is actually stranger than you think.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

My post was based on scientific fact, nothing more. I hope you'll provide the same.

reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I can't understand you.
edit on 9/16/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Well, it's more than fair you do mention Elenin here.
However, how do you think that (non)-event would have any incidence on anything considering the matter here, namely the oct28 website?

If one follows Open's graphics, the golden ratio (more Tau than Pi, actually, if one wants to be precise and intellectually honest) could vaguely be linked to Elenin (or any other object actually). Vaguely. Hence my question. If for the sake of argument, we assume it wasn't that vague, what incidence/impact (not in a doom way, btw) do you think it would have on anything?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Let me get this straight...
... are you saying that Ashtar Command is not coming to save us?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Let me get this straight...
... are you saying that Ashtar Command is not coming to save us?

Well, I would just advise you get some popcorn and a blanket and watch a good documentary (say about neuroscience) and enjoy the ticking clock.
If only for that one you deserve a whole universe of stars! lol

Buddhatrance, I want what you're on!
(but then again, maybe we're on the same four lettered drug, eh?)

ps. oh and you have no idea how straight is nadir to me.

ps2. you owe me a keyboard too! get a lawyer!
edit on 16-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: legal reasons. Ha!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

However, how do you think that (non)-event would have any incidence on anything considering the matter here, namely the oct28 website?

If one follows Open's graphics, the golden ratio (more Tau than Pi, actually, if one wants to be precise and intellectually honest) could vaguely be linked to Elenin (or any other object actually). Vaguely. Hence my question. If for the sake of argument, we assume it wasn't that vague, what incidence/impact (not in a doom way, btw) do you think it would have on anything?

I'm sure stonedlion will speak for himself. Here is my take on why his Oct 16 connection was relevant to the Oct 28 site.

(to start with, it was the site itself that pointed out the date as a 'clue') ---> part of solving the puzzle

Unless Elenin has disintegrated (haven't checked lately), it is supposed to have a strong magnetic field, due to a super dense iron core, or something like that. Connections were made in other threads between certain alignments and EQ.

if this is correct, then Elenin being closest to Earth, will mess up with our own magnetic field ---> Pineal gland, third eye ---> manuals on the Oct.28 site ---> one month to activate the gland ----> Elenin arrives creating a field distortion and consequent 'hallucinations' ---> we won't freak out because we have done the manuals... ---> transition time until Oct. 28.

Kind of...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Kind of… That's pseudo-science.

Please do read this (you can dig further if you're inclined) when you have some moment.

Wouldn't it be funny if —I'll give you a big number here— the mere 3'000 people interested in Open's website were the only ones left, the chosen ones in some Tau-elliptical loop of sorts to re-build after the side-effects of an Elenin?

Boarding in for Pluto. Now.

Demian.
Out.

edit on 16-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: interstellar note

edit on 16-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: My name's much better than any handle.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson
Oh...did anyone else see this?....clicking on the ! in Open's post led here??...playing a bit of catch up here...sorry...kate

us.cdn2.123rf.com...

RUSH-Limelight

Living on a lighted stage
Approaches the unreal
For those who think and feel
In touch with some reality
Beyond the gilded cage.

Cast in this unlikely role
Ill-equipped to act
With insufficient tact
One must put up barriers
To keep oneself intact.

Living in the limelight
The universal dream
For those who wish to seem.
Those who wish to be
Must put aside the alienation,
Get on with the fascination,
The real relation,
The underlying theme.

Living in a fisheye lens,
Caught in the camera eye.
I have no heart to lie
I can't pretend a stranger
Is a long-awaited friend.

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players:
Performers and portrayers,
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Forward the timer to 10/16 on this JPL elenin locator

You must use the slider to get a sideway view of the solar system to see where it lines on on the PLANE!

Yesterday today ELENIN was at the elliptic! Every time it passes the elliptic a large earthquake happens. Check for yourself. Go back to all the dates of the last major earthquakes. Japan, Christchurch etc... I already did this days ago, it was startling. Yesterday Fiji had a 7.3. Today is not over yet!

This is just part of it I think.

Extinction Level Event Nibiru Impact Near ????????? Is that even possible? I thought it was breaking up?
edit on 16-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Do you know how many earthquakes happen every single day all over this globe? Elenin or not.
What you refer to is merely some sort of twisted, alternate pareidolia.

Following that pattern, then the Little Red Riding Hood tale is unbreakable proof that wolves like to cross-dress, you see.

Science is not —never will be— exo-science. (not for the faint of heart).
edit on 16-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: glitch in wording

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Parts of the source

October 28th, 2011 - Step Eight - Shadow - The change is happening

Sorry, has this been mentioned before? I gave up early last night, the headache is taking over me

You're too literal. Numbers are a symbol humans put on the bigger picture. I'm telling you, directly, you cannot understand any of this with the training of thinking you've had since birth. You can't, the only way is to step outside and look at everything together

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ok...as always, i like to go out on limbs, retrace old ideas in new time, so to speak. First, I'm a pantheist, not religious, merely an observer of all things without bias to find the hidden nuggets of truth. Most importantly too me, is listening to my inner voice and intuition in the moment. When I have a thought, there is always a reason why i thought it in this ongoing quest to "Know Thyself"...family motto btw..lol..I was looking at thte main page again and at the botoom it has the Ex.--9_16_11 @12:19 pm GMT....first thought...Exodus with the podium empty room in mind...no one to star, no one shows...they left...an exodus of sorts. So I looked at Exodus in the literal, better check what it says...so...here is Exodus 9 v. 15-16 (btw, I see the buy-bull as a tool, not a belief)
Exodus 9:15-16

New International Version (NIV)

15 For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. 16 But I have raised you up[a] for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.
Footnotes:

1. Exodus 9:16 Or have spared you

and Exodus 9-11: And the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils; for the boil was upon the magicians, and upon all the Egyptians.

Given the Babylonian/Sumerian source of the buy-bull re-write(first 5 books) I like to simply look at what was said..from the story book that it became...Check out Santos bonacci's you tube vids to get a better idea of what I'm talking about...as above, so below. Everything in this 3D realm is a mirror image illusion as I see it so i like to put things into reflection in order to see it as it is, not as it appears to be....just my thoughts in the now, kate

p.s would love some input

new topics

top topics

<< 544  545  546    548  549  550 >>

join