It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 546
104
<< 543  544  545    547  548  549 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by 0pened
 


LOOks like there is 0NE missing....REAL truth!


Great! I see this is catching up. Let's all try to be as cryptic as possible and confuse the heck out of each other. Last man standing gets a cookie

Is this the latest trend in looking smart?




posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ex. -- 9-16-11 @ 12:19pm GMT

Anyone any ideas what this means? After all its only 24mins away?



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Ex. -- 9-16-11 @ 12:19pm GMT

Anyone any ideas what this means? After all its only 24mins away?


Current World Time

Actually it's a little over an hour away.

I don't know for sure, but I think it means we'll get another cookie... oops I mean clue... at that time.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by buddhatrance

This is way trippier than trying to figure out what fpiny is...
A golden spiral path to answering "Who are you?"...

And then she said... "Up... Down..."

Down is at her level, but up touches the third eye of the caterpillar. There they are, joined by the spiral.
There lies truth within the hallucination.

Where's my bowl...


Instead of "Who are you?" it might just be "Look where you're at", actually.
And she said… "Up… Up… Up… Down. Up… Up… Up… Down. Up… Up… Up… Down." Haha put that one in perspective.
Maybe the hallucination isn't where one thinks it is.
How about the caterpillar leading the dance?

Your bowl? You are so greedy!

Half a cookie for you!


Right. And why 'where' and not 'who'...

... The path moves in a spiral, so 'who' cannot be a straight [line] answer.
'Who' must be experienced along the spiral. Truly knowing 'who' means reaching enlightenment. Once you know it, you transcend it.

In the meantime, one can get closer, by defining 'where', from the sidelines.
The daring ones include 'what' and 'why'.

We strive to go up... up... up..., but then there is the 'down' that keeps us anchored.
The path of the spiral is infinite, each step 'down' much like the imperfection of 'Pi'.

The caterpillar can lead the dance long enough to show the steps, then it must go off and become a butterfly itself.

I am the hallucination. Hallucinating myself into Being.

Where's my other half of the cookie...



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam
 


I am sorry, but where I am standing I just don't see it that way.
The subconscious mind has infinite posibilities, thus the subconscience is also unconscience, conscience and everything in between. If we conclude the sky as blue ("correct") others may conclude the sky as red. It is perception. None of these can be considered correct answers. In fact there is no correct answer. All answers exist infinitely. If I say the sky is made of lollipops, that is just as "correct".

Like I said, I'll shut up now.

edit on 16/9/11 by JoeSignal because: grammar



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by 0pened
 


LOOks like there is 0NE missing....REAL truth!


Great! I see this is catching up. Let's all try to be as cryptic as possible and confuse the heck out of each other. Last man standing gets a cookie

Is this the latest trend in looking smart?


ha ha, well...
Open (the original one) started it!



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


LOL
You're on a roll!
Best.
Post.
Ever.

You deserve a whole galaxy of stars for that! I'd give you one if I could. I'll hit the blue star for you now



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
...counting down towards π

btw, very disappointed #960 doesn't lead anywhere in the safe (guess I'll have to work on that(oh I just did))

-also the (new) dot links to π, so now I know where schrödingers cat came from



edit on 16-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: dot



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
0pen

0-pen

0-cage

Are we trapped in the 0 ?



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker
 


LOL

Luckily, the main page says that we still have one month to learn who we are....




posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


I know who I am and where I stand.
Do you?



— one is always in someone else's laboratory.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Ex. -- 9-16-11 @ 12:19pm GMT


You still have one month to learn who you are.

October 16, 2011 is when comet Elenin will makes its closet approach to Earth.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


I know who I am and where I stand.
Do you?



— one is always in someone else's laboratory.


I do, and the choice has been made a long time ago.

-- until one finds the door out of the laboratory.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


Yikes! You are collecting stars.


(funny/interesting you had to CHOOSE. Sounds odd to me, but hey…)
edit on 16-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: just wondering…



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Heya...new here...I've been watching this thread for a bit now and spent a little time sorting through the various concepts here. The one that motivated me to "sign up" was the 0-pen and it's "meaning. I have discovered for myself, the importance of knowing the routes/roots of words/whirreds. It is all about the SOUND of the word to me, not the "spellings". The word PEN has various meanings and has had various meanings...For example, in Brythonic, pen simply means head. To see the bigger picture, all the meanings always seem to form a straight line of "reality". We can say that we feel trapped or penned in our head, then words like penal, using pen as the suffix is a prison etc. But it's the sounds(in the beginning there was the word) that catches my minds' ear. Sounds a lot like Pineal (Penal ="pertaining to punishment," mid-15c., from O.Fr. peinal (12c.) Much truth is hidden in the fully corrupted lange-gauge (tongue-wage) of Angle-ish and I've found digging a little deeper into the roots reveals these truths. So 0-pen takes on a different hue for me, as do many, if not most whirreds we use and the sayings we have.
i.e. the pen is mightier than the (s)word...or, for another perspective...a PEN is a RITING implement...hopefully, this tinges the psychic for some..The answer for me has always beem more obvious than I can "see" at first look...missing the forest and the trees in the search for wood kind of thinking...sorry for the long first post everyone, simple concepts are the toughest to explain...great stuff as well everyone, lots of great minds in here!, much love kate



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Oh...did anyone else see this?....clicking on the ! in Open's post led here??...playing a bit of catch up here...sorry...kate

us.cdn2.123rf.com...



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Source:

"You're too literal. Numbers are a symbol humans put on the bigger picture. I'm telling you, directly, you cannot understand any of this with the training of thinking you've had since birth. You can't, the only way is to step outside and look at everything together."



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson
Heya...new here...I've been watching this thread for a bit now and spent a little time sorting through the various concepts here. The one that motivated me to "sign up" was the 0-pen and it's "meaning. I have discovered for myself, the importance of knowing the routes/roots of words/whirreds. It is all about the SOUND of the word to me, not the "spellings". The word PEN has various meanings and has had various meanings...For example, in Brythonic, pen simply means head. To see the bigger picture, all the meanings always seem to form a straight line of "reality". We can say that we feel trapped or penned in our head, then words like penal, using pen as the suffix is a prison etc. But it's the sounds(in the beginning there was the word) that catches my minds' ear. Sounds a lot like Pineal (Penal ="pertaining to punishment," mid-15c., from O.Fr. peinal (12c.) Much truth is hidden in the fully corrupted lange-gauge (tongue-wage) of Angle-ish and I've found digging a little deeper into the roots reveals these truths. So 0-pen takes on a different hue for me, as do many, if not most whirreds we use and the sayings we have.
i.e. the pen is mightier than the (s)word...or, for another perspective...a PEN is a RITING implement...hopefully, this tinges the psychic for some..The answer for me has always beem more obvious than I can "see" at first look...missing the forest and the trees in the search for wood kind of thinking...sorry for the long first post everyone, simple concepts are the toughest to explain...great stuff as well everyone, lots of great minds in here!, much love kate


Welcome Kate. Thanks for the perspective. It has sparked a curiosity in me.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
Source:

"You're too literal. Numbers are a symbol humans put on the bigger picture. I'm telling you, directly, you cannot understand any of this with the training of thinking you've had since birth. You can't, the only way is to step outside and look at everything together."


Too literal, indeed.
Better the art of being Open.




posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


Yikes! You are collecting stars.


(funny/interesting you had to CHOOSE. Sounds odd to me, but hey…)
edit on 16-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: just wondering…


Thank you for pointing that out.
Passing on a meme..

There is a point of no choice, in Singularity.
God/Creator/Source/The Dot has no choice but to Be what It is. It just is.
The choice happens in Duality (can be by default, by the essence of your Being).

Ultimately, even the choice is an illusion, kind of closing (in an expanding Pi sort of odd way) the circle.

now star for you...



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 543  544  545    547  548  549 >>

log in

join