It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
Oh great.

Another one of these.

8-3-11 took up too much of my damn time with a very disappointing end.

At least this one seems to be going somewhere.

Welcome to another nightmare, Dark! lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What an amazing way to generate traffic to a site before approaching potential advertisers.

I can see the conversation now........

"Look at our numbers, we have been generating 100000+ hits a day with only a teaser on the home page. Can you image the traffic when we finally launch the full site content?"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Since we discussed it earlier,
I was just listening to the song,
"Stairway to Heaven", and even
I had forgotten all the overt
Babylonian symbolism it.

The last two lines especially
remind me of Oct28.

" When all is one and one is all."

" To be a rock and not to roll."

" Behold, I am against you, destroying mountain,
said the LORD, which destroy all the earth:
and I will stretch out my hand on you, and
roll you down from the rocks, and will
make you a burnt mountain. "

Jeremiah 51:25

Ok, why are you so stuck on Babylon and Mother Russia? Is it something personal for you? I seriously want to know! I don't know why your brain seems to always take you in that direction no matter what the clue. I suppose if I worked at it hard enough or had enough Russian knowledge packed away, I could make any connection I wanted to, too.
Honestly, I think it's pretty freaking crappy that you got banned from GLP, it doesn't make ANY sense. Unless you were getting closer than someone wanted you to.
But then, most of GLP itself doesn't make much sense, does it?
lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just a little bit of info.

I was on the safe site and was getting the "Patience" page when clicking on number 8. That got me thinking that a safe is secure so I tried the same url but with https instead of just http. It made no difference. I got the same page. I mention this just to show the secure http page is active.

Patience is a virtue. I cant think of anything related to that phrase. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Ok. Here goes.

I was on the 8-3-11 thread, from page one, to page 300 whatever. We busted it wide open. I thought this one was just a clone. Grower has asked both Forevever and Highpriestess to join on this one, but they declined. I just finished reading through 51 pages (yes, I also saw it first posted, but declined to comment as well, until now), so here's what we need to do......

1. Figure out the SAFE.

2. Get someone to do recaps. The last crude re-cap was on page 25. Put the RECAPS in your sig for now, and update them from there. You know who you are. Let's isolate the facts of this puzzle from the fiction. Once the recaps are re-read enough, positive angles to this mystery can be figured out.

3. Ivana has been giving us clues, as a dis-info agent, "she is the deceiver", so go back and re-read the clues she left, and figure out the opposite.

4. If this is a person or group, binding together as a team and pooling our resources together, we WILL be able to figure this out, coming to a solid conclusion. Remember, we took down 8-3-11 well before the date, and when a date is posted, that simply means we need to work extra hard in solving the mystery before then. There are a lot of clues to follow up on.

5. We are dealing with an interactive, amateur person/group here. Remember that. They are going to make a mistake sooner or later. They already made one, and that was hosting with a limited bandwidth hosting service. We shut them down due to our own curiousity, and they had to backpedal to get their site back up.

I'll be following this thread, it HAS caught my interest.

Now, let's take them out. Put on your thinking caps, and get to work.

Hey there, Druid!! Good points. We learned quite a bit taking down 8/3/11 in such a hurry, but I'm not sure the coordination on that one will transfer so smoothly to this one.
Yeah, I was very disappointed when Forevever and Highpriestess declined to join in on the fun, but what can ya do? Their fresh views would be great input here.

BTW, if you're running Firefox, there's a nifty little addon called ScrapBook that will save/freeze, not just the images, but the entire page (as is) with any imbedded links. Very, very useful!!
edit on 26-8-2011 by Grower because: .

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LordHavoc

EXACTLY
... I posted that too

Originally posted by AQ6666
I bet the owner of this website is having a good time and laughing laud if he`s reading this thread

Other explanation for this would be a clever and different marketing approach for something coming soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Question:
Does anyone here have an audio program that can record and clean up sounds? I called the # and in the background you can hear voices shortly before the loud beep at the end...
Anyone up to cleaning it up to find out what they're saying???

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Would it be giving too much credit to the site creator if it were suggested that we back track to see what we are missing?
I only ask because like others have mentioned and I tend to agree, not only is this amateurish, but also seems to be created on the fly.

The website clues being pumped out as fast as we find something new and our own curiosity being the rudder steering the creators decisions.

By the way has anyone had any luck getting into that locked website, where the password is requested?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
HI dudes and dudettes, I`m usually just floating around reading threads on here but this one`s caught my attention, so i thought i would get involved. Well.... atleast try to
............ The number at the bottom of the screen with the "cat picture" has changed atleast 4 times today, i say atleast 4 times because the first time i checked i wrote it down, then i saw different people putting a different number up so i checked again, and its completely different, my number was - 5416308669 - Maybe if we all throw our numbers together we`ll get somewhere with this ?

Also, whilst flicking through these replies...... i clicked on a link to www.ourtransition.info .... getting ready to check the maps and what not then BLAM !! i got this message on the screen in an alert box ->

WARNING - The first pre-cataclysm that is associated with a critical decrease of Earth`s magnetic field may occur in the period August 21 - September 5 , 2011. However, if a jump of magnetic field causing this cataclysm, will happen or not, will be announced later.
........................................................................................................................................
(hmmmm, well thanks for the warning, but dont you know todays date ? oO )

Now ...... i think someone is either keeping us crazies busy whilst they play the real games out of sight, or theres a bunch of people chuckling their geeky little heads off right now watching everyones I.P bounce in and out of all these websites.....dont get worried, if the Earth is going to be destroyed.... or atleast shook up.... the gov are sick, but not sick enough to joke about it. What did > curiosity < do to the cat ?

Will algebra not help us out here ? i dunno, im simple when it comes to algebra, i`ll never spend an x or invest in a y so im not interested in it

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shellglow
I mentioned this ages ago, but it is still playing on my mind.I have calculated this so many times now and still get my counter ending on Monday 03rd oct 2011. There was also a clue ages ago saying Monday Monday. I even ran my check through wolfram alpha to be sure. I have added it different ways.

Any thoughts?

I think you may be onto the thing we've 'missed'. Maybe we should be looking for that date in history instead of the 28th?
There has to be something more to it if your calculations are correct.

Oh, and I just remembered...at some point in the puzzle 3 was an important number.

edit on 26-8-2011 by Grower because: added to

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
HI dudes and dudettes, I`m usually just floating around reading threads on here but this one`s caught my attention, so i thought i would get involved. Well.... atleast try to
............ The number at the bottom of the screen with the "cat picture" has changed atleast 4 times today, i say atleast 4 times because the first time i checked i wrote it down, then i saw different people putting a different number up so i checked again, and its completely different, my number was - 5416308669 - Maybe if we all throw our numbers together we`ll get somewhere with this ?

Also, whilst flicking through these replies...... i clicked on a link to www.ourtransition.info .... getting ready to check the maps and what not then BLAM !! i got this message on the screen in an alert box ->

WARNING - The first pre-cataclysm that is associated with a critical decrease of Earth`s magnetic field may occur in the period August 21 - September 5 , 2011. However, if a jump of magnetic field causing this cataclysm, will happen or not, will be announced later.
........................................................................................................................................
(hmmmm, well thanks for the warning, but dont you know todays date ? oO )

Now ...... i think someone is either keeping us crazies busy whilst they play the real out of sight, or theres a bunch of people chuckling their geeky little heads off right now watching everyones I.P bounce in and out of all these websites.....dont get worried, if the Earth is going to be destroyed.... or atleast shook up.... the gov are sick, but not sick enough to joke about it. What did > curiosity < do to the cat ?

Will algebra not help us out here ? i dunno, im simple when it comes to algebra, i`ll never spend an x or invest in a y so im not interested in it

The number is a timer counting in milliseconds to October 28th 2011.
Originally it was a ticking timer actually moving.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

The numbers at the bottom are a count down and that popup is the predictions for those, ummmm, women who run that site.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I hear you about the code to vector in to a virtual location. This reality is about to be reset, indeed.

Now, because that number is also a physical working phone number, if he/they wanted to use it as specific coordinates, they must have selected it on purpose among available phone numbers. If that is the case....

I am stuck at the moment as to what that number translates into (I have never tried remote viewing). I've looked into the idea of IP addresses, stellar coordinates, Google maps...

Are we all still at the safe box step? Any other news?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A post - er by the name of Noviz seems to have got as far as - WE HAVE A WINNER one more step to go or something like that.......... what did he do ? he must have got the codes right......no one asked him what he done to get that far.........i think lol , am i missing something here..... the safe box thing...........anyone took a good hard look at that box of random text ? the one thats full of symbols / numbers and what not, im guessing that may have a clue in there somewheres. OR is anyone usefull at hacking ? just hack the fcuker. I dont think its anything serious , it keeps saying its not a game, its not an internet puzzle game......... but here we are.......playing the "game". Theres far too many shepheards on this farm

Look at the wy the text is written , the word history is slanted, to get your attention, the little riddle thing - i know you know he knows whatever it was, theres clues in the way it is written........ the cats too, look at the shape the 2 cats make, does anyone see anything ? whats the nuclear powered hammer about oO ? plus ....... Who.T.F is David Gooden ?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Here is the link to the winner page

oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The cats is simply Schrödinger's cat.
You might want to jump back a few pages and read what's been found so far....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't blame people at all for not wanting, nor having time to read through more than 50 pages of commentary from ATS posters.

BUT.................

If people keep coming on here, especially new people who haven't read the thread thus far and continue to post facts and ideas based on things that happened more than 20 pages ago, I think this thread is finished.

It isnt anything personal like I mentioned who has time for a small book of boring commentary?
Just that the more redundant comments on here just make it that much longer for people who are trying to catch up thus far.

Maybe someone can start a "Creepy Website Updater" thread and post up to date information so new people just coming on as well as people who may have slept can go there and see what has happened over the last few hours.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I don't blame people at all for not wanting, nor having time to read through more than 50 pages of commentary from ATS posters.

BUT.................

If people keep coming on here, especially new people who haven't read the thread thus far and continue to post facts and ideas based on things that happened more than 20 pages ago, I think this thread is finished.

It isnt anything personal like I mentioned who has time for a small book of boring commentary?
Just that the more redundant comments on here just make it that much longer for people who are trying to catch up thus far.

Maybe someone can start a "Creepy Website Updater" thread and post up to date information so new people just coming on as well as people who may have slept can go there and see what has happened over the last few hours.

Just a thought.

Yes, Druid suggested someone do a recap and add it to their sig. Forever did that for us in the 8.3.11 thread and it was quite useful. Anyone want to volunteer???

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I would, but I have a hard enough time keeping up myself.
Yesterday I posted like 12 comments about an alleged "Russian Connection" which as it turned out was just me spinning my wheels based on a lot of strange comments. lol

Also if I did it it would wind up on page 4 of the ATS recent posts site with in 5 minutes and stay there.. Bad luck you see?

ETA: I guess starting now and until we get somewhere I'll add updates to my signature and whenever someone posts something redundant, I'll just direct them to my sig. If others do it too it will work even better, but if we don't do anything chaos will rein.
edit on 26-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

lol, that's why you put all the info in your signature...it stays there

And I'm not doing it because I've missed way too much, too many clues dealing with real life. Imagine that!

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join