It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 539
<< 536  537  538    540  541  542 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

And it'll be the lunatics that free everyone from the asylum... but you know this already, as you are no moron, fool or cretin.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sequel…

1234)* --- *(4321

A.
Men.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Dunno whether the Pi thing is still going on but interestingly, the video you embedded in is 3:14 long

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by AnotherSon
reply to post by sheba2011

Each synapses is a Big Bang or Singularity. We are Co-Creators in a density that prevents us from making mistakes or mis-Creating which is ultimately impossible thus our circumstance. The illusion of mis-Creation goes on until The time comes to step out of the sandbox and realize our potential as omnipotent co-Creators. Creation is synonymous with LOVE.

Exactly.

But maybe you can answer me this one. I am puzzling over something that occurred to me the other day when I was meditating and went traveling around the universe. Galaxy spirals are elliptical -- not circular. Which seems to suggest there really is an error somewhere? Hmm. Well, Pi creates a perfect circle, yet Pi is an error... then we have elliptically shaped galaxies.

I'm not sure how to express what I'm grappling with.

Form, a shape, is something we have to do (make) to describe and grasp that which cannot be contained by language or concept. I see Pi as Being. We're all pretty good at being human but the human-Being is rare and the goal.

“As long as you still experience the stars as something "above you", you lack the eye of knowledge.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by sheba2011

What did she say?

As I said, I don't really remember now. She is a chatterbox when she gets started. She said a lot of things that were syncs. She and I had been doing the eye staring exercise -- I didn't tell her why I wanted to try it. She loves staring contests and has since she was a child, because she can out-stare everyone. Anyway, it was after that, then she started saying all these random things that sync'd.

This has happened to me before with other people. It's like they are them, but someone is talking through them to me. Not sure how else to explain. Anyway, it was reassuring, as if interdimensional being was letting me know I need not worry about my kids.

Oh -- and she mentioned that her whole school has been assigned a book to read. For privacy reasons, I'm not going to mention the title here, but if you want to send me PM I will share. It is a newer book I'd never heard of, not a classic or one you might typically find on the curriculum. And that it was assigned outside of history or civics or English class. Anyway, the theme of the book was quite interesting. It struck me as if the school is preparing the kids for what is to come. Especially since the school will then spend one day in ... October!!... discussing the book.

Then again, perhaps they are not reading this book at all, and it was yet another illusion but a reassuring and comforting one.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
I'm wondering if fpiny is related to the pineal gland in some way since it looks like a pine cone.
these new changes have my head buzzing. The past 48 hours or so have been very emotional for me and I feel like I am stepping into my shadow. The syncs are becoming more intense in terms of rattling me to my core. Does anyone else feel like this whole thing is very personal and specific to them? I really feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes and I have not done any of the exercises in any of the manuals. I have experienced each of what is being shown in them during my lifetime with the exception of manual 3. I really don't know where I'm going with this post so I'm done for now. words just seem so inadequate to describe what I am feeling.

You're not the only one. It feels very personal to me as well, and the syncs are off the charts. Even my teenage daughter was saying random things yesterday that sync'd with the content on this site. Now I can't remember exactly what she said. She was just chattering on about her day and other random things, including some reference to Dr Who that smacked right into this whole thread and made my mouth drop open (never did watch Dr Who but she's a huge, huge fan).

It was kind of cool though -- what she was saying totally reassured me that whatever happens on Oct 28 she will make it through just fine. But could not shake this weird feeling that it wasn't my daughter talking to me, it was message from higher self or someone (angel/interdimensional being?) outside this 3D matrix talking through her, to me.

How do you get pineal gland from fpiny?

I don't really get pineal gland from fpiny. I'm just wondering IF there's a connection.
I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one feeling like I do and noticing relationships between things that on the surface seem unrelated.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

But if I do that, I'll be accused of antinomianism and may get hung or burned at the stake.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
Sequel…

1234)* --- *(4321

A.
Men.

Neat!

I know thats Marilyn Manson singing the song but it's a Depeche Mode song.

Note my username.............favouriteslave is a term from another DM song, "In Your Room" my favourite song

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hey, Silent, just a quick question to see if I'm on the right track.
If you don't know anything about it, please don't be cryptic, just give me an outright yes or no.

SOE?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

If you don't know anything about it, please don't be cryptic, just give me an outright yes or no.

SOE?

can't wait to see this...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Amoeba, can you at least grow just another neuron?
Just.
One.
?

Try so-called 'cryptic' at that (right!).
edit on 15-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

gee, I didn't think I would miss your condescending attitude...wait, I don't.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

It's GRAVITY Kills. NOT Marilyn Manson singing (though he indeed did a cover to that song-somewhat between blah and bad).

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

SOE?

Yes. I guess you could add that one to the sauce.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

SOE?

Thank you. I think. So, yes, but more than?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by favouriteslave

It's GRAVITY Kills. NOT Marilyn Manson singing (though he indeed did a cover to that song-somewhat between blah and bad).

Hmm I guess I just assumed it was Manson due to the several clips of him and his band in that video.

Dang everyone wants a piece of "Personal Jesus!!!"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

It's no condescendence. Just trampling all over you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

SOE?

More than? Are you actually kidding? It's flat.
edit on 15-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: wrong line

Think flatliner. For the matter. In a joyous/pathetic kind-of-way. If you're SOE inclined, you know what I mean, right?
edit on 15-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: My reason isn't your reason.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Anyone else waiting to see what the big SETI/NASA announcement is today?

2pm Eastern time

11am, Pac time.

NASA will host a news briefing at 11 a.m. PDT, Thursday, Sept. 15, to announce a new discovery by the Kepler mission. The briefing will be held in the Syvertson auditorium, building N-201, at NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif. The event will be carried live on NASA Television and the agency’s website

A representative from Industrial Light & Magic (ILM), a division of Lucasfilm Ltd., will join a panel of scientists to discuss the discovery. The briefing participants are:
--Charlie Sobeck, Kepler project deputy manager, NASA’s Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif.
--Nick Gautier, Kepler project scientist, NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.
--Laurance Doyle, lead author, SETI Institute, Mountain View, Calif.
--John Knoll, visual effects supervisor, ILM, San Francisco.
--Greg Laughlin, professor for Astrophysics and Planetary Science, University of California, Santa Cruz, Calif

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

SOE?

More than? Are you actually kidding? It's flat.

Gotcha. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

The leap can be made easily. fpiny

They thought of pines, and that made them think of pine cones. There is a pi in pineal...

The pineal gland is shaped like a pine cone. It is what the term pineal was based from...
edit on 15-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

<< 536  537  538    540  541  542 >>

join