It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 538
<< 535  536  537    539  540  541 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In the front page there are 3 numbers the first is a countdown until 10/28
the Second starts with 2.38... Im yet to know exactly what this is but it could be counting down to the Fibonacci number of 2.382..
The third one 3.13... is counting up to pi, and it will reach pi in Oct 28. I'm yet to know why. If you look at the source code it gives this formula for the last two counts:

daysLeft = Math.floor(((targetEpoch - todayEpoch) / (60*60*24)) / 1000);
minLeft = Math.floor(((targetEpoch - todayEpoch) / (60*60)) / 1000)

I don't understand what Math.floor is. I know its a java command but I don't see what it could stand for in this specific formula

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok, I'm out for the day...
Have fun!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How did we get to step 8?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is more info contained within the actual video between lyrics

46 & 2-----------refers to chromosomes!

"My shadow's

Shedding skin and
I've been picking
Scabs again.
I'm down
Digging through
My old muscles
Looking for a clue.

I've been crawling on my belly
Clearing out what could've been.
I've been wallowing in my own confused
And insecure delusions
For a piece to cross me over
Or a word to guide me in.
I wanna feel the changes coming down.
I wanna know what I've been hiding in

My shadow.
Change is coming through my shadow.
My shadow's shedding skin
I've been picking
My scabs again.

I've been crawling on my belly
Clearing out what could've been.
I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
Feel the outside turning in.
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
Cleansing I've endured within

My shadow
Change is coming.
Now is my time.
Listen to my muscle memory.
Contemplate what I've been clinging to.
Forty-six and two ahead of me.

I choose to live and to
Grow, take and give and to
Move, learn and love and to
Cry, kill and die and to
Be paranoid and to
Lie, hate and fear and to
Do what it takes to move through.

I choose to live and to
Lie, kill and give and to
Die, learn and love and to
Do what it takes to step through.

See my shadow changing,
Stretching up and over me.
Soften this old armor.
Hoping I can clear the way
By stepping through my shadow,
Coming out the other side.
Step into the shadow.
Forty six and two are just ahead of me."

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Originally posted by 3ThirdEye3
did someone found why the safe background is now in red??

background-color:#000000

Ohhh...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by Fraam

Thought preceeds action. So Mind preceeds that of Matter. Yet both are intrinsic to our creation. Mind is the core that we see from where all is determined, and matter is the interactive device to which we partake in creation.

You may not be aware of it but the heart operates at the highest frequency within the human body. Emotions are even faster than the speed of thought. They operate outside of time/space when they are in resonance with the higher circuits of the multiverse. This is why the most profound spiritual experiences are woven from the textures of the heart’s emotions rather than the thoughts of the mind.
I encourage checking into the research of the Institute of HeartMath and this study in particular.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

YES!! HeartMath is mentioned in that book I recommended pages and pages ago, Biology of Transcendence.

Is it a coincidence that the heart waves look like the wave forms on the oct28 site?

Also, I keep thinking about the torus. I seem to recall in that book it said that the heart could create a torus field ... I need to go dig the book back up.... that book also talked about how the heart is the "5th brain." It is meant to work in conjunction (feedback loop) with the brain. So, emotion/feeling is not enough. These are the two horses of Plato's chariot: the heart and the brain. To effectively drive your personal chariot, you need to master both horses, not just one or the other.

link   
My third eye blew open back in '08. My kundalini has risen numerous times since then which can best be described as the Creator peering or glimpsing at Creation through your physical body. It feels as though your crown and heart chakra are blown wide open emitting massive amounts of source, head is slightly tilted back, tears stream, mouth slightly open, and the solar plexus chakra down seem to be disappear (like there are no legs) all the while what's left of the ego becomes the observer. The ego can resume control at any time but it would be silly to do so as it is bliss beyond description. Hold on folks, it sounds as though things are going to get very interesting if this is going to happen on a grand scale. IT IS actually indescribable but that is my attempt to do so.

The esoteric Christ in the Gospel of Thomas:

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

(50) Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where did you come from?', say to them, 'We came from the light, the place where the light came into being on its own accord and established itself and became manifest through their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?', say, 'We are its children, we are the elect of the living father.' If they ask you, 'What is the sign of your father in you?', say to them, 'It is movement and repose.'"

(84) Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die not become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

link   
reply to post by cingularity

Again, this is nothing new. David Wilcock (to name just one) kept saying that for at least two years now. There's even a presentation where he connects it to the Contact movie (the device they build in the movie has the same inner workings as the pineal gland). I'll see if I can find that video.
The is considered to be the seat of the light body (which is the core of consciousness). However because the shift that's happening right now the light body is moving back to the thymus (the heart’s crown). I say back, because when a child is born the light body is seated at the heart center. That is the very reason for which the heart develops before the brain in a fetus, ready to receive the light body. It is only later that it moves up to the pineal.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by 200457

I'm not saying he was trying to. I just find it weird that it was a message that could have been easily posted as public. That's why I mentioned it. It didn't feel personal (to me at least). Maybe I'm wrong...

I'm not saying he was trying too either I just thought it was weird too i guess. He does post publicly alot too

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Fraam

Fraam, will you look up the number you see at the top of that page...
I see an IP address... It's kind of freaking me out... hoping you (and others) get a different number than I do.

It's just pinging you back your own IP address. It is telling you that you are the dot. Each of us is a singularity.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

How did it open?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Indeed, you are right. It is just that certain tools are better for certain jobs.

There is no judgment that the heart is superior to the mind, or vice versa. The truth is that they are “wired” in the same network of light, and one cannot invoke the heart wisdom without touching the higher mind. Energetically, they are linked, but the heart, to use another analogy, is the better steering wheel for now because it is such a powerful expressionary force that it induces the vibration of equality into this world. It is like an inductive force that attracts the vibration of equality to the planetary sphere. Once this vibration is ubiquitous and anchored on the planet, humanity can then employ its next tool on the journey, the higher mind.

- Excerpt from the Conscious Media Network interview with James by Regina Meredith.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Each synapses is a Big Bang or Singularity. We are Co-Creators in a density that prevents us from making mistakes or mis-Creating which is ultimately impossible thus our circumstance. The illusion of mis-Creation goes on until The time comes to step out of the sandbox and realize our potential as omnipotent co-Creators. Creation is synonymous with LOVE.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Amoeba, can you at least grow just another neuron?
Just.
One.
?

Try so-called 'cryptic' at that (right!).
edit on 15-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Clever trick

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
I'm wondering if fpiny is related to the pineal gland in some way since it looks like a pine cone.
these new changes have my head buzzing. The past 48 hours or so have been very emotional for me and I feel like I am stepping into my shadow. The syncs are becoming more intense in terms of rattling me to my core. Does anyone else feel like this whole thing is very personal and specific to them? I really feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes and I have not done any of the exercises in any of the manuals. I have experienced each of what is being shown in them during my lifetime with the exception of manual 3. I really don't know where I'm going with this post so I'm done for now. words just seem so inadequate to describe what I am feeling.

You're not the only one. It feels very personal to me as well, and the syncs are off the charts. Even my teenage daughter was saying random things yesterday that sync'd with the content on this site. Now I can't remember exactly what she said. She was just chattering on about her day and other random things, including some reference to Dr Who that smacked right into this whole thread and made my mouth drop open (never did watch Dr Who but she's a huge, huge fan).

It was kind of cool though -- what she was saying totally reassured me that whatever happens on Oct 28 she will make it through just fine. But could not shake this weird feeling that it wasn't my daughter talking to me, it was message from higher self or someone (angel/interdimensional being?) outside this 3D matrix talking through her, to me.

How do you get pineal gland from fpiny?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What did she say?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Each synapses is a Big Bang or Singularity. We are Co-Creators in a density that prevents us from making mistakes or mis-Creating which is ultimately impossible thus our circumstance. The illusion of mis-Creation goes on until The time comes to step out of the sandbox and realize our potential as omnipotent co-Creators. Creation is synonymous with LOVE.

Exactly.

But maybe you can answer me this one. I am puzzling over something that occurred to me the other day when I was meditating and went traveling around the universe. Galaxy spirals are elliptical -- not circular. Which seems to suggest there really is an error somewhere? Hmm. Well, Pi creates a perfect circle, yet Pi is an error... then we have elliptically shaped galaxies.

I'm not sure how to express what I'm grappling with.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I had been experiencing significant generalized and acute anxiety starting in '06. Medicated and it persisted. In '08 made a decision to get off the pharmaceutics and cut out alcohol for a few weeks. I was a new father and husband caught up in the game of materialism; an agnostic leaning towards atheist (just didn't have the drive to prove there was no god). I unknowingly began a process of surrender and forgiveness for primarily myself. I found myself at my grandmother's death bed. After two days without sleep IT happened. I was holding my grandmother's hand and was between the state of awake and sleep. A silent BOOM! Ego-Collapse, Universal Knowledge, Infinite Awareness, The VOID, The Mind of God, Enlightenment, Awakening, The Tao, I AM and many other names. Everyone that knew the old me asked me where the old me was and who is this new me. I was trapped in a perpetual miracle; the proverbial Now. I have since grounded enough to chop wood and carry water in this dimension Knowing IT is coming for All.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Exactly.

But maybe you can answer me this one. I am puzzling over something that occurred to me the other day when I was meditating and went traveling around the universe. Galaxy spirals are elliptical -- not circular. Which seems to suggest there really is an error somewhere? Hmm. Well, Pi creates a perfect circle, yet Pi is an error... then we have elliptically shaped galaxies.

I'm not sure how to express what I'm grappling with.

Area of an ellipse = pi * a * b

www.shodor.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 535  536  537    539  540  541 >>

join