It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hi everyone! While playing along in the shadows, had to log in to post this. It's more fun to interact, after all.

I tried to input the phone number as the safe cracking code, and got
"Now you're onto something."
projectpixels.com...&code=4092333735

Then, tried to take the "&code" part off and got
"Ahhhh, but why the number?"
projectpixels.com...

The first try with "being onto something" may take us somewhere?
Hope this is helpful in the quest...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So, is that number the password? Or user id?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
nice find, this is new to me =)

why the number indeed, I already tried it on the safe =/

ed: Oh I see, not the safe itself but after number 8..
edit on 26/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by check_himu

That number is the phone number that people could call... the one given on the oct28 website

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

That number is the phone number that people could call... the one given on the oct28 website

I know that. What I am saying is that it maybe the user-id or password of www.projectpixels.com....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Ok, it seems the map is based off IP addresses of everyone that has visited that site and the ones that have animated rings around them are currently on the site.

If you open www.ourtransition.info... and then check the map www.revolvermaps.com... you will see "your" dot with rings around it

cool! so some way we can power of ten hone in on who is connected on this same "grid" to grok connecting with them as a platform. we can see the whole globe alight. If an area is dark we can send footmen or netizens out to bring them into the grid so the globe is balanceed.

Only problem is I don't see the globe. There is a big X in the left corner of a big empty space there on the last page.

Yes, indeed the crop circles have extremely definite language. You can go to www.cropcircleship.com and see directions for an over unity ship[ for those not bilocating or into teleportation. There is a you tube video Jeremy did on this as well which elucidates more. The ETs are also "sky writing" us, too. They begin with the line..."droping you a line"...some in Mexico when they formed after the line the 3D Hebrew ancient letter kind car horns all went off. They also play over the "L" and J rod symbols which from Area 51 the blueish greys not the synthetic ones use 'J" with their fingers in the John the Baptist type position to indicate their locale which is '15' they all resonate to. They say in fact it was using this radiosonde information of clearing DOR (8) with 403MGhz to get to 15 (orgone then pusling up an octave to 1680MgHz opened the quaranteen of Earth here so they "our future selves" riding in on this highest love frequency were able to come through and intended to get caught here to be on thi splane to seed the Indigos.

So NOW it appears WE are to be the "ET's as well of our future selves creating this blank slate easel parallel time line for us...much as the Anasazi and other indigneous peoples did during the "Great Vanishings" around 1,000 years ago just changing vibrational levels doing what we are about to do October 28.

The point of the Jrods being so named over the "15" was revealed by Dr. Dan Burisch when I was giving him my tesseract series for time space interface to undo his very off Horowitz changed rendition not as Dr. Puleo was given them. Now WE are going to use these frequencies or heart harmonics of a united as one humanity to save our future selves coming right up.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Hi everyone! While playing along in the shadows, had to log in to post this. It's more fun to interact, after all.

I tried to input the phone number as the safe cracking code, and got
"Now you're onto something."
projectpixels.com...&code=4092333735

Then, tried to take the "&code" part off and got
"Ahhhh, but why the number?"
projectpixels.com...

The first try with "being onto something" may take us somewhere?
Hope this is helpful in the quest...

Fascinating!!!Perhaps it's like the stargate remote viewing where you use an exact coordinates as a "dialup" location to a location you are creating up your virtual world.

It's a way some in the gov spy kids programs were trained but not necessary but the point is to get a coordinates "place' FOR everyone to have the "easel" like a TV set you could say tuned to 409-233-3735 is OPEN to the empty TV box room to LERM it all up together as one humanity cocreating it.

Just what pops in to my mind.We may have to imagineer this with no phones or internet working as props with all the changes potentially around.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I see what you mean... I tried using open, or open@ and the phone number as password, but it didn't work...
However, that number may be relevant somewhere...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I mentioned this ages ago, but it is still playing on my mind.I have calculated this so many times now and still get my counter ending on Monday 03rd oct 2011. There was also a clue ages ago saying Monday Monday. I even ran my check through wolfram alpha to be sure. I have added it different ways.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

That's a very interesting concept! Coordinates...
I'll think about that. Maybe that's why in the second attempt it says "but why the number?"... could it be a location?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Nice! That is a new one!

It's good to have some progress again.

Can't hang around to investigate though

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So the number 4092333735 is relevant.
But, on putting it into URL, it says why the number?
So, we don't need to enter the number.
So maybe it's a word formed using letters in the phone keypad corresponding to keys with the above numbers?
4-g,h,i
0-maybe o
9-w,x,y,x
2-a,b,c
3-d,e,f
3-d,e,f
3-d,e,f
7-p,q,r,s
3-d,e,f
5-j,k,l

Can someone think of a word?

Or maybe it was something related to the phone? Did anyone find the location of phone or whom is it registered to?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Dd anyone try those numbers on the hand written paper as a pass word to log in, I did not save that page so I don't have access to that scrap paper, just a thought!
edit on 26-8-2011 by lightmere because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by check_himu

I know that. What I am saying is that it maybe the user-id or password of www.projectpixels.com....

If you recall the "safe" page opened to a blank page so I presume this may be the target code but I sure just wrote and asked about this rr so thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Here's a link to the image of that scrap of paper. I don't remember if it was posted here, or on GLP.
postimage.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Thank you very much!
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

That's a very interesting concept! Coordinates...
I'll think about that. Maybe that's why in the second attempt it says "but why the number?"... could it be a location?

Yes he is asking you WHY the number. you always are given a code to vector in on to create or chat in a virtual world.It is HIS location for the "safe" box / virtual screen to all vector in on. It happens automatically even if you don't understand it or aren't a math person.

I believe the purpose is to raise the vibration of all humanity to shift it to a different holographic state and allow it to evolutionary advance outside of duality. As we can see duality thought processes is potentially about to run its course and is reset time.

Another way to get to the location is open your third eye and listen if you hear OPEN calling then open or visualize a blank easel then start looking deeper to see what you see.OR like if someone Indigo calls you , you open the screen room OBE and go where they draw you set their call as the target.Now I've got in trouble for forgetting to CLOSE down my screen rooms. What you do is you tell all your world/people you are interacting with you have to go...say goodby or they just see you ripple out in a blink of their eye..then once you are back in this side consciousness you realize you just popped out of the screen. You can now see it like a pc monitor and click "close" to shut it down. If you do not do this theoretically I shall say and just come back to thi sconsciousness here without remembering to sign off AND LEAVE there well you may wind up another 'you" is carrying on, continuing and you may run into their "issues" like if it was vectoring in on people on this same earth time line. Ray Borden is a name into this remote viewing.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I sort of get what your driving at but...im struggling to see remote viewing specifically tie into this, psychic and quantum happenings without doubt but remote viewing usually has a target no? this feels more...scattered

ed: I guess if your refering to the site owner or using the site as a conduit it makes a bit more sense to me. random thought, I wonder if you can astral through the internet :S (I have some experience with the phenomena, but its always random, uncontrolled. not thought the net >_> in general I mean)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Please forgive me if I have missed a post; but is there any significance in the number at the bottom of the page that shows the cat? The number is: 5413556078

You are all doing an amazing job - I just wish I could keep up

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I've been following this since page one and am like you, hooked. I must admit I'm not much of a code breaker but I did try something which no-one else has mentioned.

Did you know you can ftp to the site?

oct282011.com...

I don't know the legalities of accessing the site this way so proceed with caution. I guess it would be illegal to gain unauthorised access. However it is a cryptic game of cat and mouse so maybe that could be your excuse/reasoning for "hacking" in.

The only ever so slight problem is the username and password

Thank you for a cracking post and good luck.

PS, this is my first post on ATS after years of lurking/researching.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join