It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ok. Here goes.

I was on the 8-3-11 thread, from page one, to page 300 whatever. We busted it wide open. I thought this one was just a clone. Grower has asked both Forevever and Highpriestess to join on this one, but they declined. I just finished reading through 51 pages (yes, I also saw it first posted, but declined to comment as well, until now), so here's what we need to do......

1. Figure out the SAFE.

2. Get someone to do recaps. The last crude re-cap was on page 25. Put the RECAPS in your sig for now, and update them from there. You know who you are. Let's isolate the facts of this puzzle from the fiction. Once the recaps are re-read enough, positive angles to this mystery can be figured out.

3. Ivana has been giving us clues, as a dis-info agent, "she is the deceiver", so go back and re-read the clues she left, and figure out the opposite.

4. If this is a person or group, binding together as a team and pooling our resources together, we WILL be able to figure this out, coming to a solid conclusion. Remember, we took down 8-3-11 well before the date, and when a date is posted, that simply means we need to work extra hard in solving the mystery before then. There are a lot of clues to follow up on.

5. We are dealing with an interactive, amateur person/group here. Remember that. They are going to make a mistake sooner or later. They already made one, and that was hosting with a limited bandwidth hosting service. We shut them down due to our own curiousity, and they had to backpedal to get their site back up.

I'll be following this thread, it HAS caught my interest.

Now, let's take them out. Put on your thinking caps, and get to work.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

It's going to be a fair chunk of work but I'll see what I can put together tonight (Aust time) over a few bourbons in the time I have.

If someone beats me to it, even better lol

I did only come in on page 7 though and wasn't on the ball enough to save any of the pics that have come and gone

edit on 26-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

Aye, mate, that's the spirit. We are way better than GLP, and IMO, there's a mole there feeding dis-info to us. Get the re-caps done, and everything will fall into place after. We'll be able to sift through the data much better.

And yes, 'tis a shame they've updated their site so much, but I think other ATS members have collected all the other pics. It's a habit we have, to "right click" and "save image". I have a few, so let's ask around and compile all the pics we have. Seems to be the most logical thing to do at this point......

edit on 8/26/11 by Druid42 because: added a sentence....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I've contemplated this whole thing from the beginning again, and am right back to what I said earlier. This is about connecting everyone rather on purpose or not, everything leads to this one conclusions for me. I also agree that we are being monitored its obvious, and every page/ update has been done after someone has posted about the exact same thing that gets uploaded before it happens.
edit on 26-8-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
In otherwords "You are making this happen" remember that one, Also continues the connection theory, we are all working together on something we are creating together.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenbullet56

And that ties in with the cat in the box: You create your own reality by looking inside. If this is something the originators intended, then the answer will occur well before their date of 10-28-11. Human interference changes the outcome, and I can guarantee they didn't predict this. The game is evolving in ways they didn't intend.

Basically, we are all players in the game of life, each of us deciding our own outcome, so I think that this puzzle is nothing more than something we need to work together on to solve.

Curiously enough, after reading 52 pages, I've found the same sort of harmony evident in the 8-3-11 thread. 52 pages of no bickering, no name calling, no hostility. Just an amazing sort of unity when people are working towards a common goal......

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Well if that is the intent, then it is working well, alot of people have been talking about finding inner peace and unity before oct2011. It resonates well with some people and not at all with others, interestingly enough, if that is not the intent it has created a great hub for it! It can be continued as long as they wish if that is the message, they will just keep uploading little challenges followed by a little easter egg, towards another bringing together message from the past its an endless resource.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
anyone notice this? www.projectpixels.com...[....]?

i typed in the .[....]? at the end of safe.html and found that page
edit on 26-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

He says that in change me page of safe, but i typed this in on the page with the picture of the safe on it and got page titled ghost. Weird.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokenbullet56
reply to post by Druid42

Well if that is the intent, then it is working well, alot of people have been talking about finding inner peace and unity before oct2011. It resonates well with some people and not at all with others, interestingly enough, if that is not the intent it has created a great hub for it! It can be continued as long as they wish if that is the message, they will just keep uploading little challenges followed by a little easter egg, towards another bringing together message from the past its an endless resource.

Im starting to think that if we don't have a Eureka moment soon, this is nothing but a way to get people to chase their tails.

While this has been fun, it is also becoming taxing. It may behoove the maker of the site to give us a bone even if it is just a little one, otherwise I think people will migrate away from the point.

If that is what he/she is trying to do, then that's weird. Like a way of culling people for their trippy cause.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
.-- .... . -. / .. .----. -- / ... -.-. .- .-. . -.. / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / -.-. .-.. --- ... . / .. / ..-. . . .-.. / ..--.- .-.-.- / .. - .----. ... / .... .- .-. -.. / - --- / ..-. . . .-.. / ..--.- / -. --- .-- .- -.. .- -.-- ... .-.-.- / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. .. -. -.. / .-- .... . .-. . / - --- / -... . / ..--.- / ..--.. / .-- .- .. - / - .... . .-. . --..-- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-.. .-.. / -... . / ..--.- / .-.-.- [.-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ]

I wish life was as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
When i'm scared and you're close i feel _. it's hard to feel _ nowadays. can you find where to be _ ? wait there, and you'll be _ . [.... ]

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

My point was, I wish the puzzle was as simple as that. lol

I at first thought maybe the dashes and periods in the sentence were Morse code.
is was...reaching........

But I thought what the hell Ill try anyway and only got the word.....Tetett.

My mind is mushed.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Most will miss the point entirely looking for material, ignore them. !-->

^^ that was all one line, but it wouldnt show up if i put it up there. :S
maybe the code makes it invisible? im not sure.

This was in the Source of oct282011.com... i didnt see it on the page anywhere and i hope no one has already posted it, this is my first post so dont be to harsh on me, i will be making an introduction soon, and i hope this helps.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ok, home from work now.

Yes I was at work all day today while I was posting here

The missus has a busy weekend planned so I'm not sure when I'll be having the time to collate all the info. Looks like life is getting in the way.

I will do what I can when I can and if anyone has previous pics saved, email me so I can grab them and include them all.

[email protected]

Lame I know but just thought I would have some fun with it

edit on 26-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have been here from page 1 as I was with 8-3-11. I am enjoying everyone working together. I wished this type of harmony was an everyday occurrence in our lives. I agree that we do need a summary post every so often and whoever takes this job I want to say thank you in advance. I'm still searching and having fun. And when all is said and done isn't that what we should do, have fun?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
well you know I have the atlas babylon one and re-up'ed that already, the only other one I saved was the angels around the pyramid one, which an unaltered clear version of that document or treaty im not sure exactly, was linked earlyer in the thread

again, the ghost .[....] page is the 404 page for the site, this has been covered, the best option is to re-read this thread if you miss something, its likely already there, the threads over at glp are also highly monitored by the site maker and as the theory goes it seams our input is having some effect on their output.

at any rate im out for the night, the weather is screwing with my satalite tv connection and all my thoughts are focused on the message 'hey irene, go east fool!' >_> so peace y'all and keep your eyes and mind open on this one.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexbassguy
Fascinating... I'm 99% sure this is either nothing, or a great ARG. I found the number that apparently used to be on the site in the thread over on GLP. If you call it now, you get a series of morse code blips, really quickly. It almost sounds like a numbers station of some kind. If anyone is stellar at understanding morse on the fly, give it a ring - (409) 233-3735. Definitely weird. But I doubt there's anything to it. I've been trying random URL extensions, but oct282011.com/mail is the only one that results in anything, a page that merely says "Look harder". My hunch is that the morse code spells out a word, which you add to the URL to get to the next "clue." Typically how these things work. The "1113_2226_3339_BB__ " bit could be a simple number seq. but done in hexadecimal as opposed to normal base 10. I suck at hex, but someone on here might know it...

The images now on the page are titled "2226_3339_it's_in_the_eyes" (the pic of Edison or whoever), "going" (the key) and "line_no_3" (the strange pixelated thing) respectively.

Thoughts?

Off the fly, I'd say it's a Project Pegasus code regarding the sequences you run to time space interface and is "Bad Boy" identifying himself.

A series of numbers was run which lattices out 159,258,357,456,555,654,753,852,951 through heart with the Harmonic Concordance of November 8, 2003 which was set for completion using the Tesla magic of 3-6-9 years to complete as the MKultras use to set for completion 9 years ahead. This would set then on the following solstice 9 years later...December 21, 2012. Something needs to happen of dramatic nature on October 28,2012 to energize the system for manifesting for completion December 21,2012. The sequence is a series of 3 numbers which has 1-9 on left downwards, five in the center and, reverse it so 9-1 on the right written in a column. This gives 15(6) 3D with all else mirroring out. It makes a cube that interfaces with the star of David harmonics set around the globe in the 2003 Harmonic Concordance and this makes the grand cross for the line up into the Pleiades. You work it if you need that level still to do the rewrite for writing the new holographic virtual world eliminating the duality world in process of destroying itself.

Wilhelm Reich used the principles in his radiosondes of Tesla's frequency harmonics. Orgone...creation energy..orgasm energy is all a 15 or more basic 6 in numerology.

Would say this will be like some Kokopeli/Beltane for fertility and a new world easel to be entirely created by all the coparticipaters lending heart and energy to the occassion as it gets created to come about.

It's in the eyes could refer to the tantric interface where you see each other reflected in each other's eyes to do the jumping across virtual worlds to create a BIG one.

That strangely pixilated creation is the Tsart hat Alas Babylon created for Vladimir Putin. It's a tsar crown she envisioned or found a pic of then she added her angels of all the 4 corners of the world elevating him.
Yet whoever put all the fuzziness and static overlay and that "not" circle sign.
Maybe it's Vladimir Putin saying its him but he is NO tsar just one of us or something. OR it could be the creators telling Alas Babylon she was deceiving everyone with her ideas around that or had it wrong. Since the hat is still in the dark. I don't know what the hat is now as the site no longer opens period.

If any could post the graphics of the new key, the safe , the hat here it would be appreciated.

One knowing the Project Destiny, Blue Star , Pegasus if not too partitioned off would know also we speak of 3 meaning code ACTION now was set or sensed is at that process.

It seems to be on a 3 day creation but it could be noted it is counting down to October 28 for the participatory event which should be 3339 on D-Date.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by aaron2209

Aye, mate, that's the spirit. We are way better than GLP, and IMO, there's a mole there feeding dis-info to us. Get the re-caps done, and everything will fall into place after. We'll be able to sift through the data much better.

And yes, 'tis a shame they've updated their site so much, but I think other ATS members have collected all the other pics. It's a habit we have, to "right click" and "save image". I have a few, so let's ask around and compile all the pics we have. Seems to be the most logical thing to do at this point......

edit on 8/26/11 by Druid42 because: added a sentence....

I have saved pics.
How can we collect them. Photobucket?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
anyone notice this? www.projectpixels.com...[....]?

i typed in the .[....]? at the end of safe.html and found that page

He says that in change me page of safe, but i typed this in on the page with the picture of the safe on it and got page titled ghost. Weird.

this page url pulls up NOTHING for me. Are you sure you did it right? can you copy and save the graphics or rewrite the words? Be sure to look at view source code for hidden information,too.

report back.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

edit on 26-8-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: duplicate some way

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join