It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 476
<< 473  474  475    477  478  479 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Forgive me, Buddha, for using your post to reply to.

The phone number in question is a landline registered to an individual in Mauriceville TX. Pressing star is a way to access voicemail on a landline. The fact it asks for a password simply means the voicemail is protected. To "hack" it would be a most criminal thing to do, I think.

At this time, the name that number belongs to is not obtainable. That was not the case when this thread started and the number first appeared. It was not a hard task to discover its owner.

link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Regardless of what you think. That video is one of the best ways I have found to reach out.

It is straight forward. It has a message. It isn't cryptic. It has many truths...

I understand and respect your opinions, but I don't think that open is just being cryptic and not providing information. I think he is providing everything that is needed.

link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

i havent done it but that would be my guess, to both look at an abstract picture witch has multiple things to see and for one to initiate what he sees to try to send that image to see if the other can see it, like a board of random numbers and if i focus hard enough on one number and send a visual image to you you should focus on that number to. just my guess.

link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
New message in the main page source code:

Still focusing on material.. Held back. Look at the bigger picture within. It's all there. For those who have invested so much into themselves with this. I can assure you, there is no hoax here. I know it's difficult to continue on, with anything for that matter, with so many questions. That's when you realize you have been observing things you couldn't have imagined a month ago. You'll get there.

Also, a page title update for the homepage:

Just Observe, don't feel lost.

edit on 9/11/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Also, the cat box is now on top
and the frequency wave is becoming bigger (stretched in height).
edit on 11-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

The phone number in question is a landline registered to an individual in Mauriceville TX. Pressing star is a way to access voicemail on a landline. The fact it asks for a password simply means the voicemail is protected. To "hack" it would be a most criminal thing to do, I think.

At this time, the name that number belongs to is not obtainable. That was not the case when this thread started and the number first appeared. It was not a hard task to discover its owner.

I remember there being mentions in TEXT msgs and e-mails that there is a code to be found. I think the supposed pin is it.

The phone number and pin are now a part of this game. Open has made it so. If the owner says otherwise we can stop looking...until then we can only assume it is a clue.
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Has anyone tried 1028? Also, can anyone post the phone number again? I did not save it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

4092333735... I am not divulging info. This can all be found on the October wiki....

The morse code has changed, but it is useless. I think we need to look to the pin...

I think the number can send/receive texts as well. That would mean it is a cell phone/computer and not a land line.

Unfortunately the phone seems to be off at the moment...

Tick tock goes the clock

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

[I remember there being mentions in TEXT msgs and e-mails that there is a code to be found. I think the supposed pin is it. *xxxx

Text messages? I did not know it was possible to send a text to a landline

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I may have heard a little bird tell me that it also receives text messages when it is on. I think the pin is a clue...what could it be?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by favouriteslave
in the source......................a link to the song

www.oct282011.com...

Interesting. Rain has always fascinated me and made me calm and more easily put me into a different state of mind.

I feel the exact same way. I've been listening to rain.mp3 and search.mp3 at the same time for the past few minutes as it's absolutely peaceful.

I've gotta meditate to this later on tonight.

Very cool idea to combine both.
I will try the same tomorrow. Bedtime for me.

The combination of the two sounds reminds me of a Holosync track I have.
I'd like to compare the two.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by TNTarheel

I may have heard a little bird tell me that it also receives text messages when it is on. I think the pin is a clue...what could it be?

It does receive text messages. I just sent one with no errors. Let's see if I can get a response.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
...and another update in the homepage source code:

== your belief

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The number is offline. It goes straight to Morse code, but like any phone...It will be received when turned on again...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A curiosity...

landline..mauriceville TX...individual at first with discoverable name...now name is not discoverable...carrier is Level 3 Communications which offers business solutions in communications

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Getting down to Schumann Wave territory.
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Perhaps the morse code has something to do with the PIN? Has this already been thought of?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

I remember there being mentions in TEXT msgs and e-mails that there is a code to be found. I think the supposed pin is it.

The phone number and pin are now a part of this game. Open has made it so. If the owner says otherwise we can stop looking...until then we can only assume it is a clue.

@TNT, I have to agree with adraves.
The phone number is part of this. It's in the source code, on the main pages, it is used to contact him (it's not somebody elses number). I am sure he has foreseen this coming, he is smart. He is also monitoring the threads, and he can let us know if we should not pursue this avenue.

Personally, I will not try regardless, I have never called.
But whoever wants to try, unless it's clearly stated not to do it, it's part of the game.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc5809af3553.gif[/atsimg]

A clock that has not been set up.

This means there's no time. In the sense that time does not really exists, its an illusion.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone will be interested in this (I made it for myself), but here's the search.mp3 and rain.mp3 synced and compiled into one track for anyone who wants it:

Search 4 Rain.mp3

new topics

top topics

<< 473  474  475    477  478  479 >>

join