It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 475
104
<< 472  473  474    476  477  478 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
I'll gladly go with your thoughts TNT.
How about this:

www.youtube.com...

Now, if they could manage to do that way back then, just imagine what can be accomplished now.


Exactly, Grower. That is why I do not listen.

Dear ears, my friend, deaf ears.




posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
G'nite folks,

I owe a multiplayer game of Starcraft to my 7 year old.

I am going to fulfill my obligations, which is 1.5 hours more or less. Then, it's bedtime for him.

I'll be back, sometime.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by sheba2011
What do you mean bell continues to ring?

 

Emphasis mine:


The original and most famous example of classical conditioning involved the salivary conditioning of Pavlov's dogs. During his research on the physiology of digestion in dogs, Pavlov noticed that, rather than simply salivating in the presence of meat powder (an innate response to food that he called the unconditional response), the dogs began to salivate in the presence of the lab technician who normally fed them. Pavlov called these psychic secretions. From this observation he predicted that, if a particular stimulus in the dog's surroundings were present when the dog was presented with meat powder, then this stimulus would become associated with food and cause salivation on its own. In his initial experiment, Pavlov used a bell to call the dogs to their food and, after a few repetitions, the dogs started to salivate in response to the bell.


Classical Conditioning
edit on 9/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: can never get it right the first time


Understood but was this on the site, or just your own off-hand observation?


You will never find it on the site. Off-hand? Who decides what is off-hand? It is not a new observation on my part. I have said it before.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


TNT, you may have voiced this before, but if you do not agree with the pack mentality at any given moment, your voice will be overlooked and brushed aside.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This video is very relevant to this thread. This is a ride. This thread and 0pens message is a ride. By being cryptic 0pen has made us suspicions and closed minded. But...it is just a ride. Let this site go. There is no unity without a united message. 0pen provides nothing to us other than riddles, division and hate. I have not appreciated it, so I will stick around. Maybe he wants us to realize these facts for ourselves...



edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Service to others is not always right in intention. Think of this.

You help an old lady across the road..............she is safe and it MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER about yourself. You did your good deed for the day. That is actually service to self disguised as service to others. The appropriate thing to do is to ask if the person would like help.......then procedede appropriate. Not that we shouldn't stop doing good deeds for others but the ones who really need the help will ask. The ones who don't are capable of changing themselves, they just don't know it yet.


Right,right...understand all that.

I tried to type a response but my keyboard is now doing funky thingssoi'mtaking that asacuethat i'msupposedto keep mymouth shut.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
This video is very relevant to this thread. This is a ride. This thread and 0pens message is a ride. By being cryptic 0pen has made us suspicions and closed minded. But...it is just a ride. Let this site go. There is no unity without a united message. 0pen provides nothing to us other than riddles, division and hate. I have not appreciated, so I will stick around. Maybe he wants us to realize these facts for ourselves...


Divisions is what created this beautiful reality, oh Green Man aka Lucifer. I don't blame you for wanting to maintain it all with your deceptions.

You are just playing your role on stage. I will give you standing ovation when it's all done!



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone will be interested in this (I made it for myself), but here's the search.mp3 and rain.mp3 synced and compiled into one track for anyone who wants it:

Search 4 Rain.mp3
edit on 9/11/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

You will never find it on the site. Off-hand? Who decides what is off-hand? It is not a new observation on my part. I have said it before.


Thank you. Familiar with Pavlov.

I'm waiting for trumpets, not ringing bells.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
This video is very relevant to this thread. This is a ride. This thread and 0pens message is a ride. By being cryptic 0pen has made us suspicions and closed minded. But...it is just a ride. Let this site go. There is no unity without a united message. 0pen provides nothing to us other than riddles, division and hate. I have not appreciated it, so I will stick around. Maybe he wants us to realize these facts for ourselves...



edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)


I disagree. I have emailed open and he has sent me many responses and things to try and the messages he has sent me are not riddles.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


TNT, you may have voiced this before, but if you do not agree with the pack mentality at any given moment, your voice will be overlooked and brushed aside.


It is what it is, Grower. We each much choose our own paths, yes? It does not mean that one is better than another. It simply means they are unique...and that is not a bad thing. There is beauty in uniqueness...a flower garden rarely contains flowers of all the same type and color.

Peace.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
I'm waiting for trumpets, not ringing bells.


They are ringing...whether we wait for them or not.

Peace



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


for me 2 was when i lay down i listen to the static and let my mind go blank then my mind fills with colorful patterns, i picture the room im in getting bigger in all directions infinitly while at the same time making that concoius picture of the colorful patterns i have shrink infinatly, it feels a little like im chasing an ever smaller picture down a tunnel but instead of the tunnel disappearing behind me the tunnel is my conciousness or awareness getting bigger, if i can keep it steady for a bit a huge flash happenes and my whole body will tingle and it feels like im in another dimension waves of esctacy and excitment but also peace and total understanding, it takes some practice as i have not done this for at least 8 months or so.

and 3 is exacly what it says close your eyes listen to the cosmic static once you hear it focus on it and put your finger under the bridge of your nose and with your eyes closed slowly move your finger above the bridge in your nose and you should hear a high pitch and it will go back down when you put your finger down,

oh ya 1 is telepathy, thoughts are vibrations like music, our radios need to be discovered and tuned in, lol
edit on 11-9-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011
 


There is no division. There is only unity. Realizing that will be a personal endeavor.

0pen has not preached that.
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
HA, I see that there is a lot of catalysts going on in this thread now.

Interesting...



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
Have we forgotten about the phone number?

When you press star it asks for a password.

I wonder what it could be. It could be very important.

PS~Hello Texas


But... didn't you just say this is all meaningless?
Are you sure you want to call the AntiChrist on the phone?


What combinations have you already tried?
Some that come to mind involve pi
0314
3140

then the 64 combo
6464
4646
6446
4664

try
1200 (the clock)



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by m.red
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


for me 2 was when i lay down i listen to the static and let my mind go blank then my mind fills with colorful patterns, i picture the room im in getting bigger in all directions infinitly while at the same time making that concoius picture of the colorful patterns i have shrink infinatly, it feels a little like im chasing an ever smaller picture down a tunnel but instead of the tunnel disappearing behind me the tunnel is my conciousness or awareness getting bigger, if i can keep it steady for a bit a huge flash happenes and my whole body will tingle and it feels like im in another dimension waves of esctacy and excitment but also peace and total understanding, it takes some practice as i have not done this for at least 8 months or so.

and 3 is exacly what it says close your eyes listen to the cosmic static once you hear it focus on it and put your finger under the bridge of your nose and with your eyes closed slowly move your finger above the bridge in your nose and you should hear a high pitch and it will go back down when you put your finger down,

oh ya 1 is telepathy, thoughts are vibrations like music, our radios need to be discovered and tuned in, lol
edit on 11-9-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)


Thanks for that. what about #4? telepathy again?



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by sheba2011
 


There is no division. There is only unity. Realizing that will be a personal endeavor.

0pen has not preached that.
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)


Yes, he has, these cryptics should be easy for such a genius as yourself :facepalm:



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by sheba2011
 


There is no division. There is only unity. Realizing that will be personal endeavor.

0pen has not preached that.


There is no creation without division. Yes it's unity. Ponder about fetal cells. I don't need to tell you this; you very well know it already Green Man Al-Khdir. Honestly I love the 6's very much so too. There is room for both. Why would you want to destroy the crop about to bud -- or maybe you are just weeding out the chaff from the rest?

LOL that must be it.

Carry on then!



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma
 


Regardless of what you think. That video is one of the best ways I have found to reach out.

It is straight forward. It has a message. It isn't cryptic. It has many truths...



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 472  473  474    476  477  478 >>

log in

join