It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 474
<< 471  472  473    475  476  477 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Have we forgotten about the phone number?

When you press star it asks for a password.

I wonder what it could be. It could be very important.

PS~Hello Texas

link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
in the source......................a link to the song

www.oct282011.com...

one minute long and it's called Rain
edit on 11-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

Interesting.

The only notable metadata on the file is a comment:

tick

Wiki updated.

link   
Here is my result with Manual #1

I just did this with my GF.

She saw my skin become black, I became much older, my hair were white and I had a different hairstyle. She also saw me smile while I was not.
As for me, I did not see her change at all, but all around her the room was going out of focus and I could sense great energy and ringing in my ears. Also a lot of pressure on my forehead.

She is not into any of this stuff and this was her first experience with any "evidence" that physicality is not all there is. Maybe this is the point, to share "evidence" with people.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Valtor because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2011 by Valtor because: (no reason given)

link   
Time resets, power failure

You need to start over and reset your clock.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by TNTarheel

We can all be god like and we can all do it alone. Maybe some people need others to accomplish such a feat.
Maybe those are the two paths?

Perhaps, Draves. At this point, there are more theories shared than facts found. However, no one person's opinion is worth more than another's, yes?

All along I have strived for fairness, for I promised Open fairness, dignity, and respect. I have read every post on every page, I considered the posts made by each with an open mind and a willingness to honestly consider what I read, I watched all the videos, and explored all the links. I feel I have kept my words.

However, I have also pled for reflection before moving forward. I still stand by my words.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Why didn't we get these manuals when we were born? It's pretty much senseless giving me a manual now when I have set all my believes in THE MANUAL my parents gave me when I was born, the only manual they knew, the only manual their parents knew, the only manual THEIR parents knew?

It is also THE ONLY MANUAL that kept me strong and taught me about love...and love forgotten; and knowing that, I now know this about love:

Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain.

Spread that.

edit on 11-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
New message in the main page source code:

Still focusing on material.. Held back. Look at the bigger picture within. It's all there. For those who have invested so much into themselves with this. I can assure you, there is no hoax here. I know it's difficult to continue on, with anything for that matter, with so many questions. That's when you realize you have been observing things you couldn't have imagined a month ago. You'll get there.

Also, a page title update for the homepage:

Just Observe, don't feel lost.

edit on 9/11/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

I am WAYYYY behind today (as well as the last few days) but I kept searching based on your findings on the Worfram page.
Also shows frequency of 9.1 hz...
google that and this is the first page that comes up...
Using Microcurrent Stimulation

The data from this instrument was published in my book Microcurrent Stimulation Miracle Eye Cure 2001 and the Townscend Letter (a peer review journal) in October 2002. This machine only had one channel and only 4 frequencies. It was postulated that the 2 higher frequencies (292 HZ and 30 HZ) reduced inflammation andthe two lower frequencies (9.1 HZ and 0.3HZ) improved cellular function. This machine delivered generic frequencies that were not specific to the eye but could be used anywhere in the body.

Could this be a hint as to what we are doing here????

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
omg i just looked at manual 1 2 and 3 and ive done them all before, wow this is cool, and i did exactly the way it shows. i think this whole site is only for those not looking for the direct answer and those who just observe will see it,
its like the matrix you cant be told what it is, but its there and all you have to do is let the background fade,
i love it, im not a human having a spiritual experience im a spirit having a human experience.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
New message in the main page source code:

Still focusing on material.. Held back. Look at the bigger picture within. It's all there. For those who have invested so much into themselves with this. I can assure you, there is no hoax here. I know it's difficult to continue on, with anything for that matter, with so many questions. That's when you realize you have been observing things you couldn't have imagined a month ago. You'll get there.

I think he is saying we have come a far way, and some of us are just reverting to how we have thought before, we are still not accepting what is possible, and we still are focusing on the material part of the website, perhaps we are not looking in the right way.
edit on 11-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Tick tock tick tock

Funny. Maybe he wants us look for different species of ticks?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

We can all be god like and we can all do it alone. Maybe some people need others to accomplish such a feat.

The two paths were service to self and service to others. If you ask me (not that you did !) .. both paths are just fine. This is hard one for me to articulate because there's so much cultural conditioning that says self = selfish. It needn't be. Then you have the new age concept of "Higher Self."

I pointed out ages and ages ago that the binary code that everyone figured out as "key" -- if you pop the code into google you get a page from a fan-fiction story called Kingdom of Hearts Reversed. Read it, with the mind of "service to self" vs "service to others."

I am on path of service to self BUT in doing so ultimately it very much IS a service to others so not "selfish" at all. The most selfless thing in my life purpose is to be Isis who puts Osiris back together again, makes him whole.

It is okay to become whole. That is a service to self. It is a valid path and choice!!!! It's all goodness in the grand divine plan of things.

Maybe you already know this adraves, the loner that you are. You too can be God. Not just god-like.

God wants us all to be Gods. Is that not the wish of every parent??? Actually, as parent I'd like to see my kids become MORE THAN I ever was... not just avoid my own stupid mistakes... not fulfill my ego needs... but to be BETTER than I ever was... to create a new pi...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by sheba2011

I am WAYYYY behind today (as well as the last few days) but I kept searching based on your findings on the Worfram page.
Also shows frequency of 9.1 hz...
google that and this is the first page that comes up...
Using Microcurrent Stimulation

The data from this instrument was published in my book Microcurrent Stimulation Miracle Eye Cure 2001 and the Townscend Letter (a peer review journal) in October 2002. This machine only had one channel and only 4 frequencies. It was postulated that the 2 higher frequencies (292 HZ and 30 HZ) reduced inflammation andthe two lower frequencies (9.1 HZ and 0.3HZ) improved cellular function. This machine delivered generic frequencies that were not specific to the eye but could be used anywhere in the body.

Could this be a hint as to what we are doing here????

I am so glad you did this. I had a hunch the 9.1 frequency might mean something. But I know way too little about this topic.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by m.red
omg i just looked at manual 1 2 and 3 and ive done them all before, wow this is cool, and i did exactly the way it shows. i think this whole site is only for those not looking for the direct answer and those who just observe will see it,
its like the matrix you cant be told what it is, but its there and all you have to do is let the background fade,
i love it, im not a human having a spiritual experience im a spirit having a human experience.

if you have done them all before can you tell me what all three are for exactly. I cannot do 2 or 3 as I don't have a partner who is willing. I'm going to ask my husband to try with me tonight but he's not receptive to anything outside of hockey or baseball apparently.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
What do you mean bell continues to ring?

Emphasis mine:

The original and most famous example of classical conditioning involved the salivary conditioning of Pavlov's dogs. During his research on the physiology of digestion in dogs, Pavlov noticed that, rather than simply salivating in the presence of meat powder (an innate response to food that he called the unconditional response), the dogs began to salivate in the presence of the lab technician who normally fed them. Pavlov called these psychic secretions. From this observation he predicted that, if a particular stimulus in the dog's surroundings were present when the dog was presented with meat powder, then this stimulus would become associated with food and cause salivation on its own. In his initial experiment, Pavlov used a bell to call the dogs to their food and, after a few repetitions, the dogs started to salivate in response to the bell.

Classical Conditioning
edit on 9/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: can never get it right the first time

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

www.oct282011.com...

Interesting. Rain has always fascinated me and made me calm and more easily put me into a different state of mind.

I feel the exact same way. I've been listening to rain.mp3 and search.mp3 at the same time for the past few minutes as it's absolutely peaceful.

I've gotta meditate to this later on tonight.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The two paths were service to self and service to others. If you ask me (not that you did !) .. both paths are just fine. This is hard one for me to articulate because there's so much cultural conditioning that says self = selfish. It needn't be. Then you have the new age concept of "Higher Self."

I pointed out ages and ages ago that the binary code that everyone figured out as "key" -- if you pop the code into google you get a page from a fan-fiction story called Kingdom of Hearts Reversed. Read it, with the mind of "service to self" vs "service to others."

I am on path of service to self BUT in doing so ultimately it very much IS a service to others so not "selfish" at all. The most selfless thing in my life purpose is to be Isis who puts Osiris back together again, makes him whole.

It is okay to become whole. That is a service to self. It is a valid path and choice!!!! It's all goodness in the grand divine plan of things.

Maybe you already know this adraves, the loner that you are. You too can be God. Not just god-like.

God wants us all to be Gods. Is that not the wish of every parent??? Actually, as parent I'd like to see my kids become MORE THAN I ever was... not just avoid my own stupid mistakes... not fulfill my ego needs... but to be BETTER than I ever was... to create a new pi...

Service to others is not always right in intention. Think of this.

You help an old lady across the road..............she is safe and it MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER about yourself. You did your good deed for the day. That is actually service to self disguised as service to others. The appropriate thing to do is to ask if the person would like help.......then procedede appropriate. Not that we shouldn't stop doing good deeds for others but the ones who really need the help will ask. The ones who don't are capable of changing themselves, they just don't know it yet.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'll gladly go with your thoughts TNT.
How about this:

www.youtube.com...

Now, if they could manage to do that way back then, just imagine what can be accomplished now.
edit on 9/11/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

www.oct282011.com...

Interesting. Rain has always fascinated me and made me calm and more easily put me into a different state of mind.

I feel the exact same way. I've been listening to rain.mp3 and search.mp3 at the same time for the past few minutes as it's absolutely peaceful.

I've gotta meditate to this later on tonight.

I tried this by opening 4 at the same time....thinking...........4. but it did nothing

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

What do you mean bell continues to ring?

Emphasis mine:

The original and most famous example of classical conditioning involved the salivary conditioning of Pavlov's dogs. During his research on the physiology of digestion in dogs, Pavlov noticed that, rather than simply salivating in the presence of meat powder (an innate response to food that he called the unconditional response), the dogs began to salivate in the presence of the lab technician who normally fed them. Pavlov called these psychic secretions. From this observation he predicted that, if a particular stimulus in the dog's surroundings were present when the dog was presented with meat powder, then this stimulus would become associated with food and cause salivation on its own. In his initial experiment, Pavlov used a bell to call the dogs to their food and, after a few repetitions, the dogs started to salivate in response to the bell.

Classical Conditioning
edit on 9/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: can never get it right the first time

Understood but was this on the site, or just your own off-hand observation?

new topics

top topics

<< 471  472  473    475  476  477 >>

join