It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 472
<< 469  470  471    473  474  475 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
New message from the homepage source code:

The material will get you every time.

ma·te·ri·al /məˈti(ə)rēəl/
Denoting or consisting of physical objects rather than the mind or spirit.

It previously said to just observe, as does the page title. I think we should all just truthfully reflect on what we've learned so far and continue our exercises with the manuals. If answers are to be had, we will receive them when we need to.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

All of reality truly does exist in the imagination of a formless, eternal dot.

This is a beautiful way of putting it.
A gem that will make me ponder.
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by 200457

No I have very good reasons for everyone I added.

There were many reasons. I have gone over them before...

So your reason for adding me was??? That is my final question to you, for fear of derailing thread.

This thread is /OFFICIALLY/ un-derail-able. It has had every possible contrivance added and subtracted from it. The mods refuse to shut it down. It is a thread with it's own spirit, it's own life, and it's own destination, and it's now inextricably linked to how we all feel. There is no determining where this will go. All we can do is contribute. (Oh, and BTW, the mods won't touch this because it drives traffic to ATS. That is good for business. They have scripts that run, that shows how many Ip's are connecting to ATS, and that is what drives AD Revenue up. They are getting traffic from all over the internet, and traffic is what the AD sponsors want. ATS doesn't care what the subject is about, as long as thousands of hits are coming in. Web traffic pays the the bills, and that's why advertisers pay for banners. ATS runs because of ADS, and that's why we don't have a monthly fee.)

Regardless of content, the machine moves on. Realize that.

With that said,

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Druid42

Flatlanders:

edit on 9/11/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Obviously, you know about the Flatlanders. Thanks for sharing.

But, yeah, how short sighted are we?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

source

Still focusing on material.. Held back.
source

I would ask...who continues to supply the material that is "holding" us back and causing us to be "disconnected"?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by 200457
Well this all works out perfectly when we are talking about two dimensional planes, but what of the other dimensions?

mmm but looking at singularity it appears to be 2D indeed, a circle. What if that circle had depth behind it........a tube or a blackhole or a wormhole? That would make it 3D would it not?

Ever read about the Flatlanders? Google it.

Anytime we see a circle, realize it also exists as a sphere in another reality. Pause.

A singularity in two dimensions is a dot. In three, it is a sphere. Within that sphere, accordingly to Quantum Theory, is an infinite number of possibilities. We usually just perceive the dot as a dot, but we are spatially bound to two dimensional thinking, and a three dimensional reality. See a dot as a sphere, and that is the first step to expand the way you view reality. Most of reality currently exists in you own imagination.

This blog is excellent... start with the videos on the FAQ

imaginingthetenthdimension.blogspot.com...

Important revelation for me is that the dot has no form at all, no sense of time or space. It is eternal. So when you say we perceive a dot as a dot, it's not a dot on a piece of paper made with a pencil -- that's 2D. The dot has no form. It is an abstraction -- just as pi is an abstraction.

I bow to you, namaste, as you begin to understand.

But is the dot a sphere? Ask yourself that.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

source

Still focusing on material.. Held back.
source

I would ask...who continues to supply the material that is "holding" us back and causing us to be "disconnected"?

I was thinking the same darn thing. If he just shut the site down then the "material" would go away and we would move on with what we learned.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I was thinking the same darn thing. If he just shut the site down then the "material" would go away and we would move on with what we learned.

The cynical side of me says..."but then the site would generate no traffic".
edit on 9/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: formatting

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by buddhatrance

Perhaps the JT man is Open??

Namasté

Maybe, hard to tell.
I am intrigued about that painting on the wall. In case he picked that photo on purpose.
Catching up with the thread, then I'll try a search.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The cynical side of me says...but then the site would generate no traffic.
edit on 9/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

Unless the curtain is pulled aside to reveal Calleman's minions.
Wouldn't that just be the 'cat outta the box'....

And trust me, as of this moment, I have no qualms about having this thread thrown to the bottom of the hoax bin where it more than likely belongs.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by sheba2011

Let go... and go with the flow. That is not losing at all. It's gaining EVERYTHING.

There are times to "go with the flow" and there are times to stop...and reflect. I am not much of a follower, Sheba. I prefer to walk my own paths. They have always served me well. In the words of my young one, "If it ain't broke then don't fix it" ... lol

Peace

I'm not trying to "fix" anything, TNTarheel. I don't see anything broke.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Let go... and go with the flow. That is not losing at all. It's gaining EVERYTHING.

There are times to "go with the flow" and there are times to stop...and reflect. I am not much of a follower, Sheba. I prefer to walk my own paths. They have always served me well. In the words of my young one, "If it ain't broke then don't fix it" ... lol

Peace

I'm not trying to "fix" anything, TNTarheel. I don't see anything broke.

Neither do I, Sheba. I was speaking to my desire to follow my own paths...use my own mind...make my own decisions. I was speaking to my determination to walk the paths that have served me well. I did not mean that you were trying to "fix" anything, my friend. For indeed, nothing is broken.

Wholeness and brokenness are subjective...in the eyes of the beholder.
edit on 9/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: formatting

link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Personally I think it is 0pen himself that continues to hold all of us back...

Between clues and vague suggestions he is dividing us. There is no concrete message here.

He is telling us not to listen to him.

link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Your /monad/ is an ambiguous term to me. Google tells me it is an individual unit. I can agree with the google definition, but when you incorporate intelligent design, and give the /monad/ an anthropomorphic aspect, I cannot help but ask you for clarification.

Our interactions with /reality/ are our /freewill/. Is the design by nature, or a result of our interactions? Do we see what we see in reality because we have the choice to, or is it nothing more than an illusion in our minds?

Please, elucidate your thoughts, as I think you are onto something there.

I had this document on my mind, having just read it earlier today:

www.scribd.com...

Yes it's long. You can jump to around page 40 to 54 and scan those page to get an idea what I was referring to.

Anthropomorphic effects don't bother me as much. I have spent lots of time pondering on that. Because "as above so below." We are truly created in "His" image and have potential to be Christs. (Please don't let my use of the religious terms throw you off -- this isn't about religion, it's just a useful language).

"Nothing more than illusion in our minds" -- hmm. Sort of. Except we're not talking about your brain or the wetware or anything 3D. As I said, you are the dot. I am the dot too. We're all dots. Formless eternal dots. More and more I am getting the impression that is the entire intent to this Oct28 exercise -- Open is trying to get us to step out of the confines of this reality and see that we are the dot. The formless dreamer who is imagining all of this, and through that imagining created all of this.

I apologize, I may not be explaining this all that well. Those who've also had this experience explain it much better. It's something hard to put into words and to describe to others. One of the reasons I am following along on this thread is because I still lack some missing bits of information. Basically I first had experience (without any drugs), without understanding. It was overwhelming and confusing. Ever since I have been trying to understand what happened and what it meant. While dipping my toe or a foot or a whole leg back into the experience now and then. But that's how I am... I don't like to be thrown suddenly into a pool of cold water -- which is what the universe did to me years and years ago. Nope, I'd rather ease into it slowly.

I think Open is encouraging us to understand the pool we are about to be thrown into, and to show us how to slowly dip ourselves gently into it beforehand, if we wish.

I'm sorry if this is vague.

It's VERY vague. You are /not/ explaining things from your heart. You are still relying upon other's explanations, and trying to incorporate them into your own. That doesn't work, aye?
Listen to your heart.
Step back from what you /know/.
Then explain it again, from your /soul/, what your heart tells you to be true.

You have a very good understanding about how /events/ synchronize, but you are missing the point how /you/ affect them. Think about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This thread and 0pen seem to be broken.

There has been no message at this point.

Someone seems to be getting their laughs at our expense.

edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
site now has this

Anyone know what it means?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc5809af3553.gif[/atsimg]

www.oct282011.com...

This thread and 0pen seem to be broken.

There has been no message at this point.

Someone seems to be getting their laughs at our expense.

edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

Dude chill out man, if it bothers you this much why be a masochist and stay on the thread? Some of us actually are interested in seeing this through, so let us be. It's our problem if we are deceived or not, It was a choice made and we ARE learning new things. -.-

edit on 11-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

This is a beautiful way of putting it.
A gem that will make me ponder.
Thank you.

I'm honored that you would thank me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

For some reason I think of Ghandi. Free, open and love. There were no riddles.

That should make us think more about the October website. Who, what, where, when, why?

Why not have an open message instead of cryptic crap? Just because someone doesn't understand the truth, doesn't mean they wont search for it.

This is the most misguided thread I have ever seen.

Ghandi was a Zen Master. Google Zen Mastery, and read up on it. If you understand Zen, you'll be on the right path.

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him." That is a Zen Proverb.

And, the thread goes on.....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

It's 12 o'clock...

It could mean ; it's the end or the end of times....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

yeah, it's a flickering clock

edit on 11-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 469  470  471    473  474  475 >>

join