It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 452
<< 449  450  451    453  454  455 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Someone go back to my previous post and at least tell me if you thing I'm on the right track.

Is the 3.13 counting up to Pi?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Someone go back to my previous post and at least tell me if you thing I'm on the right track.

Give me a moment, please, and I will check again.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

I believe it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Not a count down, it's counting UP to Pi

Am I right? Refresh and you will see th number is increasing.

That's what I thought, but I'm math challenged and my mind goes "argh" when I see too many numbers. But that's what I meant... it wasn't 3.14...

So we are perfecting the sphere then reaching the maximum size.

Either the ball blows or........ well, it won't. It's too elegantly designed. Nope. It won't blow. It'll either inhale back down as suggested OR it can burst like... um... how about... an egg full of baby spiders? Don't they grow in eggs or something? Or octopi... baby octopi ... wow, .... PI...!!!

Google birth of octopi.. there's something on youtube that is fairly recent. I remember watching it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

2.3877550718789763e-12
.[....]

2.3877550307700414e-12
.[....]

2.38775499269183e-12
.[....]

It appears to be counting down to me....but my eyes are tired. Anyone else?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Oops, I actually had it wrong (6 AM here). It was more like "this guy acts like an automaton, every time the light turns on he brings me food"

One more example that the reality depends on the observer

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

874...it's counting up I'd say...3.13190[...] being the same
edit on 10-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Oops, I actually had it wrong (6 AM here). It was more like "this guy acts like an automaton, every time the light turns on he brings me food"

One more example that the reality depends on the observer

Either way, my friend, it is funny

I have often wondered how the animals view us and what they think of our "intelligence". Perhaps we will find out one day, yes?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by sheba2011

For some reason I can't put my finger on, it seem like that might have been a burn....

Possibly because I do not like your energy.

I figured out the problem and it's that we are perfect mirrors in this way:

I "trust then verify"

You "verify then trust"

So to that end, what I wrote in the above post was completely sincere and not meant to be any sort of dig. You really are the best here to help vet the conditions under which the experiment is designed.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The top one is counting down. You have to refresh many time to see which way the numbers are actually going. Math is NOT my subject at all but I'm pretty sure I can tell which way they are going......LOL For heaven sake I didn't even know what e-12 meant.....DOH. I was great in geometry A but I repeated algebra 1 two time.........I'm an algebra loser.

The middle is counting UP!

pi= time of creation

Time is circular, we are approaching the 0 point where the circle started, the singularity

I'm thinking of it as a 2 dimensional object, not a sphere but an actual circle representing time repeating or bending back over it self when it reaches the 3.14 etc.....
edit on 10-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

874...it's counting up I'd say...3.13190[...] being the same

Yes! You are right. My focus was on the wrong set of numbers. I think it is getting close time for me to take my rest

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

My focus was on the wrong set of numbers.

I can't believe we are focusing on numbers at all

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I took a glance and it does seem to be counting up. Based on the equations, it seems the counter would reach pi on oct282011.

Or I am just a silly fool playing silly games.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That is exactly where we should be focusing. For a while there I felt like I was talking to myself while everyone is arguing about who is who and on what list.

The language of creation is math, sacred geometry. Everything is about numbers and we have been "missing the point" with all the touch feely stuff. Don't get me wrong if thats what you are into, thats cool and I respect it but it's not my cup of tea as my brain only works in the other direction. Math proves god vs. God proves math. Science is god and god is science. Anyone ever read into the Tao of Physics?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by Fraam

I took a glance and it does seem to be counting up. Based on the equations, it seems the counter would reach pi on oct282011.

Or I am just a silly fool playing silly games.

This is critical, this is the point weve been missing?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Now this is unity! Each learning, sharing, helping the other to grow. A free and easy exchange of ideas. Dignity, fairness, respect for each and for all. No one person's opinion holding more value than another's.

This brings me hope.

I must bid you good-night, I think. The hour is late, my mind is tired, and I have a little one who wants a bedtime story.

May you find what you are seeking

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

And how exactly understanding these numbers helps you in a meaningful way? I'm missing this point.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That is exactly where we should be focusing. For a while there I felt like I was talking to myself while everyone is arguing about who is who and on what list.

Peace, Favourite. Fraam only meant that we are both very tired and it is amazing that we are both functioning well enough to focus on numbers.

Good-night, my friend. I hope to see your good mind here again tomorrow

link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
AID: Sing.=Big Bang=Energy=Matter=Stars/Planets=Life

Perhaps as simple as Sing. = Singularity?

This is explained very well in the Ra material.

link   

The language of creation is math, sacred geometry. Everything is about numbers and we have been "missing the point" with all the touch feely stuff. Don't get me wrong if thats what you are into, thats cool and I respect it but it's not my cup of tea as my brain only works in the other direction. Math proves god vs. God proves math. Science is god and god is science. Anyone ever read into the Tao of Physics?

Gave you a star.. as much as I'm playing Barbie here I agree... but only to a certain extent. There's much of science today that has become more like religion and is not proving anything the observer already wanted to prove. I do believe there's God in the math... but is it only Creator God? That which is measurable and material and mathematically mappable/represented?

What about Quantum God?

top topics

<< 449  450  451    453  454  455 >>

join