It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 449
<< 446  447  448    450  451  452 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thanks for replying Lightspeed and to anyone else who replied. I have guests and need to get sleep in too(!) and just having a quick catch up now so can't go back over all the posts again.

I love the idea of Pi as a repeating number but with so many digits like the Mayan long count that we can't get to them and so timewave zero could be a reference to the end of the Pi cycle and the place where the clock resets. Reset periods may be opportunities to reset the flow of consciousness on the planet, making what we choose to focus on during that period very powerful. Two choices love or fear?

One other thing I've noticed and apologies if this is old news, step 6 was 1089 - in the phone keypad this is tz (as 1&0 dont have letters). Tz timewave zero? (as someone else said)

I'm really feeling that all the exercises are what are important to get us in a place where we can be in a state of very clear focus. Doing them shows gives direct experience of a wider reality and what you practice you get good at. So maybe it's to have as many people as possible who really believe that 'reality' can be changed and this in turn will have a 100th monkey effect?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So, I was involved in this thread soon after it first started (page 16 on or so I think) but dropped out when dozens of new pages were appearing overnight, I just couldn't keep up. I'm just wondering if there's a recent comprehensive breakdown post of site analysis and events in the pasts 200 or so pages? There were several "let's bring everyone up to speed/get on the same page" posts earlier on, but I dread sorting through 200+ pages... is there a recent recap post of any kind? I'm just really curious to know what (if any) the actual agreed point/solution is, or at least where everything stands so far. I had my own theories and I'd like to see how they're lining up (I thought what seemed to be his general point was quite clear early on, but I have no idea.) I went without internet for a few weeks so I'm 300% out of the loop... help?
Thanks..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

There's a recap on this page oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

I'm really feeling that all the exercises are what are important to get us in a place where we can be in a state of very clear focus. Doing them shows gives direct experience of a wider reality and what you practice you get good at. So maybe it's to have as many people as possible who really believe that 'reality' can be changed and this in turn will have a 100th monkey effect?

I'm a tad cranky right now but yes I think you are on to something. I have been wanting to propose a "practice" of my own -- an experiment everyone on this thread could try together. But I can't without having certain people make misplaced accusations, and then nobody will give the group experiment a chance.

It's something I've been doing with myself or two people or three... and with surprising results. Does not involve having to stare at pictures but it's the same idea and based on same principle and can be set up in such a way that there's absolutely no way that anyone running the Open site could influence it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

PLEASE I'd like to know. I have theory about that as well. It has been formed by my experiences throughout life. When I saw : >AID: Sing.=Big Bang=Energy=Matter=Stars/Planets=Life it really resonated with me and confirmed what I have been thinking about this whole thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

It isn't something I was hiding.

As for the rest of your questions, it was a T&C violation. Not much more than that needs to be said other than I was allowed to come back.

Edit~As for sleep I did get a nice nap. I am feeling very refreshed.

edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Draves, welcome back! I forgot to say it earlier

The T&Cs can be sticky sometimes, yes?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
I'm a tad cranky right now but yes I think you are on to something. I have been wanting to propose a "practice" of my own -- an experiment everyone on this thread could try together. But I can't without having certain people make misplaced accusations, and then nobody will give the group experiment a chance.

It's something I've been doing with myself or two people or three... and with surprising results. Does not involve having to stare at pictures but it's the same idea and based on same principle and can be set up in such a way that there's absolutely no way that anyone running the Open site could influence it.

I am not sure if that is appropriate sort of talk for a site like this, let alone this thread

Why so cranky my friend?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Please do share it Sheba. Even if not everyone wanted to try it I'm sure many would. It might just turn out to be a mini 100th monkey experiment of our own _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
AID: Sing.=Big Bang=Energy=Matter=Stars/Planets=Life

Perhaps as simple as Sing. = Singularity?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

and it's not a coincidence that it is abbreviated.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Singularity is what I was thinking, I would like to see other peoples opinions also.
edit on 10-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
and it's not a coincidence that it is abbreviated.

Welcome to the thread OveRcuRrEnteD

Perhaps that is simply for brevity?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
Singularity is what I was thinking, I would like to see other peoples opinions also.

Welcome, ApolloEnigma

Yes, I would hear from the others also. This takes us all.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The music is on a loop now and the middle timer is in yellow

Singularity is where the big bang came from. If time is looped at the end of our perceived time we will return to singularity.

Y'all really should have watched the Nassim Haramein video lecture...........singularity the beginning point. Singularity is infinite

edit on 10-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

I am not sure if that is appropriate sort of talk for a site like this, let alone this thread

Why so cranky my friend?

Cranky MOSTLY because I didn't sleep last night -- I just got a 4 hour nap. You'll see what I mean later...

But also, and I can be no less than completely honest with you, it's because your actions today (even if I understand them and feel compassion for them, having gone 24 hours and more without sleep many many times in my life) make me feel like I am not allowed or free to say ANYTHING.

Yep. Count me in one of the ones who feels like from now on I have to come across as the "know more than you but talks in riddles" ... because you've effectively put me in that box.

As for the part you bolded, this will come across cryptic but you've put me in that box so that's where I am. I don't mean with people on this site. I mean in my real life and completely unrelated to anyone on this site and well before I ever even discovered this site or the oct28 site much less. For months I've been experimenting with this very thing. I understand the most recent practice in the manual -- it's just not been the experiment I constructed. I constructed something far less subjective.

You're all super smart. Just think it through (there I go being cryptic... but you get what you put out). You really can set up an experiment of your own, a very simple one, that you can prove within a day or couple of days.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

maybe so. I have always felt that the universe is like a song that is being sung complete with all of the nuances, melodies, harmonies and other vibrations that we are not usually aware of. Our brain filters this down to what we see, feel, hear, smell etc. To hear the true song we must stop the internal dialogue and listen. I believe that is what open is trying to teach us. the end of this verse is near and when the music pauses we will have a chance to sing along.
I'm not sure that came out right but I tried...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Singularity's got my vote.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
reply to post by TNTarheel

maybe so. I have always felt that the universe is like a song that is being sung complete with all of the nuances, melodies, harmonies and other vibrations that we are not usually aware of. Our brain filters this down to what we see, feel, hear, smell etc. To hear the true song we must stop the internal dialogue and listen. I believe that is what open is trying to teach us. the end of this verse is near and when the music pauses we will have a chance to sing along.
I'm not sure that came out right but I tried...

AUM, Om is the sound that created the universe. Aum, Om is the singularity. It is no coincidence that is is usually sung in a specific tone/frequency.

(sing-gyuh-LAR-i-tee)

noun
1. Something that is distinctive, unusual, or remarkable.
2. A unique quality.
3. Mathematics: A point at which a complex function is undefined, one where no derivative exists but the neighborhood of which contains point where the derivative exists. Also known as a singular point.
4. Astrophysics: A point or region where gravitation forces cause space and time to be infinitely distorted and matter to be infinitely compressed -- the state of matter falling into a black hole.

Read more: www.answers.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
The music is on a loop now and the middle timer is in yellow

Singularity is where the big bang came from. If time is looped at the end of our perceived time we will return to singularity.

Y'all really should have watched the Nassim Haramein video lecture...........singularity the beginning point. Singularity is infinite

Is it in yellow because it's not quite Pi?

new topics

top topics

<< 446  447  448    450  451  452 >>

join