It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 447
<< 444  445  446    448  449  450 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Ok. First of all for the longest time I have been able to do manual 2, and I sent open an email regarding this, and he responded to me saying to explore manual 1 more, so I did. I connected with a friend, and the experience I had was slowly his face started to become blurry, and black, and it looked almost not human and not sort of creepy, and I thought he started to look around and blink and look at everything, but I found out later that neither of us were moving and we both thought the same thing. That night I had a dream about a huge earthquake in san jose, california, where I live, and it was exactly like a lucid dream but I could not control any aspect of it.

his reply was:

Keep going with it. Try this, with whoever you connected with. (This takes some serious belief in yourself) Find a painting, something abstract, lines and shapes, not so much definition.

Start to visualize it changing, when you see it change (even if you feel it's just imagination) say it to your friend as "are you starting to see [whatever you're seeing]?"

See how that goes and get back to me.

Explore it.

Open

I am going to try this tonight and share my experiences.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Hello Apollo!

I just happen to have the website images from last night. I saved it as a .html and had to convert it to .jpg, that is why its broken up into 3 pages. I hope this is what you're looking for, it's the last thing I saved before the screen went black.

Flickr photos

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SillyAndSweet

That is, thank you!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Fractal Time was a very interesting read. I'm sure it relates.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 10-9-2011 by m83x1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
[Keep going with it. Try this, with whoever you connected with. (This takes some serious belief in yourself) Find a painting, something abstract, lines and shapes, not so much definition.

Start to visualize it changing, when you see it change (even if you feel it's just imagination) say it to your friend as "are you starting to see [whatever you're seeing]?" ]

That sounds like what happened to me earlier when I was looking at the main page before it changed. I was looking at the blurry B_____________E line and it started moving/flowing!!! I posted what I had seen, but I think people didn't notice it!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

I noticed your post but as usual completley misunderstood it. I thought you meant the picture on the website was actually moving so I went to check and it was static.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

It is an honest enough mistake, Ithought my eyes might be playing a trick on me so I had asked my husband to come and have a look and he saw it also after a while. But being the ever skeptic that he is, claimed it to be due to looking at a static picture for a longer period and that is what will happen ( optical illusion ), but I stand by what I saw, the line started flowing!

Namasté

P.S.: I was listening to the music through headphones during that time as I find it soothing and refreshing!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The new page and the pi/milliseconds thing is cool.... but does that mean that the unsolved code from the previous version of the page is now obsolete? We never got to know what it meant...

[
**//\\||--_^
T
():11:00:00:00.006
//||(//\\_[\\])
mIrOr
(fpiny)
story
]

AID: Sing.=Big Bang=Energy=Matter=Stars/Planets=Life

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

This reminds me of something else.. When the slash codes were at the bottom of the page, I copy pasted them into google search, and they looked like they were rainbow coloured. I thought my toolbar was bugging out so asked my partner, he saw black and white. I told him what I saw, and he said "Oh yeah, I see that too".

Reminds me of the most recent manual page...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbowDreams

Yeah, I know what you mean, I saw/ felt and smelled the thunder approaching before even the cat noticed!! Weird!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

I wish I could help but can't. I didn't understand much of this before but at least tried to follow and keep up. Now I have the feeling I know less than nothing of anything about what is going on. I'm back to lurk mode. My poor small capacity brain has been well and truly fried. Good luck folks!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I was interested just because of how fast you guys seemed to uncover things. Crazy how it just kind of developed page after page. Meanwhile I was just trying to catch up the whole time, all the while you guys are somehow solving this whole thing.

Very entertaining, if nothing else.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KryptKeeper

Yes, I'm sure all of us have spent more time catching up than actually thinking for ourselves

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

To me it looks like Open finally realized that he was leading people in circles by throwing in too many clues and simplified the process reducing it to the countdown and Pi. What for him is (supposedly) common knowledge to us looked like gibberish so simplification was a rational step.
The document cingularity found makes some good points that I can relate to (halfway through it so far).

Add: I suspect that the puzzles were meant to give the "scientific" background/explanation for the observations made practicing the manual. If that's true I can only say too complicated. Took the focus out of the practice, created friction, frustration, suspicion and what not.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Oh, I couldn't get the deep math calculations either.
I just followed, while admiring the decoding process!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, well, isn't this interesting:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Strange how this website comes along and all of a sudden there is going to be a 3 day peace meditation. It just proves the website to be completely true.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by KryptKeeper

Yes, I'm sure all of us have spent more time catching up than actually thinking for ourselves

I've been 30+ pages behind for days, trying to catch up.
Now that I've caught up, it's bedtime.
More catching up tomorrow, then...

top topics

<< 444  445  446    448  449  450 >>

join