It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 441
104
<< 438  439  440    442  443  444 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
4088399208

I knew there was more to it...




posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
45
how many here have watched Nassim Harmein's Unified Field Theory? I watched it long before I stumbled onto this thread and found it fascinating. When it was posted here I thought for sure there would have been alot more discussion about it. I'm sure it relates in many ways, especially vortexes and spirals.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ok , i interupt this broadcast for some important newz :
the site has updated , i heard thet sound but this :




posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The page went blank (black) with only the counter !

October 28th, 2011 - Step Seven
edit on 10-9-2011 by Valtor because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 


Could this be related to the fibonacci sequence?



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And now it's step 7



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
here is the result of age poll i did :

45
28
38
39
19
45

one has cheated but ok i will tell my dearest she isnt right ?
edit on 10-9-2011 by vatel because: typos oohh i hate typooos but its ats specific...



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
it was step 7 aprox 1 hour ago...
i am scanning......



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo
 


Not exactly...

It's a Keith number.

I believe it's also a perfect number.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
Ok , i interupt this broadcast for some important newz :
the site has updated , i heard thet sound but this :



Countdown to timewave Zero?



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The safe and manuals are still available, it seems only the homepage has changed.

tZ could stand for toZero,timewave zero
edit on 10-9-2011 by 200457 because: (ninjad)

edit on 10-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


This is also quite true, but most will agree that there is much beauty to behold in chaos.

Namasté


There is much beauty to behold in all things, yes?

Peace


Yes that is so, at this moment I am uploading a video that shows the beauty in the chaos that is called Nature. I shall post it soon!

Namasté



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
here is the result of age poll i did :

45
28
38
39
19
45

one has cheated but ok i will tell my dearest she isnt right ?
edit on 10-9-2011 by vatel because: typos oohh i hate typooos but its ats specific...


I am 59.

Edit: Please tell me I am not the eldest on this page

edit on 9/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by cingularity
 


Edit:
Wait, is everyone just saying their ages?
Wow, I really should start paying attention and stop watching 12 Monkeys.

edit on 10-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



Yep, it was just my age.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
45
how many here have watched Nassim Harmein's Unified Field Theory? I watched it long before I stumbled onto this thread and found it fascinating. When it was posted here I thought for sure there would have been alot more discussion about it. I'm sure it relates in many ways, especially vortexes and spirals.


I posted a link to his 8 hr lecture over 40 pages back and suggested everyone watch it. It will help, I believe.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


poll is over but in regard of your divine creature i will ad it to my poll gives average age of : 39 !!!
my beloved is right !!!!



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457
 


Tau and Zeta?
(Greek alphabet)



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm 38!!!!



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


poll is over but in regard of your divine creature i will ad it to my poll gives average age of : 39 !!!
my beloved is right !!!!


Thank you, Vatel, I am honored



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel
 


Don't forget my age, do not be alarmed I am not lying : 27

Namasté



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 438  439  440    442  443  444 >>

log in

join