It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 435
<< 432  433  434    436  437  438 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank you!
As I have been reading much of this slander against my name,
When I was asked directly if I were 0pen, my answer was clear.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by sheba2011

I'm not Jammy. Same call me Open or
Moron, but never Jammy!

Sincere apologies!!

I don't know you well enough to call you a moron just yet...

"There are four kinds of people in this world: cretins, fools, morons, and lunatics…Cretins don’t even talk; they sort of slobber and stumble…Fools are in great demand, especially on social occasions. They embarrass everyone but provide material for conversation…Fools don’t claim that cats bark, but they talk about cats when everyone else is talking about dogs. They offend all the rules of conversation, and when they really offend, they’re magnificent…Morons never do the wrong thing. They get their reasoning wrong. Like the fellow who says that all dogs are pets and all dogs bark, and cats are pets, too, therefore cats bark…Morons will occasionally say something that’s right, but they say it for the wrong reason…A lunatic is easily recognized. He is a moron who doesn’t know the ropes. The moron proves his thesis; he has logic, however twisted it may be. The lunatic on the other hand, doesn’t concern himself at all with logic; he works by short circuits. For him, everything proves everything else. The lunatic is all idée fixe, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy. You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense, by his flashes of inspiration, and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars…There are lunatics who don’t bring up the Templars, but those who do are the most insidious. At first they seem normal, then all of a sudden…"

— Umberto Eco (Foucault's Pendulum)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

There is an unknown 10

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

I thought we already talked about 11's last night....

Edit~It is always fun to see what other users are online at the same time as you. It makes me smile. It is also fun to see what users come online within ten minutes of you logging off. Fun Fun.
edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Yeah but 10 is a different number

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
reply to post by Mara5683

Chaos is beauty.

And here I was thinking Open wanted to show us the elegant ordering of everything. Are you a defector?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Rather than debating 0pen's presence on a thread, why not continue the "game" if that is all it has been reduced to in the eyes of the users. Perhaps adraves and his suspicious list could be one large distraction for the ones that use this thread to make advances.

-sheba2011 that was not meant to sound directed towards you. I just happened to feel the urge to speak upon reading pages of posts debating all possible candidates for 0pen, rather than intellectual discussion. My apologies.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Patefacio because: Courtesy

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I think it's supposed to be cryptic just like most things he says

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

You'd like that, don't'cha?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Rather than debating 0pen's presence on a thread, why not continue the "game" if that is all it has been reduced to in the eyes of the users. Perhaps adraves and his suspicious list could be one large distraction for the ones that use this thread to make advances.

Because, quite simply, I am making my own advances. Why not continue my game instead? I find it much more entertaining.

Edit~Who is to say that the point of this whole thing isn't to find out who 0pen is? It isn't like we have much direction after all.
edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by snewpers

I'm not Jammy. Same call me Open or
Moron, but never Jammy!

Sincere apologies!!

I don't know you well enough to call you a moron just yet...

"There are four kinds of people in this world: cretins, fools, morons, and lunatics…Cretins don’t even talk; they sort of slobber and stumble…Fools are in great demand, especially on social occasions. They embarrass everyone but provide material for conversation…Fools don’t claim that cats bark, but they talk about cats when everyone else is talking about dogs. They offend all the rules of conversation, and when they really offend, they’re magnificent…Morons never do the wrong thing. They get their reasoning wrong. Like the fellow who says that all dogs are pets and all dogs bark, and cats are pets, too, therefore cats bark…Morons will occasionally say something that’s right, but they say it for the wrong reason…A lunatic is easily recognized. He is a moron who doesn’t know the ropes. The moron proves his thesis; he has logic, however twisted it may be. The lunatic on the other hand, doesn’t concern himself at all with logic; he works by short circuits. For him, everything proves everything else. The lunatic is all idée fixe, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy. You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense, by his flashes of inspiration, and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars…There are lunatics who don’t bring up the Templars, but those who do are the most insidious. At first they seem normal, then all of a sudden…"

— Umberto Eco (Foucault's Pendulum)

My parents mixed a few genes, therefore I am a half-breed.
I just can't decide of which two...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Perhaps adraves and his suspicious list could be one large distraction for the ones that use this thread to make advances.

Advances? Toward what, Patefacio? The whole purpose of the thread was to discover the purpose behind the Oct. 28 website. Not to spread Open's "message". Who is to say what is pertinent and what is not? You? Me? Bah!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Chaos is an order.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There is an unknown 10

Is that based on the poll? I didn't take part in it. Where is the poll? I lost track of the link to the wiki.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I can see my presence on here is not welcome anymore.
I shall leave.
Good luck to all.
.[...]

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
reply to post by vatel

- you've actually got to the point where you are inspecting the source code of the dev tools window, which is inspecting the source code/element on the original web page -

that means i am inspecting my developertools with my developertools ?
Cool... thats what i call infinity !

WTH is going on here flameware again? am i on a list ? have i to go back to my own rabbit hole ?
edit on 10-9-2011 by vatel because: forgot to catch up ...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Can we just get back to what we were doing we have less than 2 months that may seem like plenty of time to you but right now were wasting it

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I shall leave.
Good luck to all.
.[...]

That's a shame.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I shall leave.
Good luck to all.
.[...]

Why do you feel your presence is not welcome?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ok, totally off topic, I'll probably get a hand-slap, but I CAN'T resist!!

www.youtube.com...

Well, I tried

edit on 9/10/2011 by Grower because: cause I still haven't figured out embedding on here!

new topics

top topics

<< 432  433  434    436  437  438 >>

join