It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 432
<< 429  430  431    433  434  435 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Oh yeah. Sorry about that...I read e-mail. Okay okay, I saw the U2Us....

I'm getting there...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Some of the pics have weird URL's.

oct282011.com/itswhatyouknow_itsnotamystery_mostofyouhavefoundit.png

That is the url for the image of Schrödinger's cat

A strange page, but is it really anything at all? A hoax? Somebody trying to get a message out? Who is this person who wrote this page? Oct 28th we will see, I guess. Or not. Doesn't really say anything about that date in particular.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Please take me off the suspect list. I am not open - wish I had his brain power. I am here to learn. I am only one person. Oh but wait since we are all ONE - I guess I AM everyone else.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
reply to post by JourPolaire

Finally a connection has been made between DD and this experience.
Imj aunnchming

Imj aunnchming is anagram for jim cunningham

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

I would try to explain it but it would take awhile and I have posted on it a lot. I thought you were going to get caught up from last night....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

In a way you could say some of them are as open supporters

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by buddhatrance

A star? Aha That was you then
People obviously
don't like balance. A lot of my posts were ignored,
and I even got a warning from a mod. I was reported
by some coward other member. Oh well

Thanks for the star!

You are welcome! It was on several occasions.

I don't think your posts were ignored. Even when there are no direct replies, there are a lot of readers and lurkers behind the shadows following the thread. You never know when your words shed some light, or are the voice of reason to someone else who could be reading them right now, while catching up with the thread.

When the /negative points/ drama was unfolding, I was chuckling, and was about to jump in to ask some for myself, just to feel 'cool'.
Your statements were sound and logical, and I love sarcasm.

This thread, in my opinion, is not just about solving the riddle (the content), but to investigate all aspects of it. Both things can be done and coexist, looking at all angles/layers. Those who are skeptical about the usefulness of the riddle, should be allowed to express their concern fully. Those who are curious about the riddle and feel that there may be something to it (I do) can keep going.

If anything, the voice of reason will help us maintain our sanity... I mean... look at adraves... sleep deprived and busy with the list...

edit on 10-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

Now between donnie and jim who are we supposed to believe?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Adraves,

This is what happens when you stay awake for 24 hours and busy yourself with a confusing and cryptic subject. Your mind loses its ability to think objectively. I can assure you I am not Open, nor am I any of the other users you mentioned. I have just the one account on ATS and I have posted to several threads, not just this one. I think I joined before this thread was started but am not sure either to be honest. I'd been coming here for quite a while before registering. I find it confusing myself but getting frustrated and angry won't help. I can't contribute much of relevance but do find it interesting which is why I am still here. It may all turn out to be nothing, that is definitely a possibility.

I see no point in ranting and raving, its a waste of energy. Not to mention I was asleep like I mentioned in my last post. You are free to think what you will but it does sound ever so slightly like paranoid, delusional unhappiness.

Cheers

PS To all the posters here, just because no one reacts to your post or leaves a comment, do not take that as a sign it is ignored. Sometimes the thread grows so fast its hard to keep up, never mind comment, but I would guess there are others like me, who do read every post. One day I spent something like 12 hours, just catching up, after doing that, it was time for bed again, which then meant I had more catching up to do the next day, although just an hour or two. Seeing as how much that is discussed is way over my head, (spritual, metaphysical, and the cryptic maths stuff) I can't really comment much but I will try to star the posts that seem relevant or deep to me from now on. Thank you.

edit on 10/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Well put.
Fully agree, i have been a Long time lurker, but registered just so i could post on this thread.
I was interested, and was willing to sign up to help.
And what makes you think these people are Open? Adraves
edit on 10-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And everyone that is buying into this thread isn't delusional? The whole 0pen subject is delusional.

I'll play nice when they do.

aka I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

Edit~As for the list I made, I'm sure some of the users are wrong, but some are right. I just noticed a lot of weird coincidences last night. I made the list when I wasn't tired-they seemed suspect suspect based on cryptic nonsense posts, post history, and personal messages.

Anyways, if I have to I will change the list later, or write an essay about it if it will make you all happy. I have already explained it.

Edit 2~Let us not forget the list that makes everyone so upset. I made it. So? You may be delusional for entertaining my delusions. Some of these users are without a doubt connected to the site, and some are maybes. Then again they could just be users messing with ATS as well. I don't know. I've also been including my own name just to make people happy

Suspects:
adraves, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TripleSalCal, vatel
edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I am now officially completely confused. What is going on?

Can somebody help me out with a few things please. Did the whole cellar door DD stuff come only from Patefacio or were there also clues on the site?

The thread lost its way for me when Patefacio was seen as Open as two lots of clues seemed to branch off coming from two different sources, one Open and the other Patefacio.

Sorry if I missed a clue, link or post where Open said he was Patefacio. If Open is serious about this then I suggest that the Patefacio/Open debate is resolved by him/her saying on the homepage somewhere that he is or is not Patefacio. Without this I think the whole thing is going to become chaotic. Or at least it has become chaotic for me.

So if anyone else or Open can clear this up for me I'd really appreciate it. Think I'm getting sleep deprived too maybe!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
reply to post by adraves

Those uninterested in this anymore are welcome to leave.
As previously stated, you will experience no change, and everything shall remain as it is right now.
It is peculiar how 7's are the only beings capable of sabotaging themselves through ignorance and misconceptions.

We are all free to leave....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

And everyone that is buying into this thread isn't delusional? The whole 0pen subject is delusional.

I'll play nice when they do.

aka I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

Edit~As for the list I made, I'm sure some of the users are wrong, but some are right. I just noticed a lot of weird coincidences last night. I made the list when I wasn't tired-they seemed suspect suspect based on cryptic nonsense posts, post history, and personal messages.

Anyways, if I have to I will change the list later, or write an essay about it if it will make you all happy. I have already explained it.

Edit 2~Let us not forget the list that makes everyone so upset. I made it. So? You may be delusional for entertaining my delusions. Some of these users are without a doubt connected to the site, and some are maybes. Then again they could just be users messing with ATS as well. I don't know. I've also been including my own name just to make people happy

Suspects:
adraves, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TripleSalCal, vatel

I will reply once more to you, just this once, then I am done with you until you adopt a more positive and on-topic attitude. If you wish to discuss further with me along these lines, I would politely erquest you do it via U2U and not clog this thread up.

I am not here to play games.
My back does not need scratching.
Others were banned I believe for doing the same thing you are now, unless I got my wires all twisted.. Namely, discord, negativity and generally off-topic posts.
Thank you, hope it helps and good luck. Oh, your list interests me not one iota.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by m83x1

Now between donnie and jim who are we supposed to believe?

m83x1 -- I was trying to solve that one in my head in the shower just a few minutes ago!

Molimo -- in the end, Donnie chooses to sacrifice his own life to save his girlfriend and the guy in the rabbit costume. Oh, and his mother and sister too.

I only just saw this movie for the first time about a year ago -- I was led to it. I had no idea it came out in 2001. One month after 9/11/01.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I have played catch up and now I am wanting you to try and explain you reasoning to me!?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Well I support Open, but I do not see my name on the list!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I am not trying to clog this thread up. I am stating that there is no thread. I tried to keep it in on track for a long time and a lot of the users posted nonsense and had shady behavior. I played along with this silly game and I am trying to remind other users that it is just a silly game made by silly fools.

Edit~I am sick of u2us. I'd rather talk in the open~

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
@ sheba2011: Go to Tools and there you will find the info you need to upload photo's and such and from there you can set your avatar!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

This post is by onehuman. I notice she isn't on the list even though you quoted her post.

BTW - thanks for reminding me I need to respond to her.

new topics

top topics

<< 429  430  431    433  434  435 >>

join