It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 431
<< 428  429  430    432  433  434 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012

Originally posted by cingularity
reply to post by TripleSalCal

We made the list because we are open.

That's a very Bold Statement to make! You are all part of this and Open and This is a call to Open : Put these people in there place and turn it black again there's too much confusion Cingularity : You have a complex and you are not Open !!!! We all know this !!!

Do you not get it? Open has stated, more than once, that we are all one. Therefore, in his weirdo little world, we are all him.
Cingularity was doing a play on that...

Sorry, Cingularity, did not mean to speak for you, but just....ugh! Ya know? lol
edit on 9/10/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

That's a very Bold Statement to make! You are all part of this and Open and This is a call to Open : Put these people in there place and turn it black again there's too much confusion Cingularity : You have a complex and you are not Open !!!! We all know this !!!

You're misunderstanding what I'm trying to say. And you're looking too hard to find connections that aren't there (in regards to posters here).

link   
Since you are not going to go to bed adraves, and you have not responded to the email I sent you, and you continue to insist I am a "suspect" you are on MY list.

Just look at your eye in your profile pic... it's exactly what the eye test was telling us to look out for. The pupil isn't centered.

P.s. Off topic but if anyone could tell me how I might be able to add my own avatar, that would be great. Have been poking around my profile page and can't figure out where to upload an image.

link   
reply to post by adraves

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Do you not get it? Open has stated more, than once, that we are all one. Therefore, in his weirdo little world, we are all him.
Cingularity was doing a play on that...

That, and "the list" contains posters who seem to be to be the most...open in this thread.

link   
reply to post by adraves

I might be wrong but at the start there were clues then after that it was up to us to find more with what we had were on step 6 i think so we must of been doing something right unless patefacio is misleading us this looks like a test to see through illusions which there are a lot of in today's society

link   
reply to post by snewpers

You're welcome, you've earned them!

My stance on this thing has always been sceptical but it was still fun and interesting to me, when I could follow it. But at some point this all went off on a wild tangent, in my opinion.

Way too much, or too little to go on, depending on which way you look at it.

I've been finding myself wondering if I'm just trying to make sense out of nonsense.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JammyQ

The way this game is played is simple: you design a concept,
and make it attractive to a certain group of people. The vehicle
for all this is a website. You think of a neat name like 'open' or
'nexus' or whatever and you start a small path of riddles. And as
your audience is trying to solve them, you change the rules, move
the goalposts and add in some more mystical mumbo. Open didn't
need to think of the next move at all. That was handed to her. All
that had to be done is design a riddle around it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I quite agree. I'm still going to watch this materialise but I think I'm done using up my brain cells.

Anyway, I have a wedding reception to go to.

Have a good weekend everyone!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Take a look in the mirror, adraves...

i.imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

That's because there is no message to be conveyed. It's like Harry Truman said :"If you can't convince them, confuse them."

If you stop the puzzle solving a little a ask yourself what is the message you're going to get when it's all done you'll find yourself in a big silence.
I participated for a while out of curiosity, to see where is this going, but it's clear to me now that's heading for the ATS recycle bin (if there isn't such a thing maybe it's time to create one).
If anyone here thinks they are going to be swept away to a higher dimension/state/whatever, by the revelation/message/whatever, in a heartbeat, at a given moment/date/whatever, then they are ..../..../whatever.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JammyQ

Cool, let me get my tuxedo!

Have a nice one!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Exactly. I cannot agree with you more.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Well, unfortunately, I can't give you 10 stars.
2nd.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Wow those black lenses on that site are awesome!
Too bad I can't use them because I can't see Jack
without my regular contacts

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Since you are not going to go to bed adraves, and you have not responded to the email I sent you, and you continue to insist I am a "suspect" you are on MY list.

Just look at your eye in your profile pic... it's exactly what the eye test was telling us to look out for. The pupil isn't centered.

P.s. Off topic but if anyone could tell me how I might be able to add my own avatar, that would be great. Have been poking around my profile page and can't figure out where to upload an image.

I never received any e-mails or u2us from you

Also I was already suspect to some, but I shouldn't be. I added my name for fun a few posts back.

As for my avatar, it has been around for years. It just hasn't been used in awhile...

Suspects:
adraves, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TripleSalCal, vate

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by sheba2011

Well here is a big
yours to that. You still stand on the list of suspects. Until a moderator u2us me questions my accusations, then I will keep accusing.

I know what open is doing. They are using web feedback to create new pages. It is leading new users on though. It comes off like a puzzle, but there is none. It is all generated on the spot and posted "magically" by an "0pen" user... There is no puzzle. There is only waiting and feedback.

Come everyone! Lets give these people some feedback they deserve!

Suspects:
cingularity
CunninGStuntS
Druid42
Ivanova-post banned
killuminatiXIII
LightSpeedDriver
Molimo
Patefacio
ReAdY2AsCeNd
sheba2011
snewpers
thislifetimeismine
TripleSalCal

edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

Blessed be.
Why do you believe that these people are part of the OPEN team??
Would you care to explain it to me????

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

oct282011.com...

Do you see the word "DEAD" in the middle?

I do, but only now that you mention it, and I have to stretch my brain to see the pattern a little.
The style of the letters, makes me think of a 70's Beatles cover.

I also see an old witch eating something with a spoon, if I switch focus...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

That's funny. I show my email to you in the messages' outbox. I actually accidentally emailed it to you twice, because I hit the back button trying to get back to my place in the thread. So I have two copies of it in my outbox. Time stamped 7:39 and 7:45 AM.

It was a rather long email, since you asked me to tell you a story.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok, so just for the sake of saying it, those NOT on the list should be more suspect than those ON the list.
Pretty ingenious to stay below the radar.

<< 428  429  430    432  433  434 >>

join