It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 430
<< 427  428  429    431  432  433 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

I saw several words last night (none of which amounted to anything).
When the words began turning into faces and the waves stared moving...
I knew it then that was time for bed.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

maybe you could do some research to support your accusations and 3:14 right nothing i heard about

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by sheba2011

I did a search and didn't find a darn thing posted about this yet, so very sorry if it's a repost!:

oct282011.com...

Even though it turned out to be a major bummer, everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with the 8/3/11. Seriously doubt this one has anything to do with that one, though.

edit on 10-9-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

Why was the original post on this thread edited? Today? by an Alien?

Because Alien is a mod an accidentally clicked the wrong button and gave me a warning (actually 2, that I did not deserve, thank you very much! lol) and then fixed it. No conspiracy there.

Ah, thanks. I went and read up on the 8/3/11 site, which I knew nothing about. It just startled me to see that date in particular, that's all... admittedly I am working on only 4 hours of sleep. But 8/3/11 was a very magical day for me. The syncs were going absolutely crazy on that day. What I mean by that is things coming through all sorts of disparate channels were all syncs for me personally. All day long. Facebook live feed, my RSS feeds -- everywhere. And on that day I did an "experiment" in manifestation and it worked.... surprisingly well in fact.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Well that post by cingularity plus this one I saw last night:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is why people make my list...

Suspects:
cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TripleSalCal, vatel
edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Hey I made a list, I'm important!

If you want to think I'm Open, that's fine, but if so I guess I've been here for the last few months, commented on quite a few threads, and then decided to join this one around 300 pages in...sneaky me!

Anyways, what could be the meaning behind pi on the site? I know that ancient people were aware of pi, and seemed to treat it as some mystical or super natural number.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Cool - still on the list. I wonder, as you are accusing
people of something you cannot (yet) prove, shouldn't
you be on that list too? You have a later registration date
than me (lurking obviously doesn't count, you dunno how
long I was lurking) and your contributions to this thread
are, well, useless.

Back to cleaning my garage

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Why am I back on the list?!
You took me off of it yesterday.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I did a search and didn't find a darn thing posted about this yet, so very sorry if it's a repost!:

oct282011.com...

Even though it turned out to be a major bummer, everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with the 8/3/11. Seriously doubt this one has anything to do with that one, though.

Why was the original post on this thread edited? Today? by an Alien?

Because Alien is a mod an accidentally clicked the wrong button and gave me a warning (actually 2, that I did not deserve, thank you very much! lol) and then fixed it. No conspiracy there.

Ah, thanks. I went and read up on the 8/3/11 site, which I knew nothing about. It just startled me to see that date in particular, that's all... admittedly I am working on only 4 hours of sleep. But 8/3/11 was a very magical day for me. The syncs were going absolutely crazy on that day. What I mean by that is things coming through all sorts of disparate channels were all syncs for me personally. All day long. Facebook live feed, my RSS feeds -- everywhere. And on that day I did an "experiment" in manifestation and it worked.... surprisingly well in fact.

You're welcome. Didn't want you to try and wrap your brain around something that didn't deserve, well, a brain wrap. lol.
I'm glad that was a good day for you

We had the 8/3/11 site blown out of the water within days. We made a pretty good team on that one. Of course, we pretty much stuck to the facts...

Maybe you should get some sleep? 4 hours? I couldn't function!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

oct282011.com...

I re read his original post which was modified by our so called alien and I clicked on his signature and them BAM there it was a black illuminati page nothing at first to the naked eye but look at the source and theres alot of dates and info there !!! Pretty Neat Huh!!! Wait theres a new counter counting down from 87 days dec 07 th I think ...top left of black page
edit on 10-9-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: The alien made me do it

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

This is turning into a social experiment in sleep deprivation, eh?

Look what they started.

Anywho. I remember adding you, then deleting you, then adding you again.

Good user history, but I am sick of cryptic sayings and the like on this thread. It makes me a little suspicious.

Suspects:
adraves, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TripleSalCal, vatel

Edit~Nice catch on noticing so quickly

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

A star? Aha That was you then
People obviously
don't like balance. A lot of my posts were ignored,
and I even got a warning from a mod. I was reported
by some coward other member. Oh well

Thanks for the star!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What happened to this thread? I've been lurking from the start, throwing in a little thought here and there. Starring anything that I thought was a good lead or amusingly cynical. (Snewpers
)

I can't seem to follow it any more. Which is a shame to me.

Is it just me or has it turned into accusation and paranoia? Didn't some people think that this was meant to be about positivity?

Maybe it is just me but I seem to remember people working together and finding out some amazing things. Just don't get carried away and go too far off track is all I mean. This was fun not so long ago!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

We made the list because we are open.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Blessed be and Good afternoon everybody, I will be along shortly ( first a game of catch up!)

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JammyQ

You too? Well thank you!

This thread died for me when it was too obvious
that whomever is behind the oct site is making
up riddles as 'we' go along. The requesting of colored
orbs was for some a reason to take this seriously.

So far, none of the riddles mean anything. I have to
compliment them (Open) on the riddles themselves.
They are neatly made.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Uh, it's not blank, highlight the page - upper left....
edit on 9/10/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

They are neatly made, but poorly executed. We should have had clues that actually went somewhere and not changing and adding pages based on input.

It is like a day late and a dollar short. The thread has great ideas, so they latch on. Then one of their user accounts magically reveals a new hidden secret.

Pshhh

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
reply to post by TripleSalCal

We made the list because we are open.

GROWER is OUR MR OPEN He is growing a internet conciousness and we are all his puppets being pulled at the strings as well we are the cat in his schrodengers box !!!!

That's a very Bold Statement to make! You are all part of this and Open and This is a call to Open : Put these people in there place and turn it black again there's too much confusion Cingularity : You have a complex and you are not Open !!!! We all know this !!!
edit on 10-9-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Yeah true! Well not sure if they are poorly executed,
it's just that they don't lead anywhere. It would be cool
if this was somekind of manhunt. You know, with riddles,
hints, puzzles, coordinates etc etc. But the riddles do
not seem to share a common goal. They are just that:
riddles.

That doesn't explain why you shouldn't be on the list btw.

edit on 10-9-2011 by snewpers because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JammyQ

Yeah I thought it was fun too. I asked for help. I wanted to work with users to solve problems. I asked the 0pen.

Then, magically the next manual I was looking for was magically found out of thin air. So, now I know it is just a silly game. A very silly game that I am playing my way now...

Suspects:
adraves, cingularity, CunninGStuntS, Druid42, Grower, Ivanova, JourPolaire, KBilly, killuminatiXIII, LightSpeedDriver, Molimo, Patefacio, ReAdY2AsCeNd, sheba2011, snewpers, thislifetimeismine, TripleSalCal, vatel

top topics

<< 427  428  429    431  432  433 >>

join