It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 421
<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriverI am now reading that they are expecting (without real, definable, credible evidence) a new threat on the anniversary of 9/11.

I really do intend to go to bed any minute but I felt like coming back to this part.

Remember the Schroedinger's Cat lesson. What you focus on you manifest. So: do not focus on an anniversary attack. Now it could happen if too many focus on it (100th monkey effect). I find it helps if you counter -- focus on the opposite.

And if something does happen despite all your focus otherwise, it's extremely important to react in the best way possible. Because the present really does rewrite the past.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriverI am now reading that they are expecting (without real, definable, credible evidence) a new threat on the anniversary of 9/11.

I really do intend to go to bed any minute but I felt like coming back to this part.

Remember the Schroedinger's Cat lesson. What you focus on you manifest. So: do not focus on an anniversary attack. Now it could happen if too many focus on it (100th monkey effect). I find it helps if you counter -- focus on the opposite.

And if something does happen despite all your focus otherwise, it's extremely important to react in the best way possible. Because the present really does rewrite the past.

Nothing will happen, its just a game.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Hre is my problem with that. I did not, have not ever wished for planes to crash into any building, asleep or awake. Even in negligence. So how does my lack of attention, negative feelings or whatever cause an event like that? There is more than meets the eye to most things, that much we know, but subconscious negativity causes others to act? No, I do not take with that at all. I am now reading that they are expecting (without real, definable, credible evidence) a new threat on the anniversary of 9/11. If I was a terrorist I would striker when people are not expecting it, not on an anniversary. 9/11 was a false flag/inside job but this is off topic.

You are ONE person in an entire globe of consciousness. And it could be way deeper than that... you could have a deep desire to wake up... to shake things up... to have a monumental unignorable event that makes you search for answers and question everything.

If you think it was false flag/inside job, then there's the proof that somewhere in your psyche you needed this event to wake you up and keep you awake and asking questions. You didn't trust the media right? So you seek what your "eyes" saw... right? And still you aren't even sure... because you can't be ... Reference: Schroedinger's Cat...

So you dig even deeper...... maybe you got into the numerology and all the freaky coincidences next... like all those pop cultural references (album covers, books movies etc) that mysteriously seemed to reference 9/11 *before it even happened*...

I do not agree with the whole reasoning behind your statements but then I do not profess to know anything and never have done. I just seek truth and hate liars with a passion. (Not a reference to you, just to be clear)

Life itself, and mainly in the last...5 years or so woke me up. Like I said earlier, I haven't believed in coincidences for a good few years but I can't believe "we" caused these events, even subconsciously. People with ulterior motives did. We can't blame all the world on ourselves when we have so little power over it. Did someone will the US to drop nuclear bombs on Japan? I think not. If I even thought that for a moment I would stop my life immediately. I have 2 mottos in life. Be honest (covers a multitude of "sins") and do no harm. If there is ever to be a war, I would never take up arms at the behest of whichever country I live in. Here I am a foreigner so they can't make me do national service.
The country that issues my passport either. Thats worse than where I live now.

You go laugh yerself to sleep though.
Sleep well.

7am. A good time to crash....zzz.....zzz
edit on 9/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

New source code just came up on the main page that links to the 100th monkey effect on Wikipedia. Strangely, you two logged off after mentioning this, and the site got updated. Imagine that!

And look...a change to the bottom of the page as well
[
**//\||--_^
T
():11:00:00:00.006
//||(//\_[\])
mIrOr
story
]

mIrOr was miRoR yesterday, and the dash equations have changed, as well as pictures on the site.
edit on 9-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
maps.google.com...,-109.566672&spn=0.012467,0.017531&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.355924,71.806641 &vp6&t=h&z=16

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It appears the frequency of the main page has 'spiked' quite dramatically...

A higher frequency, coupled with a shorter wavelength, indicates a higher pitch (assuming we're dealing with sound waves).

Or

We're moving along the spectrum, into ultraviolet, x-ray, and gamma rays.

Or

I could take from the homonym 'clues' mentioned a few (or several) pages back and throw a plane wave into the mix.

However, the new picture on the page is showing (what appears to be) a ripple tank... a ripple tank will demonstrate diffraction, interference, refraction, and reflection (properties of waves). You can play with a virtual ripple tank HERE ...fun!

Heck, let's throw the Doppler Effect into the mix as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
New

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ive been lurking all night and I say that page changed quite a bit eh? The first or new picture says notice. When I first saw it, the first thing I thought of was the ripple effect.

As far as the map? hmm, arches? Think I will just keep watching and using my eyes for now and listen with my ears....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
One other thing I want to add that I have been thinking about for a couple days now is the fact of the lines drawn on the pictures connecting them. To me they look like layers. Or like whyou look at a crop circle and they have dimensions depending on how you look at them. Perhaps we need to look at them more in the depth the lines portray?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
“It's more than God... it’s everything. It's math and science and nature...the universe. I saw the Universe's DNA.”

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

That's a quote from Pi (the movie), right?

Sorry, it's been a while since I've seen it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by cingularity

That's a quote from Pi (the movie), right?

Sorry, it's been a while since I've seen it.

Yes.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thislifetimeismine

And how did you manage to find that?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am just curious as it seems to just be the few of us here now, and since it is 9-10 and it seems to have some sort of relevancy, what do you Feel might happen today at sat 3:!4?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Take a peek inside the cellar door

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

I'm trying to...

I honestly am.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

We just see it differently - or that is how I see it. Too deep for me to put into words.

I listen to the "loop" at night also when I go to sleep now.
Nite...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Finally a connection has been made between DD and this experience.
Imj aunnchming

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

In the sourse code it said time to "Move ahead one"
edit on 10-9-2011 by thislifetimeismine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by thislifetimeismine

And how did you manage to find that?

top topics

<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join