It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 420
<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89
You will take from this what you want. If you want something to follow and / or answers, then thats what you'll find

if you want "truth" yhen you will bend the "message" in your favour.

SciencE is tthe only way forward. AnD that is the truth!

Could you qualify/quantify your statement as I think I do not agree. The same science that promotes pharmaceutical drugs, genetic manipulation and...fluoride in water and toothpaste? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

I feel things touch me also. About 2 weeks I was laying in bed after talking with a friend - about everything we are discussing here. He is very in tune with things and brilliant. Anyway I was laying relaxing - after I had done some meditating - and was just reflecting on everything that we had discussed. I was half awake and half asleep and thought I felt something lift my hair up - air touch my ear - as if someone had blew on my ear - and then let my hair fall. I was so frightened that I called my bestest girlfriend and begged her to come and stay the night with me. I could go on and on about things touching.

I now wonder if I had not felt that fear might I have experienced something BIG that night?

Heh.. I relate. I'm going to be super-vague because I cannot shake the feeling someone is personally f*ing with me with this whole Open game. Which I know seems like a paranoid delusion. (!)

I don't "smoke" or do any drugs. And, I rarely dream -- anymore. When I do they are super vivid and not like astral bizarre type dreams, more "real" -- and the symbolism is very very clear and blaringly obvious. More commonly, there is no imagery at all, just words. Repeated over and over, in a way that has me convinced I am supposed to remember them upon wakening. Or not a word or phrase, but a single image. Like someone is downloading a message into my head

In one of my more recent vivid not-just-words dreams, this "someone" tried to lift me ... out... (that's all I want to say; don't ask me to be more explicit). And it was tempting, but I resisted.

It wasn't that I feared... it was that I wanted to ...stay. I had the sense I already knew what was there -- "out" -- already. There was definitely a conflict, but it was like, "not time yet"... or "please you come here with me, and see how wonderful it is, see what I see."

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but I have a theory that maybe just maybe OPEN is part of Project Camelot. A lot of what is going on here definitely reflects their ideologies.

projectcamelotportal.com...

www.projectcamelot.org...

And speaking of Quantum Pause and Project Camelot, I found this interesting as well...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CunninGStuntS

Project Camelot comes over as way more...believable than Project Disclosure. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by favouriteslave

Plane site - what if it means what we are looking for where plane's are sheltered. We would have to view it on the net (site) though since we don't have access to where plane's are really housed.

My mind keeps going to project blue beam. The plane site reference makes me think of how what we saw on TV the day of 9/11 - the planes flying into the towers - I heard somewhere that was created by the media. There was actually no planes that hit the buildings. Guess this is implying the holograms - not sure. If this is what happened - then maybe they are going though with the project blue beam. All the holograms of UFO's in the sky - people trying to flee for their lives - being in complete "fear".

I keep seeing them "knowing" that we are about to be contacted by our ancestors - ET's - and if they can prevent us from "be "lie" ving" what we are seeing is real - they (the elite) can keep their hold on us. Could this be the be choice that is open is referring to? Love or fear??

edit on 9-9-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

Sheba I have edited this post and bumped it so that you can read it. Hope I make more sense. Thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

You will take from this what you want. If you want something to follow and / or answers, then thats what you'll find

Could you qualify/quantify your statement as I think I do not agree. The same science that promotes pharmaceutical drugs, genetic manipulation and...fluoride in water and toothpaste? Thanks.

In scotland we don't have flOuride in our water. Our water is lovely as it is. Science is fact but I will not rEad it for you!/

I dony care for opinioN. Only fact!!/!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I am gonna create 10 profile so that I can give you 10 stars in "reality" for this post!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Bravo, Lolly!

Quantum physics teaches us that the truth is exactly that... the answer we want to find, is the answer you get.

P.s. Lolly.. ED.. made me giggle.

P.s.s. You're from Scotland so of course you are uber-brilliant.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That was one thing that was downloaded to me in Oct 2010. The next day I was unable to drink the water from the tap. We have a decent undersink filter on it but doesn't remove fluoride. The water made me instantly ill, the coffee I made from it was undrinkable. I went days without coffee because I couldn't even stand the smell of the water. Then a thought came to me................get the flouride out. I called arrowhead for RO water. no flouride and switched my toothpaste. AWESOME now. My body was rejecting the water or the chemicals in the water. After my "trip" I became sensitive to more chemicals and sounds. It was a nightmare for the first few months as everything would set me off.

FYI I'm not religious or into metaphysics etc.... Everything that was revealed to me was in a way I could make sense of it all............physic and science. Before my trip I was an atheist. Now not so much but I still don't believe in god. I was shown what god is and it ain't some dude chillin' on a cloud. I now believe we go somewhere when our phyical body dies. Before I didn't.
edit on 9-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

In scotland we don't have flOuride in our water. Our water is lovely as it is. Science is fact but I will not rEad it for you!/

I dony care for opinioN. Only fact!!/!

ysed ooseno? That doesn't make much sense....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CunninGStuntS
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but I have a theory that maybe just maybe OPEN is part of Project Camelot. A lot of what is going on here definitely reflects their ideologies.

projectcamelotportal.com...

www.projectcamelot.org...

And speaking of Quantum Pause and Project Camelot, I found this interesting as well...

www.scribd.com...

For the record. I would like to state that if you believe James from Lyricus in this interview, then you have to throw the Law of One in the garbage bin. I resonate too much with the Law of One, so I can't blindly trust James.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I am gonna create 10 profile so that I can give you 10 stars in "reality" for this post!!!!!

Stop trying to make me blush!
I've already been reprimanded by a mod tonight and had a post removed. I asked why, got no answer.

PS All I seek is truth and honesty. Science often does not give that to my mind.

I love this quote though:

An alleged scientific discovery has no merit unless it can be explained to a barmaid.

Ernest Rutherford but is often mis-attributed to Einstein.
edit on 9/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yup. I'm still stuck. Don't listen, listen, look at the sound waves. Cellar door.

Moving my hand up and down in front of my face isn't helping me. Does Manual 3 even matter or is it just a teaching thing and we need some other clue to unlock manual 4?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

I feel things touch me also. About 2 weeks I was laying in bed after talking with a friend - about everything we are discussing here. He is very in tune with things and brilliant. Anyway I was laying relaxing - after I had done some meditating - and was just reflecting on everything that we had discussed. I was half awake and half asleep and thought I felt something lift my hair up - air touch my ear - as if someone had blew on my ear - and then let my hair fall. I was so frightened that I called my bestest girlfriend and begged her to come and stay the night with me. I could go on and on about things touching.

I now wonder if I had not felt that fear might I have experienced something BIG that night?

Heh.. I relate. I'm going to be super-vague because I cannot shake the feeling someone is personally f*ing with me with this whole Open game. Which I know seems like a paranoid delusion. (!)

I don't "smoke" or do any drugs. And, I rarely dream -- anymore. When I do they are super vivid and not like astral bizarre type dreams, more "real" -- and the symbolism is very very clear and blaringly obvious. More commonly, there is no imagery at all, just words. Repeated over and over, in a way that has me convinced I am supposed to remember them upon wakening. Or not a word or phrase, but a single image. Like someone is downloading a message into my head

In one of my more recent vivid not-just-words dreams, this "someone" tried to lift me ... out... (that's all I want to say; don't ask me to be more explicit). And it was tempting, but I resisted.

It wasn't that I feared... it was that I wanted to ...stay. I had the sense I already knew what was there -- "out" -- already. There was definitely a conflict, but it was like, "not time yet"... or "please you come here with me, and see how wonderful it is, see what I see."

Ok now you are gonna freak me out!! I sent a letter to open a few days ago telling him about a dream I had about my grandmother being in front of a chalk board - as I began looking at it I could see the 01 codes presented on this page - start taking over the chalk board and scrollling very quickly. My eyes could not keep up. It was so weird but I was brought comfort by her words. She said - be careful my precious - time is moving quicker - almost more than you can keep up with - but you have me in you and I know you can make it.

I woke up in a sweat and could not get my bearings.

Your "lifting" sounds like my "stealing" - just a different choice of words. Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Plane site - what if it means what we are looking for where plane's are sheltered. We would have to view it on the net (site) though since we don't have access to where plane's are really housed.

My mind keeps going to project blue beam. The plane site reference makes me think of how what we saw on TV the day of 9/11 - the planes flying into the towers - I heard somewhere that was created by the media. There was actually no planes that hit the buildings. Guess this is implying the holograms - not sure. If this is what happened - then maybe they are going though with the project blue beam. All the holograms of UFO's in the sky - people trying to flee for their lives - being in complete "fear".

I keep seeing them "knowing" that we are about to be contacted by our ancestors - ET's - and if they can prevent us from "be "lie" ving" what we are seeing is real - they (the elite) can keep their hold on us. Could this be the be choice that is open is referring to? Love or fear??

Sheba I have edited this post and bumped it so that you can read it. Hope I make more sense. Thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

I'm running out of steam here... did you see this article I posted yesterday?

www.realitysandwich.com...

Conspiracy theories are a dead end. Well, I will say they really do serve a very valuable purpose, as long as you don't get caught up in them. It's still just another illusion. All of this 3D reality is an illusion.

I like what you did with "be" "lie" ving... and agree it's important to let go of all beliefs... just saying... do not replace one belief with another (blue beam, ETs, etc).

I would say yes there were no planes, because there is no "this." All of this (waves hands around whatever room you are in, typing on whatever computer you are typing on, in house you are in, on street, city, country, planet, universe)... is not real.

Okay, it is real, because we've manifested it as such. Eternal formless dreamers, manifesting this... this form that we call reality.

While I'm on my soapbox, this is another favorite article of mine, and when I look at the circle on the main page I think of it, except I already know I'm not the circle inside the circle: I'm the person on the outside looking in -- the only thing not reflected within the marble. I'm the marble. We all are marbles:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
Yup. I'm still stuck. Don't listen, listen, look at the sound waves. Cellar door.

Moving my hand up and down in front of my face isn't helping me. Does Manual 3 even matter or is it just a teaching thing and we need some other clue to unlock manual 4?

I googled it earlier and just didn't get it. I watched Donnie Darko years ago and just hated the film, even though it has an 8.2 rating on imdb.

Then I googled C'est la D'or which apparently translates (badly according to native French speakers) as "Its the gold". I can run with that better.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

I'm running out of steam here... did you see this article I posted yesterday?

Conspiracy theories are a dead end. Well, I will say they really do serve a very valuable purpose, as long as you don't get caught up in them. It's still just another illusion. All of this 3D reality is an illusion.

I like what you did with "be" "lie" ving... and agree it's important to let go of all beliefs... just saying... do not replace one belief with another (blue beam, ETs, etc).

I would say yes there were no planes, because there is no "this." All of this (waves hands around whatever room you are in, typing on whatever computer you are typing on, in house you are in, on street, city, country, planet, universe)... is not real.

Okay, it is real, because we've manifested it as such. Eternal formless dreamers, manifesting this... this form that we call reality.

While I'm on my soapbox, this is another favorite article of mine, and when I look at the circle on the main page I think of it, except I already know I'm not the circle inside the circle: I'm the person on the outside looking in -- the only thing not reflected within the marble. I'm the marble. We all are marbles:

Hre is my problem with that. I did not, have not ever wished for planes to crash into any building, asleep or awake. Even in negligence. So how does my lack of attention, negative feelings or whatever cause an event like that? There is more than meets the eye to most things, that much we know, but subconscious negativity causes others to act? No, I do not take with that at all. I am now reading that they are expecting (without real, definable, credible evidence) a new threat on the anniversary of 9/11. If I was a terrorist I would striker when people are not expecting it, not on an anniversary. 9/11 was a false flag/inside job but this is off topic.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Your "lifting" sounds like my "stealing" - just a different choice of words. Thoughts?

No I was definitely not being stolen. The one doing the lifting is someone I trust with all my heart and more than anyone. I did get lifted out for a few seconds and it was pretty amazing -but then I pulled back. Again not out of fear or lack of trust or even desire to "go" -- this I am sure.

Perhaps if I put it this way it'll help: there is a tension between desires. The desire to go back to the source -- home again -- but also a desire to stay in the "story."

Okay it's like this -- how many here want to solve this puzzle? Or is the solving is fun in and of itself? Yes if you didn't want to solve it so much you wouldn't be here day after day hitting refresh. But when it is solved won't you be let down? Sad to see it has ended?

To me that is the tension of our entire existence itself. There would be no existence if we didn't have that tension. Conflicting desires.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Hre is my problem with that. I did not, have not ever wished for planes to crash into any building, asleep or awake. Even in negligence. So how does my lack of attention, negative feelings or whatever cause an event like that? There is more than meets the eye to most things, that much we know, but subconscious negativity causes others to act? No, I do not take with that at all. I am now reading that they are expecting (without real, definable, credible evidence) a new threat on the anniversary of 9/11. If I was a terrorist I would striker when people are not expecting it, not on an anniversary. 9/11 was a false flag/inside job but this is off topic.

You are ONE person in an entire globe of consciousness. And it could be way deeper than that... you could have a deep desire to wake up... to shake things up... to have a monumental unignorable event that makes you search for answers and question everything.

If you think it was false flag/inside job, then there's the proof that somewhere in your psyche you needed this event to wake you up and keep you awake and asking questions. You didn't trust the media right? So you seek what your "eyes" saw... right? And still you aren't even sure... because you can't be ... Reference: Schroedinger's Cat...

So you dig even deeper...... maybe you got into the numerology and all the freaky coincidences next... like all those pop cultural references (album covers, books movies etc) that mysteriously seemed to reference 9/11 *before it even happened*...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm calling it a night but before I do I just want to say that I'm giggling madly over here because in the last hour so many of you have posted comments that were personal syncs for me ... which would take too much to explain. Let's just say the syncs are such that I might wonder if you all know me already... when clearly you do not and could not...

The syncs were quiet all day long and now they are coming on so strong... I usually take that as "sign you are on the right track."

Guess I don't need Open to confirm that... lol.

Good night all - I will be back tomorrow to see how the collective Uber-mind/self is all doing!

P.s. My plan is to fall asleep with the search.mp3 on endless loop... I do find it's quite relaxing.

new topics

top topics

<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join