It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 397
<< 394  395  396    398  399  400 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

Hello, Max
I believe you joined us while I was away, yes? I, too, had to enjoy something tangible.

Please do not leave now..perhaps you will have more to share in the future.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Thank you so much for those kind words!
I will check in now and then. I am a member now, you can press my button any day you need me!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax

Thank you so much for those kind words!
I will check in now and then. I am a member now, you can press my button any day you need me!!!

lol..Thank you, Max
Don't forget, you must reach 20 posts to be able to return a U2U.

Peace to you.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

You could if you want but i think you know what you will see

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I leave you now to return to my reality.

I am ready for sunshine, fresh air, and little hugs and kisses

Peace to you all.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have emailed Open a couple times. i had a few questions i had to ask him.
Heres what was said.

Q: If a tree falls, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

A: Does it fall? Does it even exist?

Q: Im not sure what your trying to tell us, but does it have something to do with a higher power, of our minds, and our inner being?
Is there more to learn about our brain than the text books and the schools are telling us?
Why is this so important, for whats to come on that important date?

A: The date is a deadline.

Everything in the universe is in one way or another conscious.
Remember, consciousness isn't just your thoughts..

(1)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

See ya, tnt, thanks for the thoughts

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Really brief here, I am busy at work, but, could the third word be awake, and the fourth, complete? Open, a second _4_, if I am thinking along the right path...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Many pages and many 10.28 site changes ago, a poster questioned what would happen to his elderly grandfather at this great "happening" since he did not have Open's message. Open's reply (in the site source code) was that grandfather and others like him would "see no change".

My question, friend Buddha...which is it? Does this change affect all of humanity or just those who "get it"? And if only those who "get it", then what of those left to suffer? To me, this speaks of selfishness, a tribute to ego...and the people are left behind.

Peace

Okay I think there needs to be an understanding of parallel universes and how they work. This also relates to the illustration -- it's not just third eye. It's not a pyramid; it's a train track.

Imagine there are infinite numbers of parallel universes. Each one reflects the choices and decision forks you've made in your life. For example, and we'll make this simple:

Universe "track" #1 -- your current track right now. Let's say ... around 10 years ago, your flight got grounded by 9/11, and, stuck in the airport, you bonded with fellow travelers and just happened to meet the man of your dreams. And you got married and today you are happily married...

Universe "track" #2 -- in this parallel scenario, 9/11 never happened, so you did not get stuck in the airport, you made your flight, and you never met the man of your dreams. And today, 10 years later, you are the crazy cat lady.

Now that particular scenario does not involve a choice, but I'm too tired to come up with anything more imaginative.

So both these realities do exist. There is a second you in another universe somewhere who is the crazy cat lady who never met her soul mate...

The two tracks are about to collide.... you get your do-over if you want, and you can "jump" to the alternative reality. A universe with no TSA restrictions ... but also no soul mate....

As for the grandfather who will see no change, he won't. The person who lives on track #1 continues on as if nothing happened, nothing changed. Everything in this timeline that grandfather is currently on -- including his granddaughter who got stuck in the airport -- stays the same. This reality track we are on, goes on.

You get a choice to jump tracks into a different reality but nobody is forcing you to do so.

Eh, I could've probably come up with better scenarios but I hope that works.

Very well put.
Hug!

Very well put.
Hug!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Im not sure what he means by '(1)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m83x1

Im not sure what he means by '(1)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Appearances can be quite deceiving.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
After looking at the new pictures on the main page, it is pretty easy to see the similarities between the universe and our brain structure isn't it?

Well what if this universe is a giant brain? Earth is just one of many "neurons" in the brain connected to other "neurons" or planets. We humans are the collective information stored within that neuron, to be used whenever needed. That would explain a lot of the weird connections that there are between everyone.

I think this is what Open wants us to understand. Our collective information here on Earth now is mostly geared towards hate and materialism, but by keeping our mind and hearts open we can change the frequency of our world into one of love.

Just a theory, but it really resonated inside of me once I saw the pictures on the main page, because it is something I have felt for nearly a year now.

Original concept by Stephen Hawking. Liking the whole universe to the human brain. Read up on him. He's cool...and simple to understand. Doesn't write things in mysterious symbols and clues...LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Heres what was said.

Q: Im not sure what your trying to tell us, but does it have something to do with a higher power, of our minds, and our inner being?
Is there more to learn about our brain than the text books and the schools are telling us?

(1)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Heres what was said.

Yeah, Open is right about that: this is the Schroedinger's Cat lesson. There is no tree -- it never existed at all -- unless there is a conscious observer. As soon as you have an observer, the tree manifests, complete with entire back-story, appearing to have been there for over a 100 years, etc.

Agree with this as well ...the tree has a relation to the observer -- that's how it knows whether to manifest, or not. Or if you prefer cats, the cat knows before you open the box whether you are expecting it alive or dead. It may be easy to assume cats and trees have consciousness since they are living creatures, but even the rocks have consciousness.

(1)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
.[....]
edit on 8-9-2011 by Patefacio because: Mistkae

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And while I'm blathering away.. Einstein: "spooky action at a distance."

So it's possible that if we ask "is the cat alive" the cat is alive in this reality. But in a parallel reality, the opposite automatically exists, because of spooky action at a distance and quantum entanglement.

And the watches and clocks -- that is representative of the period of science that we are leaving, that in which the universe was thought to be like a machine, mechanistic. That if we just kept doing experiments we'd have it all figured out. Trouble with that is... well... refer back to Schroedinger's Cat! Scientific process starts with a hypothesis -- it starts by asking a QUESTION... i.e., "Is the cat alive?" Of course, the cat is going to be alive.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
.[....]
edit on 8-9-2011 by Patefacio because: Mistkae

Appearances can be deceiving? So this is not what it appears to be?

.[....]

PATEFACIO

The Latin Word Patefacio has many meanings, mainly: to disclose, expose, open, make open

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If the majority of people think or believe in something it manifests if it was possible with a living creature would it just automatically appear or slowly form or is it only with certain things?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
.[....]
This has been messing with my head since the beginning.
I believe that the word that goes here ALIVE : it can be split into A LIVE
Open, if this is correct place a second purple orb on the website, please.

Namasté

top topics

<< 394  395  396    398  399  400 >>

join