It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by favouriteslave

You were right there are military bases in both

How did you find this out. I looked for openings or roads leading there.........nothing.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

I just typed it in google but Thats not always reliable is it? still Thats what it says
edit on 7-9-2011 by Molimo because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
idhao is also an air force base to be exact

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey All,

I've been lurking the last few days and today i got back up to speed with reading. Only to see on the clock that I need to eat and get things packed for my little trip tomorrow. I will try to share some of my experiences from the past few days later this evening.

Glad to see that you are all still worknig together to get to the final destination.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I just got this feeling that we are inside this one brain. That the entire expanse of the universe is a brain, or a part of a brain.

It's not expanding, it's growing.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
[
**//\\||--_ --> **42--_
T
():11:00:00:00.006
//||(//\\_[\\])
011010110110010101111001 --> key (in binary)
MiRoR
story
]

I've only worked out this much so far!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbowDreams

Check the past 2 or 3 pages, we've made a little more progress. I think avatar is the one who's closest to breaking the code... which isn't surprising.

edit on 9/7/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
I've been checking on this less and less but If you drag the image of the waves on to the search bar of google images it sends you to a page about allergies. Further down that page there is the exact picture of the waves with the caption "electromagnetic spectrum".

That's what the waves are, google it.

I did what you just said and it gave me about 5 websites. One of which is this one from 10-28-2009. Are there any clues in this site? jlnavarro.blogspot.com...

On the navarro page there is info about 2012 and a link to D.U.M.B.S. The page was giving coordinates to a place in Idaho and Oregon a few days ago wasn't it? Is it suggesting there is deep underground military bases in ID?
edit on 7-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

Ok looking at the Oregon coordinates there is a green arrow that points to under a mountain. 45.79343073866276, -116.81343734264374

edit on 7-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: add more info

So what are the conclusions about the manuals? Are they for astral travel OBE OR are they for remote viewing. Is he telling you to remote view those given coordinates?

link   
Not sure if this has been said of or not so please forgive me if it is has.

When I look at the main page - what I see is "you" in the in the circle of time. The two circles outside of time I perceive as eyes. Almost like we are out of our bodies and time as we know it - looking down - as in astral projection that is being discussed now. If this makes sense?

link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Thanks hun, will go look now!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've come home from work and caught up with the thread, more changes and much discovery - good work people :-)

I did google 81844123 which gave me: www.shutterstock.com...

Which could be a Dogon cave painting - the region is close, and the photographer has other Dogon related pictures on his Shutterstock account. Not disputing the already posted theory for 81844123, as that seems sound enough. But the Dogon people are associated with the Dog Star and that led me to a related Arthur C Clarke short story:

en.wikipedia.org...(short_story)

Might be nothing, but still 'fits' to the greater story of the web site.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

I might be wrong but why do i get the thought or feeling that those carvings are more than "people"

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Were the carvings made by the dogon tribe by any chance?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
/| ///\ ||||||||||// /////|| /||v||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\c\\)| /\|/ (the v and c may be wrong as I got them from a converter)

I believe the code may be leet speak or 1337

en.wikipedia.org...

Can I convert it? Nah - but I am off to give it a stab

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by KBilly

Were the carvings made by the dogon tribe by any chance?

That I do not know unfortunately....I vaguely remember seeing similar paintings in a book many years ago to do with the Dogon and possible 'space travellers'.

On the home page it says "Are particles conscious?"

ezinearticles.com...,-Fields-and-Waves&id=546242 - an interesting (and related to this thread) article, worth a read.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Blessed be.
I have been reading this post from the beginning and I have a feeling that the word that is needed to complete those sentences is not the words safe, loved, etc.. but the word Free.
Open, if I am correct, could you place a purple ball on the site?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

BOYS and Girls please calm down!

I followed the emerging discussion about the idea of "creating one´s own reality" a few hours and I want to stop that right in the beginning. This is the same new-age-disinfo esoteric crap like the movie "the secret" (you know with the cover like an old letter with it´s wax-seal o it?).
That must be the worst film I ever watched.

Everyone really considering this bs is also implying that the poorest of the poor people, lets say in africa, unconciously chose and are choosing their fate. You know, where you see babys starving on TV?

I dont even know WHAT to call this thoughts! Think about it!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
in the page source info it says this in green

4092333735 open@ Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything. Connection @ record.oct282011 ////|||******* , |||||///** , ///********* To those who are confused, fellow visitors have co-created a wiki for you. oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

It might be possible that particles are conscious bacteria is conscious but it's organic isn't it

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
He's telling you that you are missing the point, the big picture.

Everyone is looking for bits and pieces for a puzzle. Anything and everything is contained within one. One is all, all is one. Unity, singularity. We are galaxies ourselves, in galaxies within galaxies etc... It's all contained within one like a fractal. The resemblance between brain matter and the galaxy is no accident. Brains within brains within brains. We are simply smaller particles of the WHOLE. We are creation and creators at the same time. We create our own reality. Thoughts are frequencies, thoughts create reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join