It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have to go for a few hours, but I'll be back this afternoon.
Any and all help here is GREATLY appreciated, even if you don't think something is worth mentioning, please do, you never know when it might be the answer or spark an AHA! moment for someone else... remember we are in this together!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
At first I thought it could mean 44 days but that came short at october 21, a week short

But september 18 and however many milliseconds doesn't really make sense either....

I just don't know what to make of it, but you might be right, you were the first to crack that code after all

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hello friends,
Nice to see some new additions this morning. I am sure glad some of you are around for the numbers, or I would be hopelessly lost! One thing did strike me though as someone mentioned they weren't sure what the -- may stand for. Perhaps a double negative which makes a positive if I recall correctly? lol you have probably all ready thought of that so Ill stay out of it!

I mentioned in a earlier thread I do understand pictures and what pictures we did receive eh? Makes one almost feel like a mere flea on the dog. In the grand scheme of things what importance could a tiny little flea have? You would think not much, but if the flea didnt exist I suppose a dog would not understand the itch!.

I cant help but think that the wave line may be more of a harmonics than a light frequency. I think the sound on the page may then represent harmony. Perfect balance,= perfect harmony. The galaxy seems to understand that. What a sound we would make if we all played in tune together!

I am still absorbing some of things presented this morning or through the night so Ill respond to that in a bit.

Meanwhile, I would like to leave you with this little video as it shows a timeline in a different form! To me it represents where we started, where we are, and where we are going.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This actually isn't the first time like atlantis it was a civilization (or was it a city?) that was likely destroyed by nuclear war they could have even had the same kind of "elite" we have today and it's also possible atlantis wasn't the first but maybe this is when the cycle ends

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Didnt find anyone that mentioned this---so

011010110110010101111001 (on the page) Do a Google search, leads you here
www.fanfiction.net...
(Please notice that Oct 28th web page says Step five and the fanfiction says Chapter Six the sixth day)

1234321 (On page) Google search leads here 1234321.net...

4364858071 (On page) Is a Harshad Number
A Harshad Number is A Harshad number, or Niven number in a given number base, is an integer that is divisible by the sum of its digits when written in that base.

Just thought I would mention it...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Back in the early 20th century, when Scientists were just beginning to formulate theories of Quantum Physics, they did it with mathematics. There were no tools available like electron microscopes and particle accelerators. But, those theories spurred reproducible experiments that slowly formed a paradigm. Now, with all those tools at hand, low and behold, everything takes place just as those pioneering scientists' theorized. Or maybe, it is that very paradigm, ( or should I say, agreement among many) that actually created the essence of Quantum Mechanics.

Sort of like Physicist A theorizes a quark. All the other Scientists check A's math and agree. Then Scientist C takes a peek and sees an actual path of a quark from his particle accelerator. Did the many actually bring the theorized quark into reality by their agreement that it existed?

Anyone see what I'm getting at? Ring any bells?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

Are you saying we create our reality side note most of the things science came up with were already discovered by ancient civilizations and even tribes but yeah i think i understand what your saying

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

And this is why we could or will probably have an apocalypse most people can't stop thinking about it

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

How'd you find that?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Nice video. I mentioned something like this a couple of hundred pages ago. Got no response. Talked about Xeno's Paradox, the Golden Ratio and how it applies to " as above, so below." If only someone would stumble upon Tehutii's Emerald Tablets. Hey, maybe Opens' got them.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

It was on the website click on the space pictures a part of step 5

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've been checking on this less and less but If you drag the image of the waves on to the search bar of google images it sends you to a page about allergies. Further down that page there is the exact picture of the waves with the caption "electromagnetic spectrum".

That's what the waves are, google it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
oct282011.com...

Now that was a /wow/ find!

Watched 2 minutes and bookmarked it.

Back to work, busy today.....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
WOW is RIGHT !!!! We Do in Fact create our own reality!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
I've been checking on this less and less but If you drag the image of the waves on to the search bar of google images it sends you to a page about allergies. Further down that page there is the exact picture of the waves with the caption "electromagnetic spectrum".

That's what the waves are, google it.

I did what you just said and it gave me about 5 websites. One of which is this one from 10-28-2009. Are there any clues in this site? jlnavarro.blogspot.com...

On the navarro page there is info about 2012 and a link to D.U.M.B.S. The page was giving coordinates to a place in Idaho and Oregon a few days ago wasn't it? Is it suggesting there is deep underground military bases in ID?
edit on 7-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

Ok looking at the Oregon coordinates there is a green arrow that points to under a mountain. 45.79343073866276, -116.81343734264374

edit on 7-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: add more info

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well this discussion has certainly perked my interest again; I haven't been on for more than twelve hours, so didn't get to read the discussions and view the site until now.

Strangely enough, I was driving to work this morning (25 minute commute) and as I looked around, I though, "Where are we?" Then into my mind this idea of a brain came into focus, if that makes sense. I just got this feeling that we are inside this one brain. That the entire expanse of the universe is a brain, or a part of a brain. Then I started to wonder if we are working as intended or if we are a cancerous cell. Then my mind kept wandering.

Needless to say, I am quite surprised to see the changes to the site, and how the discussion shifted.

Awesomeness.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Could be but why those bases unless were on the wrong track but if were on the right one maybe something could be there

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You were right there are military bases in both

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Could be but why those bases unless were on the wrong track but if were on the right one maybe something could be there

Other coordinates point to Sequoia National forest in CA, Again under a mountain. When I zoom in I see a rectangle like clearance, perhaps its just shadows......perhaps not.

Maybe the creator is showing places that are safe OR D.U.M.B.S. Maybe the manuals are to show you how to astral project to protect yourself from the "disaster" or raiser your frequency so you will not be here when it comes?

new topics

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join