It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
This will probably be ignored but if anyone is interested here is my take on the circles on the main page.

Notice how "we" are on solid ground. The blur to the left is the past, and the blur to the right is the future. Whatever it is we are searching for "0" is unachievable on this current path, we will simply fall. We have to practice the manuals and make the line solid. Just a thought, theory, what have you.

I like that idea personally. I hadn't thought of it that way, and it is very possible that you are right here.
I have been looking at the blurred line as meaning we have been blurring the edges of reality and the more we accomplished the fuzzier the line became. That's how it seemed at first any way. We seem to have gotten so far off track today, I'm afraid I've forgotten just exactly where we were last night when I went to bed...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Are you saying we might need to practice the manuals clear the way so we can be on the right path but this might seem contradictory because there is only 1 line

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's where avatar22 explains the squiggles.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've been listening to The Beatles all morning so I've been thinking a lot about the Who Killed John Lennon? code. It's really quite astonishing how so many voices of light or challengers of the status quo are silenced.

Lennon, Kennedy, Lincoln, King, Malcom X, Gandhi... so so many more.

Though I have not read the book depicted on the code page, the reviews claim a connection to the CIA. If you know anything about the CIA it's not even out-of-box thinking to think they may be the one's who shatter dreams.
edit on 9/6/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by 200457

Are you saying we might need to practice the manuals clear the way so we can be on the right path but this might seem contradictory because there is only 1 line

It could have nothing to do with the manuals, but I definitely think that the large circle is reality, and the lines are an analogy to how the future is always the future, and the past is always the past. I'm willing to bet this is a sort of clock too, maybe the lines won't ever be tangible lines but instead the thing we are searching for will come to us.

But with the way open has been handling this, it seems more and more like he wants us to create the line.

Also, you are right, there is only one line, just like there is only one time -now. Now will always be now, so how bout now?
edit on 6-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

They mind control people to kill by activating them with a certain phrase im not sure if it applies to all of them but they use people who aren't connected to them as scapegoats

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Yeah your probably right

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
I've been listening to The Beatles all morning so I've been thinking a lot about the Who Killed John Lennon? code. It's really quite astonishing how so many voices of light or challengers of the status quo are silenced.

Lennon, Kennedy, Lincoln, King, Malcom X, Gandhi... so so many more.

Though I have not read the book depicted on the code page, but the reviews claim a connection to the CIA. If you know anything about the CIA it's not even out-of-box thinking to think they may be the one's who shatter dreams.

Think about the NAME of that group: Who shatters dreams? central intelligence agency. Approaching things with EGO and IQ patting (genius) shatters dreams. We will not achieve our dreams being a "brainiac"ego/logic.

Certainly all the people above were briliant but they approaced and dreamed "out of the box" for the good of ALL humanity as one or to be brought together as one. I keep hearing that Beatle song Come Together all last night.This part.

He roller-coaster he got early warning
He got muddy water he one mojo filter
He say "One and one and one is three"
Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see
Come together right now over me

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If we treat the picture like a problem, we can see that there are a few different ways of achieving "0"

1. By strengthening the lines so reality is properly positioned so "us" and "0" can intersect without falling off track.
2. By doing nothing and hoping "0" comes to us
3. By making connections provided to us by open to dissect the circle of reality to reach "0" (think diagonal line across circle)

Open, please confirm if one of these are on the right track.

EDIT: Did anyone notice the cut picture at the bottom?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by avatar22

I was thinking the circles could be parallel universes might make sense if anyone saw them heading towards eacth other but i didn't dream about them

Maybe, not sure how they'd be heading towards each other though... at least not in the way I see the picture. I see one within another. Doesn't mean I'm right though...

I'd like too add that I notice a slight blurring on the big oval, on each side of the small one that's labelled 'you'. Could that mean that whatever is fading or blurring is happening all around us?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
New Image at the bottom of the page. Google Image search did not reveal anything conclusive that I observed.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I definitely see people, but that's about all I can make out.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
While we're on the subject thought we could use a little Lennon....Across the Universe

Sounds of laughter shades of life
are ringing through my open ears
exciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which
shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on across the universe

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Zoomed in the new pic looks sort of like a city scape of some kind... can't tell for sure but it's people in a somewhat urban setting and the pic fades to black as you move to the right side....

And of course there is the name of the pic...
____.png
edit on 6-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Looks like the image is being repeated, but with a alternative coloring as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm really curious as to other people's results with manual 2. Anyone care to share?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by 200457
This will probably be ignored but if anyone is interested here is my take on the circles on the main page.

Notice how "we" are on solid ground. The blur to the left is the past, and the blur to the right is the future. Whatever it is we are searching for "0" is unachievable on this current path, we will simply fall. We have to practice the manuals and make the line solid. Just a thought, theory, what have you.

I like that idea personally. I hadn't thought of it that way, and it is very possible that you are right here.
I have been looking at the blurred line as meaning we have been blurring the edges of reality and the more we accomplished the fuzzier the line became. That's how it seemed at first any way. We seem to have gotten so far off track today, I'm afraid I've forgotten just exactly where we were last night when I went to bed...

Here's a thread which Netherlands 1277891
feels like OPEN
you might want to read about Step Four here:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Druid mentioned that the circle has blurred as well, near the blurry lines.

Perhaps this represents that the past affects us, as does the future? This falls in line with the "wormhole" video example of how the ribbon controls the dancer's hand.

Idk it makes perfect sense in my mind, although I am sure there will be other interpretations.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

Looks like the image is being repeated, but with a alternative coloring as well.

Ok, I see that now. hmmmmm......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's a street view. A round glass building, two people and a bench. The frame it's repeated 3 times, each time darker (third one is indistinguishable)

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join