It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by Molimo

I kept getting an EKG reading, but then I thought what if it is sound frequencies and this is a hint that we need to tune our ears in also?

Thoughts?

When Open added that first sound to the site, it seemed to be a point to snap us awake. Startling and brief. The search.mp3 that plays now is very soothing, obviously a meditation tune. I down loaded it, and I'll almost bet if someone (vatel?) wants to run it through spectral analysis, it'll match the waveform under the cat pic.

I'll add this, too. I'll bet if you do manual #2 while listening to search.mp3 you'll have better results, especially if you play it in a loop.

My theory is that the sound harmonics will focus the pattern you see when you close your eyes.

Btw, I'm still back at 344, reading up to date.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SmallGreyAlien

hello,
great post, great start !
Thank you

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's becoming increasingly more difficult for new people to jump onboard the train as it's moving faster and faster. The clues of the past have come and gone. If you missed them because you weren't here, you'll have a tough time trying to piece it together using only the current state of the website.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Does someone know something I don't?

I feel as if I am being pushed out of this ordeal, and I've been following from the start. Am I viewed as a deceiver?

Paranoia is one of my shortfalls.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
reply to post by Molimo

It would look hilarious, though.

I know what you mean, it just occurred to me that no blind or deaf person should have to suffer a disadvantage. Perhaps they can sense things in other ways.

That's so very true. Blind and deaf people have enhanced their other senses, and would actually have an advantage over us normal people, as their brains have re-wired to process information different than us /normal/ people. Open is talking to the /normal/ people, as they /are/ a vast majority.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Regarding the wave, take a look at this post.

edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Originally posted by Grower
I did a search and didn't find a darn thing posted about this yet, so very sorry if it's a repost!:

oct282011.com...

Even though it turned out to be a major bummer, everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with the 8/3/11. Seriously doubt this one has anything to do with that one, though.

That's a sort of trivial request. Kinda vague in what you want. I honestly don't think he responds to ambiguity.

Not to sound doubtful...how did you stumble upon this site Grower? Just curious.
'
By the way OPEN!!! Dude I keep imagining a certain "painting" by Salvador Dali. Am I on the right track? If so turn the entire page to Yellow. If not...turn it into Vermilion.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmallGreyAlien
Howdy dudes and dudettes, i`ve been following this thread for a while now, and thought i`d just drop in to say hi, your all doing a great job, its a shame that crazy midget dude got banned, and druid42 went weird

Is anyone e-mailing Open ? he likes to talk to his subjects

plus, if you get chatting with him via e-mail, he reveals a few clues if he see`s you as a chum ..... but if you turn on him, he`ll call you a negative entity
soooooo , dont say i didnt warn you

Grower ... Druid .... TNT ... Hellooooooooo

Hello tiny gray one
Welcome!
2nd

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

I feel as if I am being pushed out of this ordeal, and I've been following from the start. Am I viewed as a deceiver?

you WERE , in my books, but then you did well, so i forgave you

still, no one is pushed out, although it looks like a few *cough* "newcomers" are taking control of the train - grower is still the driver and druid is still the conductor

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I know how you feel but I'm quite comfortable lurking around the fringes of this.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As am I but was just curious. Guess I'll just chalk it up to this thread moving so fast all the time.

(352 pages? Holy #!)
edit on 5-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Electromagnetic spectrum:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/625bfd77d5f4.jpeg[/atsimg]

Excellent graph, good find, and thanks for sharing. To note: See the small scale in which we perceive reality? The visible light spectrum? All of our reality is based upon what we see with our /eyes/. If we can't see it, it doesn't exist. Humbling, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SmallGreyAlien

Welcome. There have been no reports recently of anyone getting an email response from Open, a few have tried sending them though.

I think we have to wait until it's time to speak to Open.

EDIT: Ahh, this almost went completely over my head. Hello indeed

edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think he will answer if you ask the right questions

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

I have just had a listen to the audio you posted. Last week I found the following page called "The Awakening Movement - todayiwokeup"

Please have a look at this - play the youtube clip at the same time as the new audio.

todayiwokeup.org...
oct282011.com...

Both tracks work perfectly when played together, the new one stops as the children's voices can be heard on the Awakening page.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I`ll try to talk to open, if he`ll talk to me that is
see if i can get some answers or atleast a nudge in the right direction , me and open go waaaaay back

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

Where did you find that page? It looks interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You are not being pushed out by me 200457.

I in no way find you to be a deceiver. Paranoia is another form of fear. Release it and I am certain you will feel better - in the end for the good. Remember we are ALL ONE.

Is there something in particular you are inquiring about? I don't know everything but if I can help I am here.

warm huggies 200457....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmallGreyAlien

you WERE , in my books, but then you did well, so i forgave you

still, no one is pushed out, although it looks like a few *cough* "newcomers" are taking control of the train - grower is still the driver and druid is still the conductor

How so? I tried to remain open to every possibility, every major post I made I also acknowledged that there was a good possibility of me being wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Eweeeeeeeee weeeeeeee I realize this is off topic and I hope you guys won't beat me up to much for it. Lookie over

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join