It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

no we nee the complete anotation eg :

c g e cge g e a c gaa........................

i miss my guitar teacher, this is what he was trying me to teach all the time...R.I.P Mr. Proccacanti

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by 200457

Can elaborate on how you're supposed to do it?

Sorry it took me so long, posts tend to get buried on this thread. I always achieved this (not saying what I achieved was exactly what open was referring to, but I'm pretty sure it is at least very close) by simply just falling "asleep" with my eyes open. It worked tenfold better in the dark, as you can focus on the area around you without distractions from your room, lights, ect. Just focus on what you can see in the absolute darkness ( kind of like millions upon millions of variously colored tiny dots, I always thought I could see "air")

As you watch all these dots longer and longer look for patterns, movements, ect. I always experienced these tiny "particles" forming a hemispherical type shield about 6 feet in diameter around me, slowly rotating.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Sgt pepper's lonely hearts club band that album's cover has messages that imply paul is dead

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
And the "i get by with a little help from my friends" sounds like us though maybe not intended like that

link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Wow this thread moves soo fast, it was hard to locate your post. Thank you for the reply and the pointers.

I wonder if a picture of a girl I like would work tho, since im sorta single atm. would be worth giving it a shot, did you just stare directly at her eyes or the whole face? or do you need to try to look at both eyes at the same time?

link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by Mara5683

First sound is the 528 frequency. The second I think needs to be found. It's not any of the frequencies shown here. 63 is an octave lower (same note, lower frequency).

+ 639 is NOT the second.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

I think the second might be 665hz. I don't know much about this frequency.

So far I've found from a book on audiology ref
"The reversing probe tone frequency at which the magnitude of the acoustic impedance begins to decrease (rather than increase) with acoustic reflex activation is approximately 1200hz in neonates as opposed to 665hz in adults."
(not sure I have any idea what this means though!!)

Also a site on sound healing claims that "The audible sound frequencies, ranging from 397 to 665 hz, influence activities in the body's glands, organs and tissues." Synergise

I know 528hz helps a lot with emotional blocks and some physical healing. Perhaps 665hz can help clear the pineal if there is calcification - saying this in light of the fluoride reference.

Sound healing is really amazing way of cutting through blocks. The only way I can describe it is as a sort of physiospiritual chiropractic adjustment to re-align the whole self!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
@open
i am really really tired of the beetles stuff,
isnt theire anything relating from Pink Floyd or Anyones Daughter, phps Faithless to cover the present ?
edit on 5-9-2011 by vatel because: got the real name for it

forgot one important : Aphrodites Child 666
edit on 5-9-2011 by vatel because: lost history

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

What band has more connections to conspiracies than the beatles?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

the doors

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I realize this is off topic - so please forgive me advance.

Can someone tell me how to get an avatar? I have looked around since I have joined and I just can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Need to go now

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
okaayy igot it this search.wav is a dualtone piece,
have i said dualton so it is metallica they are getting 30 on october 28 !

so timing is on focus : length (silence) between the notes ?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

go to top choose tools+ from the bar - on this side scrolldown edit avatar...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

This whole thing is about John Lennon and The Beatles, get over it. Sgt. Pepper houses many hidden clues like Metatron's cube and the Cintamani Stone.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Yes the second sound is 665 (667 actually show in the frequency analysis, but close enough). I think we're chasing ghosts with this one. It's impossible to accurately map the entire piece since it goes to harmonies after the first few sounds.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

How did you get from dualtone to metallica?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
there is one thing left i am on:

/| ///\ ||||||||||// /////||
/||\/||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\(\\)| /\|/

There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?

first was :
2387 - Church of Middle America Illuminati Player Card ( find.png )

second ????

did i miss smth or did anyone cracked the code yet ?

it was aaron who deciphered the first code. i am that bad at maths that i am not getting it even with recipe.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah I agree, just sit back and enjoy the music. Im pretty sure it may just be to help some relax a bit more. Remember, Simplicity is Complexity at its Best!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by buddhatrance

When you read through the previous few pages you'll see our discussions of that so far.

Basically we've identified this:

Thank you. Trying to catch up, as usual (this thread gets busy when it's night time for me)... I am on page 332 today.

As a child, prior to falling asleep, with my eyes closed I'd start seeing tiny colored dots, like millions of particles, and consciously focus on one until it became the prominent one, white in color... and it became the whitest white, intense light and suddenly expand like a flash to take the entire field of "vision". It was an extremely pleasant mind/body experience. As an adult, I kind of forgot about it, and have been doing it rarely.

That drawing looks less like a pyramid now, more like a point beyond, with the arrow showing where to focus.

Back to catching up...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

i got from dualtone to threechord...its metallica then i googled important dates on metallica et voila its metallicas 30th Birthday... do not ask how i got there ...just imagination and thinking out of the box.

its no more about the frequencies its phps the length between the tones ?

btw your avatar is great...

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join