It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Yeah i think experimenting is one of the reasons we got this far

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by troyof69

I still find that page questionable too :-)

As some of you know I have been adding my opinions sporadically (rubbish or not I have no shame) - I read everything and watch the developments; then my opinion changes - aaarrrgggghhhh. Right; off on this weeks idea.........................

We were told it was not a puzzle. Well by nature it is. The web page led us to a safe that has still not been cracked. The pics & videos mainly led to consciousness, and we were given consciousness exercises with the eye gazing. To me this is the only tangible link to 28.10 - change in consciousness. This is all well and good but the goal posts keep moving. If your aim was to increase this notion why keep adding cryptic ideas that you know are distracting people from the message?

I definitely believe in altered states so in no way am I knocking this BUT - if this was the purpose - how can they know who sees and who doesn't? How do they know what experience you or I have? How can they say not enough people get it? What - out of the people posting on ATS, or the whole world? They simply cannot be masters/owners of this to make decisions on when we are ready.

They are definitely giving more away but I don't believe it is in the eye gazing or dreams.

I am still interested in the coded page from last week. Why did they show us this?

adundas.noemata.net...

On this page there are sooo many images - but this one is interesting I think:
noemata.net...

The page belongs to a Scandanavian artist. roZeGardEn pointed out earlier that the music is from Atrium Carceri - a Swedish group. Could there be a link?

Digging round the name of the pic. and the noemata stuff I had some ideas, sorry for the party pooper themes. (Just following ideas)

Pareidolia - en.wikipedia.org...
Are we being had or was that just a hint that the illusion page was a waste of time?

Deja Vu is a synonym of ignis fatuus meaning "Something that misleads or deludes; an illusion"
The circle - going round in circles?
The two outcomes - how YOU see it? Your view - you can either get something from it or are really pi**** off?
How many are having new dreams? - Who started this idea, them or us? ATS were talking about this before it appeared on the site I believe.

As before, I don't think I am right - just sharing my ideas. I will keep reading all of your ideas until I no doubt go down another random path OR smash my laptop out of sheer frustration

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

It just sounds so similar to me and I have a pretty good ear for sounds. lol When I first heard it on the site last night I felt like I was shocked as I had my sound up and wasnt expecting it. The wav seems to last like a 1 2 3 count, but actually it is quicker. Hopefully V can do this! And yes I would like to see what kind of swirl the roar looks like as well! Maybe it is the lion from Narnia coming back and we will get to be back in our unicorn world! One can dream yes?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
fiddled a bit around with the settings got that seems there are letters around the spiral...

What an awesom find you have there!!

First thing that pops into mind is the spiral represents the earth in its orbit around the sun. As you all probably know, the sun moves arond the centre of our galaxy with the earth and other planets in its wake.
Maybe this is about our solar system moving to a singularity, a point where dimensions collide.
Maybe it is about the end of our material solar system and are we heading for a dimensional wave shift, but only when you are open will you experience it.. Wow.. reading back i can't figure out why I just wrote that..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

Pareidolia that happened a lot on this thread

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Always wanted my own wardrobe........

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by vatel

Is there anyway you can fiddle with that or see if it matches the beginning sound from the link to video that Avatar posted this morning? It seems like the clip for the site is short and it seems to be the first sound you hear on the video before the roar. Maybe you can analyze the roar as well after they have edited out the bzzz shound?

The first clip begins at 1:58 with what sound like the same sound at very beginning

malheureusement nothing to see here...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I thought I may as well introduce myself as I've been following this thread from the start. I've got too involved as I've not had enough time to keep up properly and I don't think that's fair on everyone else, that and I spent too many sleepless nights on 8-3-11!

Anyway firstly I want to say well done for all the hard work people have put in, that's what drew me to ATS in the first place. Just because I haven't been vocal yet doesn't mean that I don't appreciate it, I've been starring people as I read through!

The second thing I wanted to say was, I don't know if anyone's used reverse image search on any of the images yet? My boyfriend suggested using this www.tineye.com... I don't know if anyone's tried it yet but it might come up with some clues.

liberationfromthelie.com... This was one of the web sites that matched the image of the key but there's a lot more to go!

Sorry if this has been mentioned, like I said I've had trouble keeping up after a busy week. Good luck everyone!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The site has changed. A new addition

You see the numbers, go more.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I know, I know - just an eternal fuddle of the same stuff - exactly how my brain feels

What do you think of that other page though?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Not only that, the green dot just became big again
edit on 4/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
@Open

Does any of this have to do with Shanghai or Buenos Aires??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

Yes, it seems the thread is on the right "track" again.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
@Open

Does any of this have to do with Shanghai or Buenos Aires??

Hahahahaaaaa... I was wondering the same thing... You watched Torchwood??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

Yes, it seems the thread is on the right "track" again.

I can't wait to go to sleep and dream again, maybe there are more clues to be found there also

Something just makes me a very happy person being involved in this whole thing!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Never has my ghast been so flabbered, well done! Am I the only one who sees the fibonacci spiral, also called the golden spiral? It could just be me, I ain't no expert It sure is freaky though.

And as far as mystical experiences go, I have had 3 NDE (Near-Death Experiences) without the experience. I nearly died, that was it. My ruler is Saturn though, it doesn't let go too easily I guess. It took psychedelic drugs (specifically '___' and Psilocybin) for me to finally realise that reality is not what we see, along with much inane laughter. I read a little about Alan Watts on wikipedia, he dabbled for a while and a quote he made made me smile.

"It's like a telephone. Once you get the message it's time to hang up"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
WANTED: ONE TOP CLASS ADMINISTRATOR/ANALYST - NO SALARY JUST GRATITUDE FROM MANY MANY ATS MEMBERS

The light keeps changing whenever we are on the right track? That's the idea right?

This has been happening for a while now - appears, gets bigger etc. Should we try and analysis what is being said at the times it goes up, off, red green etc?

Needs some patience (woops) that I don't have.

link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Just to clarify, the Fibonacci Spiral and the Golden Spiral are two different things... very similar, but they are separate entities.

link   
reply to post by vatel

I saw you have the possibility to show that wav file as 3D.. what happens when you do that? Anything interesting?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yup, certainly looks like a spiral clock.

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join