It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

I don't think open would want us to do something like that and what would be the point? we see people everyday

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Do something like what?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

It could be. Though that's not really the feeling I got. I've "felt" my guide, and this was different somehow. Besides the "feeling" I get with my spirit guide is more behind my shoulder whispering in my ear. This one was watching me, and even seemed curious...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Kidnapping i thought you meant it probably not

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I for one, think you are very much in tune with what is being discussed here. The unicorn (if it was a unicorn) would be a representation of safety, love etc. Maybe a unicorn was what you wanted to meet the most.

I live in the city and rarely get out of town, I should probably try to set a weekend aside, get out and find a special place of my own.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Maybe it's dimension related maybe it could even be a parallel universe

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

It's amazing how centered and re-energized you would feel if you can!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

That's kind of what I thought at the time... maybe the veil was thin... and the being and I were both able to "look" through, though it seemed s/he was able to see better than I.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Everyone someone left a comment on my blog on Awakening In Completion which is just to myself to keep track of where I am going. It led to a myspace site with the ORANGE CLOUDS and everything on their .net site and here is like something I would have posted myself. Like your 'self' speaking to your 'self ' through another. Any way here are the "orange clouds' from the Texas video clue.

Open said "FIND ME" so asked it to come to me.

www.myspace.com...

and from here:

aeonpi.net...

Beautiful thoughts even should it be another of us within another other than "OPEN".

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Interesting i suggest searching other people's experiences maybe you will find something

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I saw a picture on myspace it's true serenitythruhaiku.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Good god, no!

I used the subject of kidnapping because the kidnappers usually have to prove that the hostage(s) are alive.

To put it differently, me asking for a "proof of life" meant that I'm seeking some measure of verification to Open's message.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

I think the someone else was TNT or innersilence

It was not I. The first green orb was a part of the site...no one asked for it.

The 2nd & 3rd green orbs were in response to requests as indicators.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

oh right

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Maybe it was an example

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

even though it didn't really explain it

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Wow. I had a similar experience. I was in Louisville, KY in 1969. A friend wanted to meet up with a woman he knew in the southern part of the state and asked me to drive him down there. When we got there he introduced me to the woman and I was invited to stay the weekend. The area was very remote and densely wooded. We went for a walk in the woods and the woman said she wanted to show us something amazing. She brought us to a grove of trees, they were very close together but there was a path. At the head of the path on either side were two sort of totem poles with symbols carved on them. She told us to look down the path and tell her what we saw. All of us agreed that the path went through the grove a very long way, right to the point where both sides joined, at least half a mile.
Then she walked us around the side of the grove to look at the opposite end. It was a very short walk. There was no way that path could have went as far as it did. There was no opening into the grove on the opposite side. I was petrified and immediately walked back to the house and insisted that we leave. Never forgot about that.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

What didn't get explained?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I saw a picture on myspace it's true serenitythruhaiku.files.wordpress.com...

I was just trying to bring up we may have another clue in that this aeonpi.net left me a comment on my blog zone I just store videos and things I am working on. Now that happens to be the concrete pages of the safe of Oct282011.com. On the John Lennon "All You Need is Love" video, he commented, The Manual. The comment was from aeonpi.net which went to the Orange clouds like those in TX.

Earlier pictures of a Rolex handshakes had an IMG code which googled went to a set of pics with Welcome to Oregon. Appears Aeonpi is in Ashland, Oregon (or was).

I am not sure why Molimo you posted a sheeples going off the cliff picture. Can you explain?

It would appear Open is just the opposite than one who desires "sheeples". The whole point is for everyone to emerge as their divine self in harmony and cooperation with everyone else free to do the same. Have I missed too many pages?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
iwas thinking abot the watch.wav file :

have a look at that :

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join