It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

About that site when they described what will happen what's their source

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by omarm1984

Eckhart Tolle does a wonderful job explaining this in this clip:

edit on 4-9-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)

Eckhart Tolle is an amazing man with the most easy to understand wording for anyone not familiar with meditation and the loss of ego. In my opinion this is the BUDDHA of our time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

We could all learn something from him

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

No apologies needed! I do understand where the interest is coming from
Seeking answers is fun, but sometimes there is just so much to find it becomes difficult to retain all the info.

I like to use the innersilence as my guide, although i do make mistakes and search in places where I shouldn't.
I'm not (yet) an enlightend being, but I like to believe I'm working on it. Just as all here in this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

We could all learn something from him

We certainly can! I heard a while back he also has written books for children now, so that they also may understand the power of now.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Does anyone recall the last time we've made any sort of tangible discovery? I feel as though all recent efforts have amounted to nothing more than speculation. As opposed to when the pages and safe codes were being discovered our efforts resulted in feedback.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by omarm1984

1234)* --- *(4321

Not sure if this has been answered already, but I think this represents a popular technique used to become conscious of your breathing.

In order to become conscious of one's breath, you must learn to control it. You do this by taking a 4 second in-breath, counting the seconds, being present in each second without looking to the next second. After this, you become conscious of holding the breath, then for the out-breath, you count down from 4.

Conscious breathing is what many spiritual teachers refer to as a "portal" to become aware of the present moment.

The thing your are talking about is called Quantum Pause, and, yes, it's a very powerful, yet very simple technique. It's described in detail here (scroll down to Q6). Reading the entire thing will knock you socks off

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

I think some people are waiting for an update from open not really sure if we need it

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I remember this has anyone heard of gary mckinnon?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Interesting...
While scrolling through the last hundred or so pages, I realized this thread has suddenly become Open's army.
I don't quite know what to make of that

I'm going to go way back and see if there is something tangible I've missed.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just had an idea.

It unfortunately will only be valid for those in the Netherlands. But any one can take the idea and go forth with ofcourse.

Since my exercise with my friends ended kinda unexpected and abruptly I can't do the gazing thing any more.
I want to invite those who are from the netherlands and/or people from other countries, if they want to make the journey, to come over to my house to do the eye gazing exercise. At least we are like minded and want to SEE what it is all about, so no need to explain the concept. Also I don't neccesarily believe it has to be done with some one close to you, since we are all one.
I have plenty of room and can even provide a place for those who want to stay the night.

So if you don't have anyone you can do the exercise with, I invite you to come over.
Even if you have someone with whom you can do the exercise, you are welcome.

Maybe other people in other countries can do the same. In this way we can help out those who have no-one to train with.

U2U me if you think you want to do this some time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi friends, I'm back.

I had to spend the morning figuring out my network problem, but it appears I have it fixed now. Grower, are you getting the page updates now? IE, the page now is titled Step Two?

I do have a few things today, one was mow the yard, but it's raining here today, so at least I get to post phone that until tomorrow. I have some running I must do, however, so I'll be gone for a bit after I share a few thoughts.

I had the chance to do the Manual last night before bed, so I'll share my experiences on that first:

I am good at staring and letting my eyes loose focus, many years of studying about all sorts of arcane stuff. I've practiced reading auras, scrying (yes, I made my own scrying mirror, but that is a topic for another thread), and various other mirror gazing techniques.

The person I tried it with has trouble staring, it makes her eyes water to much, yet she agreed to attempt it when I suggested that I set my stopwatch to count up instead of a timer counting down. We made it to 2 minutes and 43 seconds, just short of the goal. I told her to focus on my right pupil with both eyes, and I would focus on hers. We talked softly throughout the whole session, locking gazes, and slowly things started to get hazy, her eyes started watering, and her pupil constricted to the smallest of dot size, almost disappearing. She told me my face was morphing, turning into the kid from the movie "Mask", the one with Cher in it, and while keeping my eyes focused on her right pupil, I became aware of looking at three eyes, one appearing in the middle of her nose between her two other eyes.

She ended it by say she couldn't do anymore, so we unlocked gazes. She's much more of a realist than I am, and while she didn't state that it was stupid, she said she saw no point in the exercise. Neither of us felt any strong emotions, positive or negative, we didn't freak out about it, handling it very maturely. I am an open minded individual, so I will be finding another person to try it with. I have a 15 year old daughter from a previous marriage, and I've trained her in a few skills, so I'm sure she'll be willing to try with me, but she's at her mother's until tomorrow.

I went to bed last night, cleared my mind, and came to a few viable conclusions before drifting off into slumberland. I had a dream about consciousness itself, which I'll share in a bit after I get my running done.

link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Does anyone recall the last time we've made any sort of tangible discovery? I feel as though all recent efforts have amounted to nothing more than speculation. As opposed to when the pages and safe codes were being discovered our efforts resulted in feedback.

My brain was just headed there!
I was just going to go back and look through some earlier things.

link   

I don't think a lot of people on this thread is from the netherlands unless you meant all of ATS

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

When you said that that made me think who is his right hand pointless really

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Yes, you may.

Firstly, I have always felt like I was a very open entity. Although my past has spread alot of negativity "landmines" throughout my life, I have learned to watch my step and it has broadened my vision in so many ways.

Therefore, when this thread started, I felt naturally inclined to be a part of this to the end, so to speak. I have felt ready for a next level a long time, like a lot of us on ATS, I pressume. I of course like many others have my doubts about most of what I look at, but as long as I don't have to sell my house and leave town, I am willing.

I pursuaded my spouse to try the gazing test with me, sitting opposite eachother 3 feet apart. When we started we agreed to just hold it as long as possible, not pursuing the 3 minute mark. For my part, everything around us started drifting away, fuzzing out, sort of gliding.

I felt wasn't afraid, wanting to proceed, it felt natural. I could still see my wife and the rest was gone, and I felt a tiny discomfort, also my eyes was straining. I think we held it a little under 2 minutes, and the same thing happened the second time. My wife couldn't explain it well, but I actually think she got further than me.

After that I followed the thread and the site, as usual. And when I went to bed that night, I had the weirdest dreams and feelings, waking up, continuing a dream, waking up again. Doubting what was real, as my dreams seemed to be a new kind, like first day at a new school, if you will.

Like I said in the other post, maybe it was because of the videos, and I am a skeptic so naturally I think that. But a part of me feels excited to be at a new school.

And I myself have only just scratched the surface, I know.
The only guidance I can give is to trust yourself, trust what you feel. If you doubt something try to find the answer within, and trust that. I have found it won't let you down easily. I hope this helps, and I would also like some comments, if someone out there feels like they could guide.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It wont let me go on the october 28 site

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

DISCLAIMER: MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO THINK I BELONG IN THE NUT HOUSE FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU...PLEASE BE KIND...

I too have always felt very "open" compared to those around me.
As a child (I grew up the the middle of no-where GA), the natural world around me seemed to speak louder than the modern world. My "imagination" soared. I created my own little world out there in the woods. There were places I could go that just "felt" beautiful. Even then, I could explain it to myself at a portal of sorts... a magical place where the fairies and unicorns existed, and if I could just manage to cross through the gate I would see them. I never saw them, but I could feel they were there. This continued through out my teen years. I remember vividly one day I was sitting in the woods with my back against a tree, just observing, and listening (with my ears and my heart). I caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. When I tried to look, I couldn't see anything. But I had a strange feeling that something was watching me, and hiding just out of my sight. It "felt" amazing. The only way my mind could describe what it felt like was that a unicorn had come to me. It was that magical feeling of love, compassion, power, and protection. I remember being upset that it had taken so long to come to me. Hadn't it known that I had been waiting all these years....
I know (i think) it was not a unicorn that watched me in the forest, but I do know there was something there. I have always wondered if I had found the door way. What if I was seeing into another plane, and the being watching me was just as curious as I?
There are still magical places I visit to this day. Some I am aware of, but dare not cross onto, they feel sacred, and I dare not upset their protectors.
All this makes me miss my most special place... I need to visit it again very soon...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I want to believe that Open's message has validity and that he's privy to information. And I'm in agreement to the general premises of what the message has been so far (at least to me) love, unity, we call stem from one consciousness, etc.

It's been fun thus far, however, it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to participate in this without at least being somewhat confident that purpose behind all of this is meaningful.

Using the subject of kidnapping negations for a moment, one of the first objectives is to receive a proof of life. From within the context of this "project", would something of a similar nature be bad to ask for?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I don't think anyone except tall on this thread would mock you so you didn't need to say when i read it i thought "spirit guide" but it could be something else

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join