It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

My dreaming has changed.
I don't know how to explain it, but the way I dream has changed. It is more controlled in a sense, and it feels "normal" as opposed to dreamy, before. And it has been like that since the looking.

At first I waved it off with all the videos I had watched in this thread and on the oct28 site, but now I don't know anymore.

Thought you might like to know.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Whatever it is your doing keep doing it

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I think you are on the right track here Molimo.

I think it is more than that though. I think you could be able to anticipate the number because, as Open has tried to show us, we are all connected to something. I have had some weird experiences with with what my group of friends has called the "group brain."

It is DEFINITELY possible to here someones inner thoughts whenever the mind connection is made. It is just a matter of making that connection.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal

My dreaming has changed.
I don't know how to explain it, but the way I dream has changed. It is more controlled in a sense, and it feels "normal" as opposed to dreamy, before. And it has been like that since the looking.

At first I waved it off with all the videos I had watched in this thread and on the oct28 site, but now I don't know anymore.

Thought you might like to know.

I know exactly what you mean. In fact whatever it was I dreamed felt so real, I think that's why I don't actually remember it. Usually a vivid dream stays with me and I at least hold onto bits and pieces. Last night though, felt more like a continuation of my "waking" reality. Not sure how else to describe it.
I, however, have not been able to eye gaze with anyone properly yet. Tried with my husband... he wouldn't quit laughing. Tried with my daughter twice... first time we didn't try long enough, second her eyes wouldn't let her go without blinking for more than a couple of seconds, then refused to try again. Started to try with my son, but I got the feeling that it freaked him out, because within a minute he "couldn't" do it any more and has refused to try since then. It's really frustrating on my end. Hopefully soon I will find a way....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

May I ask exactly what you did to arrive at this point? Details? maybe a guide? would help alot ^^ Namaste

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wowza!

That sounds is quite annoying.

When looking at the B-----E graphic, I initially interpreted it as we "start" from the beginning, and we have to circle around many, many times back to the beginning before we can get to the end. Maybe.

Other than that, still confused, but grateful for the contributions from everyone.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hmmm....

" It will take two to four years for most to learn how to deal with this newness under the guidance of teachers who will carry you through this new reality. They will be honored for what they share, and you will appreciate all those who practiced on this side to learn the art of manifesting. Can you begin to understand why its’ so important for all to get the lessons completed before the Shift? That way, there will be no need to experience them afterwards."

eternalgodliness.punt.nl...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Try it with your friends

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Maybe we should have it in a signature seems important like what we should have done with all the other sites

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Okay, in the step 2 manual, the egg is saying; There is no beginning or end. The observed universe is cyclical. But. We observe differently when we are awake from when we are asleep. If we lose our fear we can join these two observed universes into one. Have patience and Open will tell use how to do this. We have two options stay in the split world or join as one and exist in the joined universes.This is what I'm getting from the manual so far. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Try it with your friends

Wish I could, but these days I really have no social life. I have work and I have my family. What friends I do have, I'm not certain if they would be up for it or not. We shall see.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I want to ask Open a question. Does this have anything to do with this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If so, can you give me some sort of signal or confirmation if I am on the right track?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Maybe it's because i don't have the intuition and if i do have dreams which is rare they are usually pretty much aren't relevant and make little sense but i think i did experience deja vu a few times
edit on 4-9-2011 by Molimo because: spelling

Everyone has intuition, but most never learned to listen to it. Our own internal dialog(thoughts) is chatting away at everything it comes across. Try to find the silence between your thoughts. And once you understand what i mean by that, try to lengthen that period of silence. A good way is to start with is some breathing exercises.
Focus on your breath going in and count say until 4 and then when you breath out again focus on the breath and count again to 4. If you can count more you can do so, but don't get to the point where you are out of breath. (hope it makes sence, trying to find the words in english but cant seem to get that one word fitting in a sentence)
By focussing your attention on something you do or hear right now there is hardly room for your thoughts to distract you.

this might be a useful link www.how-to-meditate.org...

Eckhart Tolle does a wonderful job explaining this in this clip:

edit on 4-9-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

How would you say it's deeper?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

1234)* --- *(4321

Not sure if this has been answered already, but I think this represents a popular technique used to become conscious of your breathing.

In order to become conscious of one's breath, you must learn to control it. You do this by taking a 4 second in-breath, counting the seconds, being present in each second without looking to the next second. After this, you become conscious of holding the breath, then for the out-breath, you count down from 4.

Conscious breathing is what many spiritual teachers refer to as a "portal" to become aware of the present moment.

How to breathe properly: www.youtube.com...

Conscious breathing as a portal: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hey Avitar, thank you for finding that date about the EBS. Was nice to come home and not have to search for it!

I had read that link you posted about the 3 days of darkness about a month or so ago as it came through one of my groups I belong too. I also read about the Law of One way back, but for some reason it didnt really resonate with me. Some of it did, but my mind seemed to think I could pass it by for the most part.
I guess because I really like to follow my instincts as much as possible.

I am glad Open placed the circle above the line. I knew it had to be full circle and not linear.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

Makes sense

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Hmmm....

" It will take two to four years for most to learn how to deal with this newness under the guidance of teachers who will carry you through this new reality. They will be honored for what they share, and you will appreciate all those who practiced on this side to learn the art of manifesting. Can you begin to understand why its’ so important for all to get the lessons completed before the Shift? That way, there will be no need to experience them afterwards."

Interesting read in that link. But i find it hard to have on the one hand the oct28 as a fixed date for something and some higher being telling its not about a date.. Kinda makes the whole link you put up irrelevant somehow..
Sorry, don't try to bash your input, but that whole page doesn't resonate well with me. Although the message is a positive one. Kan er geen kaas van maken, as we would say in the netherlands.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That is very much how I felt when waking up. I remember very little about the dreams now, and like you, I usually hold on to tiny bits of memory from them. I felt like I hadn't really slept, because the dream state gave me a "yesterdays news" kind of feel. Very new to me.

Also, I haven't been succesfull in the eye-gazing, at least not yielding the same results as others seeing themselves and such. It has worked in a sense as it moved me much, and the surrounding world did "fuzz out". We have tried two times, and I'm thinking the third time we will try with the number test.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

Originally posted by Grower
Hmmm....

Interesting read in that link. But i find it hard to have on the one hand the oct28 as a fixed date for something and some higher being telling its not about a date.. Kinda makes the whole link you put up irrelevant somehow..
Sorry, don't try to bash your input, but that whole page doesn't resonate well with me. Although the message is a positive one. Kan er geen kaas van maken, as we would say in the netherlands.

Oh, bashing is fine

I didn't mean for that to be literally connected to the date, just the idea as pertaining to the current oct28 site. There are references all over that site to October 28th, but as they, mostly, end up pointing toward Calleman as a reason, I ignore them.

Actually, I owe an apology - I should have been clearer about why I posted that. Sorry!
edit on 9/4/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join